PDA

View Full Version : What is people's favourite Fast Food

FFNut
09-06-2016, 11:48 PM
Like the title says, what is everyone's favourite fast food. Are you a McDonald's guy, Burger King, Sonic, or maybe a Dairy Queen. Which one do you go for?

For me it's Five Guys if I want a quick burger. They just taste way superior to the others.

Lyndis Highwind
09-07-2016, 05:13 AM
Burgerville. It's a cool local place that serves some of the best burgers I've had.

SammieBabe
09-07-2016, 04:51 PM
Checkers. Their fries are amazing.

Vermachtnis
09-07-2016, 08:14 PM
Dairy Queen, I love their blizzards. Butterfinger is my favorite.

Pheesh
09-08-2016, 12:23 AM
Five Guys by far. There's none in Australia though so it is a very rare treat for me.

FFNut
09-08-2016, 12:26 AM
Five Guys by far. There's none in Australia though so it is a very rare treat for me.

I have one 10 minute drive away here. I enjoy it far to much.

Pheesh
09-08-2016, 12:30 AM
Yeah, to be fair it would be worrying if I had one nearby. When I was in London the last time I had it 3 days straight I'm pretty sure.

Formalhaut
09-08-2016, 12:34 AM
I don't think I've ever had a Five Guys. They exist in London but not really sure where they are anywhere else.

I'm guessing they're really good? What food do they sell?

FFNut
09-08-2016, 01:03 AM
I don't think I've ever had a Five Guys. They exist in London but not really sure where they are anywhere else.

I'm guessing they're really good? What food do they sell?

They do burgers and fries, hotdogs, things like that. You walk in and grab a bunch of peanuts to have while your food cooks. Thing to remeber is the burgers come plain and you tell them what you want on it.

Shauna
09-08-2016, 08:34 AM
Five Guys is overpriced as heck in the UK.

Galuf
09-08-2016, 08:53 AM
Ive tried 2. Mcdonalds and burger king.

I choose mcdonalds cos they are much cheaper.

Depression Moon
09-08-2016, 03:19 PM
Checkers. Their fries are amazing.

For real, I was be questioning people who say McDonald's fries are the best. They're just okay. The golden crispies at Checkers are top tier.

For me, the one I fuck with the most is Cook-Out. The tray is a great deal and their milkshakes are reasonable and you can put anything in them.

Pike
09-08-2016, 06:30 PM
ARBY'S!! but of the options on the list probably Dairy Queen because I love ice cream so much.

noxious.sunshine
09-09-2016, 06:37 PM
Steak N Shake (their fries are ballin)
Krystal's
Shake Shack
Checkers

Shake Shack > Five Guys all day long

I like Sonic, but I also used to work there for a good bit, so I kinda got sick of it.

Spuuky
09-10-2016, 07:01 AM
Five Guys is overpriced as heck in the UK.It's overpriced everywhere. If you count Five Guys as "fast food" despite being well over double the price of other fast food places, I choose MOD pizza and Chipotle.

Shauna
09-10-2016, 09:29 AM
An $8 burger is an £8 burger here. So it may be overpriced over there, but this just takes the biscuit.

Night Fury
09-10-2016, 12:29 PM
I like anywhere that does a good cheeseburger. I was just saying to Pheesh the other day I go one of two ways. I either want the absolute shittest cheeseburger (the Maccas $2 one) or a really fucking nice one, in which case I'll go for a Five Guys one.

Psychotic
09-10-2016, 03:21 PM
Wendy's > Maccy D's > Burger King. Sadly the first one isn't in the UK. Five Guys is great but yeah expensive as balls, and I also wouldn't really consider it fast food.

Fynn
09-10-2016, 03:23 PM
Out of the ones up on the poll we only have McDonald's and Burger King. Out of those two, McD is far outclassed by Burger King here as Burger King actually tastes like it uses actual meat. Might be they put in more effort since they're relatively new here.

FFNut
09-10-2016, 03:36 PM
If Poland doesn't have a Dairy Queen they are missing out on some of the best ice cream. Cakes made of cookies fudge and ice cream is so good.

Also if Five Guys doesn't count as fast food, though it's not on the list as I think it's just a Canadian thing but A&W is soooo good.

MJN SEIFER
09-10-2016, 06:21 PM
The only other one on the list I've had is Burger King, and not that often, so my choice is McDonald's by far. I've loved going their since I was a kid, and I have a nostalgic attachment to it as well, since they've always been "around" for me. Even some of the adverts have a nostalgic affect on me.

Shauna
09-10-2016, 07:11 PM
If Poland doesn't have a Dairy Queen they are missing out on some of the best ice cream. Cakes made of cookies fudge and ice cream is so good.

The UK only really has McD's and BK from your poll too.

So Americentrist! :p

Depression Moon
09-10-2016, 08:01 PM
I be forgetting Dairy Queen sells burgers and dogs. I never touched them though, because the place is known for Ice-cream. Out of the list Sonic is the worst. I don't know why they sell tater tots instead of fries. After all the years of eating those subpar tots in grade school, I'm not trying to order some from a restaurant.