PDA

View Full Version : The Caius Ballad Appreciation Thread

Forsaken Lover
09-20-2016, 09:22 PM
Vq_QGAAUbzE

Let's discuss how Caius was clearly the real hero of XIII-2 and possibly the whole XIII Saga. It was he after all who destroyed the world of the tyrannical gods (and big God) and allowed it to turn into Not-Earth where everyone gets to live lives of peace and bliss in Not Australia and Not France.

Also his voice.

EMBRACE THE TERROR!

Psychotic
09-20-2016, 10:29 PM
Great voice, incredibly stupid sword.

Saber
09-21-2016, 02:11 AM
He is awesome. If people listened to him they would have done a lot of good. He is one of those villains who is always right. He offered Noel to kill him and keep the flow and Noel was all like no until they were in Valhalla where it would do the most damage. In the end he did everything for his love Yeul. If you put the camera on his back during cutscenes you'd think the other side was the evil. Seriously geek out!

FinalxxSin
09-25-2016, 01:54 PM
Great voice, incredibly stupid sword.
More like that sword is totally badass! It reminds me of Soul Edge from the Soul Calibur series due to the eye.

On Topic: I love Cauis as a character. He's an antagonist that doesn't fall into the typical trope of doing bad stuff just for the sake of it. His actions are just imo. Too bad his entrance is in my least favorite FF mainline title.

maybee
09-26-2016, 07:42 AM
I would marry him in a heartbeat.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m091tvHdAX1qa6lp8.gif

I'M COMING CAIUS !

Shaymin
08-22-2017, 01:30 PM
Etro is the secret villian of Final Fantasy 13 Trilogy.

Mr. Carnelian
08-22-2017, 10:28 PM
Etro is the secret villian of Final Fantasy 13 Trilogy.

Basically. Yeul too. It's a case of good intentions paving the road to the unravelling of time itself.