PDA

View Full Version : Eyes on You - Episode 1 - PHEESH

Night Fury
09-22-2016, 05:47 AM
Alright gang, I'm giving you 24 hours to get your questions in for the most laid-back, drumtastic Aussie member we have.... PHEESH!

You can ask your questions in this thread and they'll be featured in the Talk Show - or you can Mognet questions you wish to remain anonymous!

If your question is posted after the 24 hours, don't worry! You can still ask Pheesh all the questions you want in his official EYES ON YOU thread!

Good luck, and get asking!

Psychotic
09-22-2016, 07:14 AM
I asked you a question once before on your Formspring (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/130290-Formspring?p=2804993&viewfull=1#post2804993) and I didn't enjoy your answer because you were too preoccupied about the misspelling of your name to tackle the real issue at hand. I've been scarred by that experience but I'm going to try it again in the hopes of mending some fences.

PHILLIP WHAT MAKE YOU ANGRY ABOUT BATTROMM?

I think it's two L's. If not, oops. Lightning struck twice.

Night Fury
09-22-2016, 07:22 AM
It is one.

Psychotic
09-22-2016, 07:33 AM
NOT AGAIIIIIIIIIIN :argh:

If you're reading out the question he won't know!

Loony BoB
09-22-2016, 01:35 PM
How's it going, man? Been up to much lately?

I'm not very good at thinking of questions for people. Will there be a bunch of default questions asked regardless? My questions for EOY tend to be based on their answers to other questions. =x

FFNut
09-22-2016, 01:57 PM
Pheesh is a fantastic drummer. Was there a time where he had a chance to take a different path that would have been fully employed bye music?

Loony BoB
09-22-2016, 02:01 PM
Ooh, following Nut's question, what inspired you to get into drumming? Any particular artists, teachers or anything catch your attention in your youth?

Can you play any of the songs by 5ive? :D Can you sing a bit of one of their songs for us? Have you ever done that awesome bit from In The Air Tonight just for fun?

Formalhaut
09-23-2016, 12:36 AM
Similar to Jinx's question: how do you handle spice? On a scale of 1-10, how well do you cope with spicy foods?

What's your worst domestic household habit?

Favourite Kingdom Hearts game and character.

Um... I might think of more? That'll do for now though.

Sephex
09-23-2016, 08:15 AM
Ever think of the jerk hole?

Bubba
09-23-2016, 08:38 AM
What would win in a fight to the death a badger or a mongoose? Please give your reasoning.

How often do you talk to yourself and what do you talk about?

What was the last inanimate object you had a conversation with?

In a sitting position, for how long can you hold your breath?

You are mountaineering when one of your party falls ill and one of you must perform emergency surgery in order to save their life. There is an experienced surgeon on the radio who can talk you through every step. Would you step up and perform the surgery or would you let someone else do it?

Night Fury
09-23-2016, 10:39 AM
THIS IS NOW CLOSED FOR SUBMISSION.

The EYES ON YOU Pheesh thread will be up tonight!