PDA

View Full Version : About the New characters...

TheKeybasHKey
07-30-2016, 05:55 AM
Something different besides news about this game...

It seems that i'm the only one who is interested on the new characters...

Everyone is talking about the classic Final Fantasy character cameos, it's ok, we all want to see our favorite characters in this game. I just feel that new characters don't get enough attention.

I don't know, what you think about this?

maybee
07-30-2016, 03:08 PM
Sorry, but I don't think that they're all that interesting, they feel really cliche and bland so far.

TheKeybasHKey
07-30-2016, 10:01 PM
Don't judge something before it something comes out...

Shauna
08-02-2016, 08:30 AM
I think it's harder to be excited by new characters who we don't know that much about in comparison to our favourite cameos from older games. It's like Kingdom Hearts - people at first were excited by the idea of the Disney and Square Enix franchises coming together, not for the original story KH was trying to tell. But, KH has evolved into its own distinct thing, so maybe WoFF will do the same?

Who knows.

TheKeybasHKey
08-02-2016, 11:42 PM
Let's give the characters a Chance. Really every single game that features either a guest star or a cameo...

People flip the tables and the new characters are always forgotten.

Loony BoB
08-03-2016, 12:57 PM
I'm far more interested in the new characters than the existing ones, but we just know so little about them that there's not much to get excited about other than "ooh, new!" Hopefully they won't be "vanilla" characters and will each have a decent personality with flaws etc.