PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe you have met the love of your life yet?

FFNut
09-08-2016, 01:24 AM
Like the title says, have you met the one you believe is your soulmate?

Bri
09-08-2016, 01:51 AM
Ooh I like this thread!! Yes I have met my soulmate!! We are very much in love and both enjoy peanut butter cups!!!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
09-08-2016, 01:59 AM

Mirage
09-08-2016, 02:16 AM
This thread:

People in relationships: YES!

People not in relationships: No, not really.

Night Fury
09-08-2016, 02:27 AM
Well, I have many loves of my life. I have a lot of love to give.

I think after years of being psychopaths to each other, my sister and I are soulmates. I think my dog is also my soulmate - we both drool over kebab and we're CONNECTED.

The neighbour is my soulmate too, every morning I wave at him and say 'yoohoo' and he ignores me and runs back into his house and closes the blinds - obviously he just doesn't know it yet.

Fox
09-08-2016, 02:33 AM

While I don't believe in the concept of a single 'soul mate' I have met the person who would qualify if I did. We dated for a while. I messed it up.

She's married and I haven't dated anyone else for the last ten years!

Long story short I dunno which of your options to vote for ^^;

FFNut
09-08-2016, 02:49 AM

While I don't believe in the concept of a single 'soul mate' I have met the person who would qualify if I did. We dated for a while. I messed it up.

She's married and I haven't dated anyone else for the last ten years!

Long story short I dunno which of your options to vote for ^^;

i know that feeling a bit. Dated a girl for a long time and everything clicked. However life split us apart for a year where we were not together anymore and she got pregnant and is miserable with the father. With him for the child only type deal. I see it as we will always be close, but maybe it was fated never to be.

Galuf
09-08-2016, 07:40 AM
Me and my cat are planning to get married soon so aye

Fynn
09-08-2016, 08:43 AM
Wouldn't have put a ring on it otherwise.

Madame Adequate
09-08-2016, 10:53 PM
Yeah, she's the best friend I ever had and wonderful and sweet and smart and funny!

Crop
09-09-2016, 07:01 AM
I dont believe in a soulmate in the way that it's someone you have a relationship with, and you're with them forever. Basically saying you can have more than one, and they don't have to be someone you're in a relationship with.

But yes - My best bud, and my mother and myself. I'm lucky, because I'll always have at least one of them until the day I die.