PDA

View Full Version : I've reached 100. Where's my telegram?

Midgar Mist
07-26-2016, 05:37 PM
So, its taken 7 and a half months but now I have 100 Rep Points :-D

So I just thought I'd post, what with that being a round triple figure number.

Thanks for hugging my posts guys! If you wanna post memorable accounts relating to rep you're welcome!

Bubba
07-26-2016, 06:28 PM
I remember my first full limit bar of rep/moogle hugs. It was for a small fanfic post on the Soup Dude thread. I was so proud of myself. It took a good couple of hours to write too. These days I just need to post a picture of Baby Bubba.

Midgar Mist
07-26-2016, 07:45 PM
You never miss a beat do you?

Sephex
07-27-2016, 01:50 PM
I remember my first full limit bar of rep/moogle hugs. It was for a small fanfic post on the Soup Dude thread. I was so proud of myself. It took a good couple of hours to write too. These days I just need to post a picture of Baby Bubba.

Oh god, I remember that. That cracked me up!

I think my strongest rep post was the "7 was a better line" post in the (now archived) Joke Forum in response to "Why was 6 afraid of 7?" Before that it was writing the song parody "The Flower Girl I Used To Know" obviously based on "Somebody I Used to Know." In fact, Bubba, Night Fury, and Mirage all played, sang, and recorded it! I think you can find it on EoFF's YouTube channel!

Midgar Mist
07-27-2016, 04:43 PM
I tend to get reps for my multiple posts too numerous to count, but I do remember Bubba and Kanno both moogle hugging me for being diplomatic in an FF6 gender debate. Using Gogo is always going to work in that kind of debate.