PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Dungeons

Loony BoB
07-06-2016, 02:01 PM
Which are your fave dungeons? As many of you know, I have a dislike for dungeons in general, but I am partial to a few of them, particularly The Vault
and Dzemael Darkhold. They are full of "learn to dodge" exercises and I just really enjoy them. However, I do not envy any mage entering these areas for all the casting they'd have to cancel. But as a restless WAR, omg, so much fun shifting this way and that.

Aulayna
07-06-2016, 05:35 PM
Fractal Continuum
Pharos Sirius (Hard)
Aetherochemical Research Facility
Haukke Mannor (Hard)
The Aery

All ones I can get big numbers on as SMN. :p

As a tank/healer I don't really have any preferences. I have some that I feel are slogs and take way too long, but eeeh.

Galuf
12-07-2016, 09:23 AM
Anytying pre 50 is annoying as hell because you dont get cool abilities. But you get very annoying repetitivw music.

I like praetorium. Fractal continuum. And gubal hard just so I xan kill my nemesis. Liquidflane

Night Fury
12-07-2016, 09:24 AM
I like Aurum Vale.

I know, I'm a maniac!

Jinx
12-10-2016, 05:16 PM
Aetherochemical Research Facility

The fuck is wrong with you, woman?!

I really love The Antitower, Great Gubal Hard, and Xelphatol. I like Xelphatol because it was the first dungeon I went into with other players who had never done it either. We had to figure out the mechanics together and it was a lot of fun :)

Vermachtnis
12-11-2016, 05:57 AM
TamTara HM is my favorite. The story, the music, the atmosphere. It's all fantastic.