PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather live in Ivalice or Spira?

Pike
07-22-2016, 05:01 PM
Yeah, I know these are only two of the many worlds in FF, but they're probably my two faves, so deal with it. Where would you rather live?

Formalhaut
07-22-2016, 05:12 PM
This is tougher than I imagined. Spira is more tropical, which is bad for me because heat, though it does have a few temperate areas.

Ivalice also seems pretty hot temperature wise, seeing how Vaan saw fit to wear that ridiculous open-vest abdominal flasher thing. Most of the people seem to wear rather loose clothes in both worlds.

Depression Moon
07-22-2016, 05:41 PM
Is that post or during Sin?

Galuf
07-22-2016, 09:14 PM
Ivalice for the races

Big D
07-23-2016, 01:27 AM
Ivalice is a huge and diverse world, while Spira's much more tiny and insular. Ivalice for me.

Besides, the people of Spira seem almost terminally stupid sometimes: they free themselves of Sin after a thousand years of death and destruction, then they immediately start killing each other over politics, race and religion instead. Pack of dumbasses who don't know a good thing when they see it.

Ivalice also seems pretty hot temperature wise, seeing how Vaan saw fit to wear that ridiculous open-vest abdominal flasher thing. Most of the people seem to wear rather loose clothes in both worlds.Rabanastre is by the desert, so Vaan's people dress for the conditions, but it looks like the rest of their climate is as varied as anywhere else. Cold mountains, temperate plains, steamy jungles - they've got the works.

Sure, Spira's got Mt Gagazet, but that seems like the only place on their continent which is really sub-tropical.

starlet
07-23-2016, 05:25 AM
Spira is the only correct answer. Where else can you RIDE ZE SHOOPUF?

maybee
07-23-2016, 07:13 AM
Spira, yeeaah you would die by a giant whale tsunami - but you die in reality anyways ?

Vermachtnis
07-23-2016, 08:09 PM
I went with Ivalice for the variety. And it seems more adventurey.

Shiva95
07-24-2016, 12:43 PM
Spira. That world is really my favorite one in a FF game.