PDA

View Full Version : Things you wish you could live without...

Bubba
10-03-2016, 04:51 PM
I was just drifting off last night and thought "wouldn't it be great if I didn't have to sleep"

Instead of being dead to the world and drooling, I could...

- Crack on with my Mass Effect 2 playthrough
- Restring all my guitars
- Write a song
- Read some more of my book
- Paint the downstairs hallway
- Be back upstairs for 6am when Baby Bubba wakes up

Anyway, what things are necessary for you to do but you really wish you didn't have to?

Pheesh
10-03-2016, 05:02 PM
Pay bills.

Crop
10-03-2016, 05:11 PM
I wish I didn't have to sleep, eat and drink, but could still do these things for enjoyment if I wanted. Much money and time would be saved.

Fynn
10-03-2016, 05:33 PM
Pay bills.

ttokkii
10-03-2016, 05:54 PM
Racism, sexism.. all the "ism"s I guess.

Mirage
10-04-2016, 03:16 AM
I wish I didn't need to breathe. Or sleep.

Imagine all the things you could do of you didn't need air. Diving forever without any diving gear, be the best firefighter ever, not need life support in space. Never worry about choking to death.

Not needing sleep would of course give you 8 hours more to spend on games every single day. It would essentially more than double the amount of spare time I have

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-04-2016, 04:20 AM

Imagine all the things you could do of you didn't need air. Diving forever without any diving gear, be the best firefighter ever, not need life support in space. Never worry about choking to death.

Not to be a downer, but you'd be still flammable and react to various atmospheric pressures to your body.

PAYBILLS x MILLION

Night Fury
10-04-2016, 04:24 AM
I wish I didn't have to worry.

As someone with an anxiety disorder, worrying always makes my life like 100 times worse at all times. Yeah, technically I already don't have to, but the way my brain is wired means I DO. So please, less of that!

Mirage
10-04-2016, 07:07 AM

Not to be a downer, but you'd be still flammable and react to various atmospheric pressures to your body.

PAYBILLS x MILLION

oh i know but you're gonna be able to move a lot more easily through a burning house in just a flame resistant suit with no oxygen tanks on your back, cause that stuff is really heavy.

Vermachtnis
10-04-2016, 07:45 AM
Poop

Pike
10-04-2016, 10:19 AM
Work

Loony BoB
10-04-2016, 02:36 PM
All of the above. Probably a lot of the below, too.

Formalhaut
10-04-2016, 05:35 PM
All of the above. Probably a lot of the below, too.

Video games. :p

Vasher
10-06-2016, 01:01 PM
Poop

"Poop" is absolutely atrocious, "pooping" is one of life's splendors.

I would like to live/sleep without sleep aids (oh the joy).

Christmas
12-03-2016, 05:11 AM
My extra continues just in case I died again. :bigsmile:

FFNut
12-03-2016, 02:01 PM
I di wish I could live without all the little things that causes addictions. So many people would be them again if addictions didn't hold them back. Crime would be down, and ,people maybe wouldn't judge others so harshly.

Gu-fu-fu
12-04-2016, 05:54 PM
self-hatred

I was gonna say cigarettes, as the last two times I tried to quit I got so very depressed that it was not an option to continue. But as self-hatred is a large part of depression, seconding this, Jinx.

Also seconding Night Fury and ttokii's answers big time.