PDA

View Full Version : Would any one be interested in another pokemon tournament?

Galuf
06-23-2016, 08:50 PM
Similar to Fynn and Skyblades last year.

Just wondering, itd be nice to know. :)

Jinx
06-23-2016, 09:27 PM
Nein.

Fynn
06-23-2016, 09:53 PM
Yup!

Pumpkin
06-23-2016, 09:55 PM
Maybe. Depends on when

Galuf
06-23-2016, 10:00 PM
probably best to say what i got so far.

its eggy like fynns, but you get 1 guaranteed mega, also im not sure how yet, but id like to fit atleast 1 double battle just to vary it up a bit.
i may have more ideas.

oh and there MIGHT be trade evo's. But DW ill get the right items for you all. even if battle maison is boring.

edit: Pumpkin, it may be next month, i just dont want skyblade breeding eggs and only 4 or 5 of us do it.

Jinx
06-23-2016, 10:53 PM
Nein.

I made this joke because the thread topic used to start with a '9'. :3:

In actually, yes, I'd be up for it. July would probably work best for me.

Shauna
06-23-2016, 10:54 PM
Nein.

I am just constantly ruining your jokes.

Galuf
06-23-2016, 10:56 PM
Nein.

In actually, yes, I'd be up for it. July would probably work best for me.

haha. i was gonna ask that, but i thouggt maybe only i noticed it.

thankfully Okami removed it.

alright so counting rn we has... 6 maybe 7 if pumpkin is in.

CimminyCricket
06-23-2016, 10:56 PM
It would depend on how you set up the tournament. I don't have any pokemon right now above level 42, so maybe a level 20 - 40 - 60- 80 - 100 tournaments?

Galuf
06-23-2016, 11:04 PM
It would depend on how you set up the tournament. I don't have any pokemon right now above level 42, so maybe a level 20 - 40 - 60- 80 - 100 tournaments?

it was random 6 eggs bred by Sir Skyblade, one is mega compatible. and lvls set to 50.

youve got a while to lvl up anyway.

if you need some high level pokes to speed you through, i can let you borrow some

CimminyCricket
06-23-2016, 11:08 PM
Oh! That would be fun! All of my Pokemon are from eggs anyway. I love starting a new game with a party of rare/uncommon pokemon.

Galuf
06-23-2016, 11:11 PM
Oh! That would be fun! All of my Pokemon are from eggs anyway. I love starting a new game with a party of rare/uncommon pokemon.

oh yeah you could start a new game.

but just saying, the tournament is battles, not going through the game first or whatever.

not sure if i misunderstood you or not so i be safe.

CimminyCricket
06-23-2016, 11:13 PM
I'm following you!

I'm assuming the eggs are going to be randomized (we have no clue who we're getting) to keep it interesting?

Jinx
06-23-2016, 11:16 PM
Nein.

I am just constantly ruining your jokes.

I've noticed.:mad2:

Galuf
06-23-2016, 11:18 PM
I'm following you!

I'm assuming the eggs are going to be randomized (we have no clue who we're getting) to keep it interesting?

Aye, thats true.

Oh yeah and since most people dont like them, no items. bar the megastone ofc. dw skyblade said he has enough stones, though if you are at endgame you may have the one you need.

now im sure theres gonna be atleast 1 XY player so the Mega's are a little less diverse than id prefer but its no biggie. id take players over mega's

Skyblade
06-24-2016, 02:00 PM
I wish I'd saved a list of the Pokemon I bred for the last tourney. I want some new blood in this time. Going for some of my own lesser known Pokemon at this point, but it's hard to keep track. I can look towards the ones we used, but I forgot what the give away eggs at the end turned out to be. :(

Galuf
06-24-2016, 02:05 PM
I wish I'd saved a list of the Pokemon I bred for the last tourney. I want some new blood in this time. Going for some of my own lesser known Pokemon at this point, but it's hard to keep track. I can look towards the ones we used, but I forgot what the give away eggs at the end turned out to be. :(

i can tell you.

Zorark
gyrados
audino
sunflora
lopunny
and ofcourse, Godslayer Bibarel.

i think a Garchomp and Blaziken was there.
and a Espeon

Skyblade
06-24-2016, 03:13 PM

i can tell you.

Zorark
gyrados
audino
sunflora
lopunny
and ofcourse, Godslayer Bibarel.

i think a Garchomp and Blaziken was there.
and a Espeon

Yeah, I have the list from the old thread:
http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/163288-Pokemon-Tournament-Stage-I-quot-Gotta-Raise-em-All!-quot?highlight=pokemon+tournament

Though it is a little annoying that they all include the pictures, makes it harder to browse/remember (thanks, Fynn! :D).

But there were the eggs that we gave away at the end. One to everyone. And I don't remember what those were.

Fynn
06-24-2016, 03:16 PM
Pretty much the only one to pick up their eggs was Shaibana :/

And excuuuuuse me for trying to make the whole thing exciting to spectators :colbert:

Galuf
06-24-2016, 03:29 PM
Pretty much the only one to pick up their eggs was Shaibana :/

And excuuuuuse me for trying to make the whole thing exciting to spectators :colbert:

So now we have to climb a mountain to find shai.

hmm when we fought the other day she mentioned training a Growlithe. maybe thats one?

Skyblade
06-24-2016, 03:36 PM
On the plus side, I know I didn't breed any trade evolutions last time, so I can breed up those.

Galuf
06-24-2016, 03:38 PM
On the plus side, I know I didn't breed any trade evolutions last time, so I can breed up those.

breed 10 dusknoirs to improve my chances of getting a dusknoir.

(jk i take what i get thats the fun part)

Fynn
06-24-2016, 03:39 PM
I still have so many eggs, though, guys

Galuf
06-24-2016, 03:40 PM

nae wan cares aboot yer rotten eggs!

(jk btw)

Skyblade
06-24-2016, 03:41 PM

Oh, so we can reuse those, cool. How many you got?

Fynn
06-24-2016, 03:45 PM
I'll check later. Worst thing is we don't know what's in there

Galuf
06-24-2016, 03:47 PM

another godslayer Bibarel?!?

Skyblade
06-24-2016, 03:49 PM

Fynn thinks he's going to hatch a Voltorb and it'll explode on him. :D

Don't worry, I know I didn't breed any of those.

Galuf
06-24-2016, 03:50 PM

Fynn thinks he's going to hatch a Voltorb and it'll explode on him. :D

Don't worry, I know I didn't breed any of those.

instead you bred a koffing and skuntank for a worse purpose

Fynn
06-24-2016, 03:52 PM
lol, you guys think Imma hatch those

Galuf
06-24-2016, 03:52 PM
actual question: How do you know what IV and ability the eggs have?

Fynn
06-24-2016, 03:54 PM
http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_macgdfyqFW1rwmb58.gif

Skyblade
06-24-2016, 03:55 PM

If it's a Pokemon I think needs a particular Ability to be effective, I'll check it when I hatch it, and get a new Egg if it has the wrong Ability.

For IVs, most of them should have at least 4 max, but I don't bother checking or breeding for those. Just an element of luck.

Galuf
06-24-2016, 03:58 PM

If it's a Pokemon I think needs a particular Ability to be effective, I'll check it when I hatch it, and get a new Egg if it has the wrong Ability.

For IVs, most of them should have at least 4 max, but I don't bother checking or breeding for those. Just an element of luck.
ah right

another thing is, how long it take to get a shiny Giratina?!

Skyblade
06-24-2016, 04:00 PM

ah right

If you're trying to get one in-game, quite a while (hundreds, if not thousands, of soft resets). I think I have a couple of event shinies left somewhere, but I'll have to check.

Fynn
06-24-2016, 04:01 PM
Which reminds me that I still have the one Del won, but he won't pick it up >.>

Galuf
06-24-2016, 04:02 PM

ah right

If you're trying to get one in-game, quite a while (hundreds, if not thousands, of soft resets). I think I have a couple of event shinies left somewhere, but I'll have to check.
oh so it was an event.

i had a shiny genesect once traded to me, i think that was an event not sure.

My first ever shiny was an ORAS Heatran, it was luck, i didnt even SR for it.

Fynn
06-24-2016, 04:04 PM
My first and only shiny was a Relicanth in ORAS. I was so shocked because I so wanted a Relicanth and it was the first one I encountered!

Galuf
06-24-2016, 04:05 PM
My first and only shiny was a Relicanth in ORAS. I was so shocked because I so wanted a Relicanth and it was the first one I encountered!

ive had a weedle and Nidoran F both in SS nuzloke lol

Galuf
06-24-2016, 04:06 PM
i think we should get a arceus. i never have owned one of my fav legends.

Skyblade
06-24-2016, 04:09 PM

ah right

oh so it was an event.

Genesect is event-only. And there was a special event for the shinies. Though if it was traded to you, especially on Wonder Trade, the odds are, it was hacked.

Arceus is also event only, but it'll be available in August.

From GameStop in the US, and from EB Games in Canada. Not sure about Europe.

Galuf
06-24-2016, 04:11 PM

ah right

oh so it was an event.

Genesect is event-only. And there was a special event for the shinies. Though if it was traded to you, especially on Wonder Trade, the odds are, it was hacked.

Arceus is also event only, but it'll be available in August.

From GameStop in the US, and from EB Games in Canada. Not sure about Europe.

it had the red event ball is all i know.

also NOHOHOOOOO arceus evades me again.

like Suicune to Eusine :cry:

Del Murder
06-24-2016, 05:45 PM
I keep forgetting! I wasn't really doing this for prizes anyway. I will put up my prize to anyone who could defeat me.

I'm not sure I'll have the time to raise up another set, but I will happily take on any comers who want to try to challenge my championship team. :D

Galuf
06-24-2016, 05:54 PM
I keep forgetting! I wasn't really doing this for prizes anyway. I will put up my prize to anyone who could defeat me.

I'm not sure I'll have the time to raise up another set, but I will happily take on any comers who want to try to challenge my championship team. :D

move along Diantha/steven. Del Murder is tha true champion!

Ultima Shadow
06-26-2016, 11:21 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/AGAFURO/Mio1.pnghttp://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/AGAFURO/Rider4b-1.png
"Sign me up! I want to participate this time!"
"Hey, I want a shot at it too."

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/AGAFURO/mio2y.pnghttp://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/AGAFURO/rider2.png
"Sorry Rider. But, you know,
you do suck at pokemon..."
"B-but... I remember half the typings!!!"

Galuf
06-26-2016, 11:39 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/AGAFURO/Mio1.pnghttp://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/AGAFURO/Rider4b-1.png
"Sign me up! I want to participate this time!"
"Hey, I want a shot at it too."

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/AGAFURO/mio2y.pnghttp://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/AGAFURO/rider2.png
"Sorry Rider. But, you know,
you do suck at pokemon..."
"B-but... I remember half the typings!!!"

No Rydia :cry:

qwertysaur
06-30-2016, 05:25 AM
I'll join in! Also I would love a double battle tournament. :p

Galuf
08-01-2016, 07:20 PM
Alright so after the 14th of august ill start the sign ups.

BUT. If anyone has objectiond. Mainly. Fynn or skyblade. Please say. I can wait

Fynn
08-01-2016, 10:15 PM
I'm out of commission until the 15th. I'll be available from the 16th onward.

Galuf
08-02-2016, 10:32 AM
Ok. Ill start the sign ups then.

Ill ask skyblade if hes ok with that.

Depression Moon
08-02-2016, 04:33 PM
Is this for Sun & Moon? I'd be down, but it all depends if I miraculous get one of these better jobs I've been applying for so I can afford to buy stuff for myself.

Galuf
08-02-2016, 04:50 PM
No. Its for XY and Oras. Its the 16th of this month