PDA

View Full Version : Why is the player in pokemon so cruel and disrespectful

Galuf
06-20-2016, 02:47 PM
You steal items which people placed on tombstones for their dead pokemon. How cruel.

in OrAs you also steal Shadowball INFRONT OF THE OWNERS EYES! but he cant stop you since his only pokemon, Meow, is dead. Thats so nasty.

How can we be considered heroes, when we steal from the dead.

Any other "You are no hero" moments in pokemon?

Fynn
06-20-2016, 02:52 PM
How do you know it's their shadowball? Also, if they put it there - an object of darkness and indescribable eldritch qualities, isn't that suspicious? By taking that, you might as well have prevented some sort of unholy ritual!

Galuf
06-20-2016, 02:58 PM
How do you know it's their shadowball? Also, if they put it there - an object of darkness and indescribable eldritch qualities, isn't that suspicious? By taking that, you might as well have prevented some sort of unholy ritual!

Theres nothing wrong with trying to bring Meow back from the dead.

and the grave is on its own on Mt Pyre, and the owner is there. if it was someone else shadowball, wouldnt he remove it?

Fynn
06-20-2016, 03:02 PM
Maybe he can't see it. Because it's an unholy object causing his depression. Maybe by removing it you're allowing him to let go.

Galuf
06-20-2016, 03:05 PM
Maybe he can't see it. Because it's an unholy object causing his depression. Maybe by removing it you're allowing him to let go.

Maybe thats true. But you never asked or anything, just took it and left, isnt that stealing!!!!!!!!!??????½½½½

Galuf
06-20-2016, 03:45 PM
Also it looks like brendan/may is sleeping in team aquas beds. does that mean he JOINED TEAM AQUA!?

Mr. Carnelian
06-20-2016, 08:37 PM
To be honest, the basic premise of Pokemon is cruel. Capturing animals and forcing them to fight each other for your amusement? Not cool, bro.

Fynn
06-20-2016, 08:44 PM
Also it looks like brendan/may is sleeping in team aquas beds. does that mean he JOINED TEAM AQUA!?

I mean, have you seen Archie? Hubba hubba! Who wouldn't join team Aqua to sleep in... their beds :smug:

Also, someone hadn't been paying attention to Black and White where the premise was reconstructed :p Pokemon enjoy and thrive on battles, while Pokeballs create them a perfect environment!

Galuf
06-20-2016, 08:45 PM
To be honest, the basic premise of Pokemon is cruel. Capturing animals and forcing them to fight each other for your amusement? Not cool, bro.

I fight to defend world from -evil team-.

if thats not good enough, ill force trainers to liberate pokemon by fighting with pokemon.

Archie > Kukui and Sycamoure

He is Scottish and reminds me of my cat i used to have called Scamp

Fynn
06-20-2016, 09:05 PM
I thought he was just a pirate

Galuf
06-20-2016, 09:17 PM

eh idk, just the way he speaks. It may have something to do with me giving him a Brynjolf voice from skyrim.

Formalhaut
06-25-2016, 02:25 AM
Pokemon enjoy and thrive on battles,

Only because their oppressors bred and conditioned them until battling was the only thing they could enjoy! :colbert:

Ayen
06-25-2016, 02:41 AM
Oi! I didn't steal anything.

I borrowed and neglected to ask for permission, but has every intention in the world to give back, and also my Pokemon love beating the crap out of each other. Pikachu is always, "Pika! Pikachu! Chu! Chu! Pika!" I can only assume that means, "I love battling omg it's so great!"

Skyblade
06-25-2016, 06:15 AM
Pokemon enjoy and thrive on battles,

Only because their oppressors bred and conditioned them until battling was the only thing they could enjoy! :colbert:

Then why do they always attack ME when I'm walking through tall grass?

Vermachtnis
06-25-2016, 07:37 AM

He's more than just a pirate.

http://i.imgur.com/XmASAXh.png

Fynn
06-25-2016, 07:52 AM
Oh man, that full comic is just amazing

http://statics.vrutal.com/hm/2014/09/VRU_20295_estos_del_team_aqua.jpg

I friggin' love Archie tho