PDA

View Full Version : Who was your favourite character in the anime?

Loony BoB
08-02-2016, 01:31 PM
I used to love Brock the most when I was a kid but these days I'm finding Misty to be much more hilarious and witty (as far as wit goes in Pokémon anyway).

Kid-me thought Jessie was a bit of a babe. Adult-me... probably agrees with kid-me. :shifty:

Bubba
08-02-2016, 02:06 PM
Charmander

Lyndis Highwind
08-03-2016, 03:53 AM
I liked Squirtle best.

Pumpkin
08-03-2016, 03:58 AM
ERIKA

Wolf Kanno
08-03-2016, 08:32 AM
LMZl3KDykq4

I think they were the only thing that kept me watching as long as I did. Loved these characters far more than the main cast.

theundeadhero
08-04-2016, 08:57 AM
Either Jesse or officer Jenny.

SammieBabe
08-04-2016, 01:27 PM
I appreciate Team Rocket much more now, than I did watching the show originally.

Sephiroth
08-05-2016, 12:39 AM
Mewtwo (Mewtwo Strikes Back & Mewtwo Returns) and Ash/Satoshi.

Cloudane
08-05-2016, 08:35 AM
None other than Ash, like no one ever was :p

I liked Brock but seem to remember it depended on which series he was in. He was flanderised for a while on the whole "got to try it on with every girl every episode" thing. (Mildly OT aside: that was my complaint with the show in the long run - they got so keen on these tropes that had to be in every episode that they end up entrenched and "well we can't NOT have that now". Wobbuffet popping out of its pokeball during the TR motto once and twice? Funny. After the eleventy billionth time? Kiiiiind of getting old ^^;)

Loony BoB
08-05-2016, 11:06 AM
Yeah, I have to say, binging on the series has lead me to stop focusing at certain points because I've seen it all before. My favourite episodes are the ones in which they split people up so we don't see the same old interactions. Best example of this in the recent episodes I've gone through is Forest Grumps, where we see Jessie and Misty get stranded with their opposing teams.

Team Rocket's intro is probably the thing I zone out on completely now.

Fynn
08-05-2016, 11:13 AM
Idk why but I always liked Tracy

Cloudane
08-05-2016, 01:29 PM
When I first saw Tracy I was confused - this was when Pokemon was relatively new (to me and in general) and I think it was Sky One of all channels showing it, with their tendency to just throw out episodes in random order (as they also did with DS9 much to my annoyance). It jumped from an early Indigo ep to the middle of Orange and suddenly I thought along with the strange new opening song they'd simply Westernised Brock. Wasn't until halfway through the episode I realised it was a different character :lol:

Perducci
08-07-2016, 12:45 AM
Meowth needs his own spin-off.

Christmas
05-26-2022, 11:48 AM
Misty! I like how she survived in the wilds with her tummy and legs completely exposed to the elements for so long! Respect! :bigsmile: