PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon 6th Gen Annual tournament Sign ups

Galuf
08-16-2016, 12:11 PM
FIRST THINGS FIRST. idk if Skyblade is fully ready, he hasnt got back to me yet. but we are a month late so.... i need to start this before Poke-Fever is gone lol.

Anyway.

The Signups are AS OF NOW 1 week.

The tournament is Very similair to Fynns last year.
Everyone gets 6 eggs.
you have an alloted time to train.
after the time is over, you fight everyone you can who is in the tournament ONCE.
After complicated Algebra we make 3.. maybe 4 brakets, this is the elimination
Fight to the top and Win for Glory.

No Items. and also I have the items for trade Evo Pokemon so Don't Worry

The True winner gets a.....
BIDOOF!!!!

not really. we havent thought that far.

The only Difference is We are guranteed one Mega in the eggs.
Ok thats it.

oh and... beware if you win in the gold bracket (assuming we get enough people for that thing) because... you wont be done.. youll have to fight... THE GRAND MASTER OF ALL THINGS BAD!!

Dont wprry though. The main prize would be at the end battle before that. Cos itd be a wee bit unfair.
Any questions or Objections? Just say.

Contestants:

Galuf. [ORAS]
Fynn. [XY]
Shaibana [BOTH]
LN(He is on the#EoFF Chat)
Wizzyboo.(No i wont cheat even if he and my nephew live together with me) [XY]
Logan(doesnt really use EoFF but yep.... ) [ORAS]
Qwertysaur
Jinx

[/SIZE]

Shaibana
08-16-2016, 02:13 PM
lets do this!! :D

Fynn
08-16-2016, 03:03 PM
HYPE!

Pumpkin
08-16-2016, 03:35 PM
Ah I'm about to start school, sorry :onoes:

Galuf
08-16-2016, 07:05 PM
Ah I'm about to start school, sorry :onoes:

Awwww im sorry pumpkin... i wanted to start sooner but stuff happened :(

Pumpkin
08-16-2016, 07:08 PM
Is okay, just bad timing for me

Skyblade
08-17-2016, 03:25 AM
The breeding is going okay. I'm drastically behind schedule, but when I do focus on it, I can tear through a number of eggs quite quickly, especially now that I've actually done some planning as to what Pokémon I'm going for. I probably won't have time to hand them over until the 25th, however. I also am quite doubtful that I will participate in the competition myself.

You guys have fun. If you get any matches recorded in X/Y, post the battle codes up and I'll post the replays to YouTube (I can't get the Recorder for OR/AS until I capture Rayquaza and Deoxys, and that fight is incredibly frustrating, and I doubt I'll have time to finish before the tourney ends).

Galuf
08-17-2016, 09:29 AM
ah ok. um im sorry if i rushed you.

So the sign ups till next Friday.

goodluck Skyblade

Also Guys can you tell me if you are using XY or ORAS. Its no important though lol

Fynn
08-17-2016, 09:34 AM
I can use either, really. I think I'd prefer X, since I get my customizable trainer there, but I don't think I have access to all the Megas there, not to mention moves. Can I transfer Pokemon to XY using Pokemon Bank if I used an ORAS move tutor?

Skyblade
08-17-2016, 01:55 PM
I can use either, really. I think I'd prefer X, since I get my customizable trainer there, but I don't think I have access to all the Megas there, not to mention moves. Can I transfer Pokemon to XY using Pokemon Bank if I used an ORAS move tutor?

Yes.

Galuf
08-17-2016, 01:57 PM

i assumed we were only using XY megas anyway

Shaibana
08-18-2016, 01:02 PM
i can use both oras or xy

Del Murder
08-18-2016, 05:58 PM
I don't think I'll have time to raise a new team but I'm happy to play the winner of this tournament using my team from before in some kind of Grand Final Battle.

Galuf
08-18-2016, 07:37 PM
I don't think I'll have time to raise a new team but I'm happy to play the winner of this tournament using my team from before in some kind of Grand Final Battle.

The necron of this tournament!

That sounds cool. I like that.

Did you have any xy mega eligible pokemon?

if not. I think that you should use the shiny giratina lol as the final boss. 'Course its just ideas. But yeah

Del Murder
08-18-2016, 09:34 PM
I don't need no megas to beat you guys. But yes I had Ampharos.

qwertysaur
08-19-2016, 03:29 AM
I'm in. :p

Galuf
08-19-2016, 08:24 AM
I'm in. :p

You're in

Fynn
08-19-2016, 08:31 AM
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/47400398.jpg

Jinx
08-22-2016, 02:20 PM
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/47400398.jpg

Ultima Shadow
08-28-2016, 03:58 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/AGAFURO/RydiaB2.pnghttp://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/AGAFURO/mio2y.png
"Am I too late? Can I still sign up for this?"
"...hey! It's my turn. Not yours. Alright?"

Galuf
08-29-2016, 11:12 AM
Yeah I think you can join. As long as skyblades ok

Shaibana
08-29-2016, 02:09 PM
So do you already know when we will start?
i'm really excited to see what team i'll get :D

Skyblade
08-29-2016, 03:19 PM
So do you already know when we will start?
i'm really excited to see what team i'll get :D

Sorry, the delays are my fault. I had three long work weeks in a row, and it really crippled my productivity. Especially since this isn't the only project I'm working on (I've got a Let's Play going which I'm trying to use to adjust and clean up my recording/streaming quality).

So I had very little time this past month, was really exhausted, and didn't really want to breed eggs in my off time.

Schedule mostly back to normal now. I should be able to complete the breeding by the end of this week, either Friday or Saturday. I will attempt to get the Eggs over to Galuf for distribution ASAP after that.

Currently nine people signed up, I think?

Galuf
08-29-2016, 05:45 PM
Nah its no just your fault. Mines too. Dont worry about it. I havent heard complaining apart from my bro and nephew but they arent really serious lol. Dont feel pressured man. Take as much time yo need

Fynn
08-29-2016, 05:47 PM
I'm also perfectly willing to wait more!

I might ask my brother if he'd like to take part in this...

wizzyboo
09-08-2016, 06:27 PM
Nah its no just your fault. Mines too. Dont worry about it. I havent heard complaining apart from my bro and nephew but they arent really serious lol. Dont feel pressured man. Take as much time yo need
YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY SERIOUSNESS .... LUNA

Galuf
09-08-2016, 06:33 PM
DONT DO IT ANAKIN!

Shaibana
10-05-2016, 04:09 PM
i dont want to be the pushy one or the nagger..
but the last person responding here was almost a month ago and no progres has been made

.. so.. is this still on?
is there anyhing i/we can do to get this thing rolling?

Fynn
10-05-2016, 04:12 PM
From what I heard, Sky got caught up in some bidness and breeding all the eggs is taking more time than anticipated.

Galuf... I've actually not seen in a while, though! Wonder what happened to him!

Skyblade
10-05-2016, 05:08 PM
I got switched to nights earlier than expected, and it played hell with my schedule. I lacked both the time and motivation to breed up new eggs.

I'm going to try to finish them in the next few days. I have a long weekend ahead of me. Sorry. :(

Shauna
10-05-2016, 05:17 PM
Galuf has also been having a bit of a time of it recently, don't know whether he'll want to host.

Galuf
10-09-2016, 01:19 AM
Well. If all goes well in the future. Id still be ok to host it. Besides. Itd be double cruel for me to let everyone down and wast skyblades very limited spare time.

ill let you know if something happens in where id rather not host

Skyblade
10-24-2016, 06:55 AM
Well. If all goes well in the future. Id still be ok to host it. Besides. Itd be double cruel for me to let everyone down and wast skyblades very limited spare time.

ill let you know if something happens in where id rather not host

Honestly, if I didn't feel completely awful about letting everyone down, I'd probably have bowed out months ago.

As it is, I've kept going, but I haven't gotten nearly far enough. There's no way we'll even start this before Sun/Moon. Currently sitting at 30 Pokemon (about half of what we need). The biggest part of it is actually choosing who gets thrown in, making sure that I get decent type distribution and Pokemon that weren't chosen last time, and other things so I don't mess up the tourney balance or pick others that people won't enjoy.

I think that we should hold off on this until after Sun/Moon, and I'll group some of the new Pokemon in as well.

I do feel awful about this. It just takes a lot.

Galuf
10-24-2016, 11:19 AM
Its all cool. Atleast you told us rather than jist leave us in dark.

anyway I think s/m is a better time cos I dont think many people are still too interested in oras/xy anymore

Shaibana
10-24-2016, 02:12 PM
Its all cool. Atleast you told us rather than jist leave us in dark.

anyway I think s/m is a better time cos I dont think many people are still too interested in oras/xy anymore

i dont think it really matters what pokemon game you have for a tournament.. its about the pokemon anyway and the fun of competitive matches against eachother. so imo ´not interested´ doesnt apply here.

can the new pokemon be transfered back to X/Y or ORAS? because maybe not everyone will get sun/moon in time.

Fynn
10-24-2016, 02:29 PM
Yeah, I probably won't be getting my copy until AT LEAST Christmas

Galuf
10-24-2016, 02:48 PM
Well um... maybe we should just stay on oras/xy. Idk. Im so confused right now :(

Fynn
10-24-2016, 02:51 PM
I mean, I'm fine with postponing this to Sun and Moon as long as it's not like, November is here and everyone is like "TOURNAMENT! NOW!!!" You know, just give the people time to enjoy and beat the game, and then figure out how to effectively train their pokemon and stuff. I figure it would take that long anyway considering Sky needs time to get acquainted with the new Pokemon and then breed them all effectively.

Galuf
10-24-2016, 02:55 PM
Even though it comes out on my birthday ovrr here. Im not getting it till christmas either.

We will just see i guess lol..

Skyblade
10-25-2016, 04:14 AM
I'm sorry, guys, I really dropped the ball with the breeding for this. We should have finished up the tourney with plenty of time to still be hyped for SuMo. :(

Night Fury
10-25-2016, 05:05 AM
It's a lot of work, Skyblade. Please don't feel bad about it!

Take a break and come back refreshed some other time :) Don't burn yourself out!

Fynn
10-25-2016, 05:41 AM
Agreed! Chill, man, it's all just for fun ;)

Shauna
10-25-2016, 08:33 AM
I think a good idea for this sort of thing going forward is to announce the Tournament when everything is ready to go re eggs, etc. Everything is a learning process, no need to feel bad about it. :)

Galuf
10-25-2016, 01:17 PM
Yeah it all good. I shoulda asked you more before getting peoples hopes up anyway. But yeah.