PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everybody!

Lyndis Highwind
06-22-2016, 07:47 PM
Hello Everyone!

My name is Lyndis, and I've been playing FF games since I was little. I've played IV, VII, VIII, IX, and Crystal Chronicles, but my favorite is VIII. I also love to draw, write and play other video games as well.

I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Ayen
06-22-2016, 07:56 PM
What's this?
Is this a person who knows about the Crystal Chronicles? Is this a person I can talk about Crystal Chronicles with? OMG!

*ahem* Hi, Lyndis! I am Ayen, Resident Critic, nice to meet you! Stay and post lots!

What other games do you like beside Final Fantasy?

Formalhaut
06-22-2016, 07:56 PM
Nice to meet you! I'm sure you'll get on great here.

You mentioned drawing and writing; we have a vibrant sub-forum for both of them here. What do you tend to write and draw?

Bubba
06-22-2016, 08:36 PM
Lyndis Highwind - Best Newbie - Winter Ciddies 2016. Calling it now!

Welcome to EOFF :D

Lyndis Highwind
06-22-2016, 08:42 PM
What's this?
Is this a person who knows about the Crystal Chronicles? Is this a person I can talk about Crystal Chronicles with? OMG!

*ahem* Hi, Lyndis! I am Ayen, Resident Critic, nice to meet you! Stay and post lots!

What other games do you like beside Final Fantasy?

Yes! I love Crystal Chronicles! The visuals, the gameplay and especially the soundtrack are great. My sister and I played co-op and we got to the 33rd year.

I also like the Fire Emblem series (Fire Emblem 7 being my favorite game of all time) , Zelda, Super Smash Bros., and F-Zero just to name a few.

Ayen
06-22-2016, 08:51 PM
Crystal Chronicles has best opening intro song ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q6ygqCwTIo

And OMG did you see Zelda: BotW at E3? :omgomg:

Pumpkin
06-22-2016, 09:00 PM
Welcome! Hope you stick around and post lots :D

Freya
06-22-2016, 09:43 PM
Welcome to EyesonFF! You're a Highwind, I'm a Freya. I'm hoping we're going to be the best dragoon buddies!

Lyndis Highwind
06-22-2016, 10:07 PM
Nice to meet you! I'm sure you'll get on great here.

You mentioned drawing and writing; we have a vibrant sub-forum for both of them here. What do you tend to write and draw?

Nice to meet you too!

I draw anime mostly. I've tried to do realistic portraits, but that didn't work very well, so I just stick to anime. I also write my own graphic novels for fun.

Lyndis Highwind
06-22-2016, 10:14 PM
Crystal Chronicles has best opening intro song ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q6ygqCwTIo

And OMG did you see Zelda: BotW at E3? :omgomg:

I have to say it is one the very best intro songs. :)

And yes I did see the new Zelda game at E3! It looks like it could be a lot of fun. I really like the graphics and the music so far too.

Pike
06-22-2016, 10:27 PM
Welcome to the forums :jess: Please make yourself at home!

Fynn
06-23-2016, 10:32 AM
Well hello, you!

Skyblade
06-23-2016, 09:06 PM
Hello! Nice to meet someone who's named after my favorite character in gaming (Lyndis, from Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken). Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a pleasant time here.

The soundtrack for Crystal Chronicles is indeed amazing. I have a few gripes with some of the systems, but overall, it's a massively underlooked game. I'd love for it to get a rerelease with both online and local multiplayer.