PDA

View Full Version : Earth Lock Festival of Magic is free this month

FFNut
09-01-2016, 06:56 PM
So I am looking at the September Games with Gold on the Xbox One and they are giving this game away. The description is a turn based RPG with custom charictors. I watched the trailers and it felt like it had a FFIX feel to it so I hit download. It's free this month so if you have an Xbox One and are looking for a new RPG to try why not give it a go?

Here is the Xbox description of the game:

Desert Scavanger Amon soon finds himself in his life's adventure when he crosses paths with a most peculiar creature back home in Zaber. Join Amon and other remarkable hero's in this Turn-Based fantasy RPG on an unforgettable journey across the world of Umbra. A mysterious, beautiful, but harsh planet that stopped spinning thousands of Cycles ago.

With a unique set of customizable characters, all with their own personalities and Journey of self discovery, you will scavenge, explore and fight your way from the everlasting day side and into the darkness of perpetual night. To save Umbra you must unlock it's secrets, expose the shadows, and defeat the growing evil beyond your wildest imagination!

Galuf
09-02-2016, 12:54 PM
ooft i better get that then

Vyk
09-05-2016, 03:12 AM
I wasn't aware the game had even been released yet, let alone has a special sale/giveaway going on. Neat

FFNut
09-05-2016, 03:48 AM
Ya I believe it's free for the first 15 days with a gold membership. Have it downloaded just haven't turned it on yet due to wanting to finish secret of evermore before turning on a new RPG. It was released on the 1st.