PDA

View Full Version : Wii Error

Lyndis Highwind
08-31-2016, 07:02 AM
So I was playing Xenoblade earlier, then the screen turned black and it said that an error occurred. I turned it off and on again, and was able to start the game back up, but then everything loaded really slowly and their voices were really out of sync. An error occurred again, I tried to boot it back up, and now it won't even go to the title screen. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Skyblade
09-03-2016, 11:40 PM
I'd recommend cleaning the disc first. Lint-free cloth, rub gently away from the center of the disc (best way to avoid scratches). Make sure there are no visible smears or scratches.

After that, make sure the Wii itself is fine, no buildup of dust anywhere that could cause overheating or such.

If it's just the one game, it's probably the disc, though. And there's not a lot you can do other than cleaning it, unfortunately.

Lyndis Highwind
09-10-2016, 06:09 PM
Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. :)

My brother and I tried for a few hours one day trying to fix it. We did some research and tried to fix just about everything that could've been wrong with it. It didn't work, so I just got a new one.
Again, thanks for the advice!