PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Pictionary 5!

Jinx
06-24-2016, 12:31 AM
We haven't done this in awhile and since we haven't, I figured now would be a good time for sign-ups to play another round of EoFF Pictionary. For those who are not aware of this game, it's basically a telephone game with drawings mixed into it. One person starts off with a simple phrase, with the next person attempts to draw that phrase, and the next person describes that drawing for the following person to draw. This goes on until we reach to the final person with a hilarious outcome. Sometimes a story shows up, sometimes it stays consistent, other times it may not.
Because past games usually take too long to finish, I will be the person in charge of every game. I will be responsible to give the next people their prompts, so I guess I'm looking for players who are willing to commit to this game. When you are drawing, I will give you an entire day to submit your drawing to me. If you fail to submit something, I will skip you to the next player. We'll do a couple games, but only one at a time. So be sure that when it's your turn, you have time to draw something. Other than that, just enjoy yourselves and have fun!

Just to remind you, this is the sign-up period of EoFF Pictionary 5! So if you would like to play, please sign-up! You will have the rest of the week if you are interested! Also feel free to use this thread for discussions and whatnot!

(Yes, I just copy/pasted Proto's OP from the last thread, what of it?)

Signups:
Formy
Pumpkin
Pheesh
I Took the Red Pill
qwerty
Cricket
Paul
Bubba

Formalhaut
06-24-2016, 12:44 AM
I love games! Sign me up!

Pumpkin
06-24-2016, 01:22 AM
I would also like to participate

Pheesh
06-24-2016, 02:07 AM
I'll join in.

I Took the Red Pill
06-24-2016, 02:49 AM
put me in there

qwertysaur
06-30-2016, 04:42 AM
Glad to see that the game I made all those years ago is still alive. :bigsmile:
Even if it died out when I ran it. :shobon: i'll join in too.

protips:
This makes a great party game IRL.
Be as detailed as you can in your drawings and phrases. An example is something like this

A crazy old cat lady in a muumuu wearing a hockey mask chasing ice cream cones down the street while waving a spatula that's on fire in the air.
When you start with something like that it sets a nice tone. Of course at the end the details will be unrecognizable, but that's what makes this game so much fun. :p

CimminyCricket
07-01-2016, 09:17 PM
I want to do this too

Psychotic
07-01-2016, 09:18 PM
I want to do this too

Bubba
07-01-2016, 09:19 PM
Aye

Formalhaut
07-02-2016, 01:33 AM
I'll see if I can't rope Mr. Carny into doing this. I'm good with rope.