PDA

View Full Version : First Look at the Chocobo Mini-Game for Final Fantasy XV.

Wolf Kanno
08-29-2016, 09:01 PM

In a recent Active Time Report by Square-Enix, Final Fantasy Director Hajime Tabata, showed off what the Chocobo mini-game for Final Fantasy XV will look like. The game consists of a time trial obstacle course, in where the player has to race against the clock while jumping through hoops and avoiding obstacles to get the top time.

6plv7VvQXhw

No word on prizes or whether competitive racing will be in the game, but it is nice to see the game will most likely have a variety of mini-games that represent different play styles. Also, everyone loves Chocobos!

Formalhaut
08-29-2016, 09:24 PM
"And we are pleased to announce that to obtain the ultimate weapon for Noctis, you must complete the course in a time under 0:00:00."

:mad2:

FFNut
08-30-2016, 09:22 PM
I think it would be great to bring back Chocobo breeding and set it up for online race events to take on your friends and others. However love the people on the sideline cheering them on, and it looks like a fun little mini game.

krissy
09-01-2016, 04:02 AM
nice

and i know that this is fabula nova crystalis too but yo the chocobo sounds are straight out of ff13 series

DMKA
09-01-2016, 10:12 PM
Oh man I am digging that acoustic chocobo melody. :love:

Randy
09-03-2016, 06:06 AM
Lets hope it's considerably better than the racing in 7 of 10!

To be honest, they should just include FF8 card game and FF9 chocobo digging in every game henceforth :-) Save a lot of time!

Bubba
09-06-2016, 08:56 AM
It looks OK, I guess. It's probably the beginner course so I'm sure things would get more challenging. I hope to see other chocobos in the race at some point though!