PDA

View Full Version : Favourite trio.... or quattro...

Galuf
08-09-2016, 10:36 AM
wat it sayeth on tin.

Mines is the creation trio. got 2 of my fav legendaries in it

Formalhaut
08-09-2016, 12:20 PM
Gen II has many virtues, but the legendary trio of Entei, Suicine and Raikou are... they're okay.

Gen V has too many trios. The Swords of Justice is a cool concept, but I'm not feeling it myself. The Genies are alright, and the Dragon trio are pretty good.

I'm probably going to go with Gen IV. I liked the creation trio, and the pixies were pretty good!

Fynn
08-09-2016, 02:14 PM
Loved the concept of the guardians being based on the four musketeers. I think they're my favorite of the bunch.

And lol, Formy, Gen IV introduced the most legendaries by far :p

Bubba
08-09-2016, 02:25 PM
Barring Gen 1, I've just realised how utterly ridiculous all the names are for the legendaries.

Sephiroth
08-09-2016, 03:12 PM
I would not really call the Hoenn ones "Weather". They are Earth, Sea and Sky so basically Riku, Kairi and Sora. The three natural locations or whatever you want to call that.

Ground Don
Kai Ogre (Kai can also mean "World" but seeing Kyogre it is obviously referring to the sea)
Rai/Ray Quasar

Ffamran mied Bunansa
08-09-2016, 04:48 PM
I voted for the beast trio. I am not even a huge fan of G/S like many other people, but I've always loved those three. After that I would go with the creation trio too.

Galuf
08-09-2016, 04:51 PM
I would not really call the Hoenn ones "Weather". They are Earth, Sea and Sky so basically Riku, Kairi and Sora. The three natural locations or whatever you want to call that.

Ground Don
Kai Ogre (Kai can also mean "World" but seeing Kyogre it is obviously referring to the sea)
Rai/Ray Quasar

i know but i just hear it called weather
for the Sunlight the Rain and i guess wind??

Lyndis Highwind
08-09-2016, 04:59 PM
The beast trio is my favorite! Entei is so awesome.

Ffamran mied Bunansa
08-09-2016, 05:07 PM
The beast trio is my favorite! Entei is so awesome.

Right on!

Skyblade
08-09-2016, 11:10 PM
Loved the concept of the guardians being based on the four musketeers. I think they're my favorite of the bunch.

And lol, Formy, Gen IV introduced the most legendaries by far :p

Gen IV: Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Heatran, Cresselia, Darkrai, Manaphy, Regigigas, Arceus, Shaymin.

Gen V: Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect.

"By far"? Gen IV only introduced more legendaries if you consider Phione a Legendary. Otherwise, it's tied with Gen V.

Perducci
08-11-2016, 01:27 AM
Beasts are best.

Vermachtnis
08-11-2016, 06:54 AM
I always like the Regis. I liked hunting them down and their theme.