PDA

View Full Version : What are you looking forward to the most in I Am Setsuna?

Pumpkin
07-07-2016, 05:00 PM
The story and the world for me! What about you?

Wolf Kanno
07-07-2016, 06:18 PM
Pretty much everything actually, but I feel the music will be the biggest draw for me, as I've loved some of the major pieces and the fact the OST is mostly piano work (my favorite instrument) makes me happy as well. While the story is a bit predictable, it still has the potential to be pretty powerful if done right and the battle system is a redo of one of my favorite games, so I can't find anything not love about this game.

Vermachtnis
07-08-2016, 12:59 AM
The gameplay and music are the main draws for me. Chrono Trigger has the best turn based battle system. And it looks like they improved on it. And these guys very, very rarely have bad soundtracks.

theundeadhero
07-08-2016, 02:59 AM
I'm looking forward to it all, but the gameplay and combat the most.

Skyblade
07-08-2016, 11:53 PM
Pretty much everything. The world looks fantastic (I love the snow!). The music sounds gorgeous. The artwork is amazing. The battle system is Chrono Trigger, but better...

The only thing they can do to make it better is to have a core mechanic as solid as Chrono Trigger's time travel. This game is looking just brilliant so far. I can't wait.

Del Murder
07-09-2016, 01:46 AM
As most have said, seeing CT-style battles in this generation is what caught my eye. I hope it is good!