PDA

View Full Version : One too many...

risey
10-10-2016, 01:57 AM
Story of my life. Isn't there a 'new members post here' sub-forum? If there is I'm sorry for missing it. Hello, fantasy people! I'm here because I'm craving a sense of community. My husband just told me he doesn't rate my ironing. Advice on how to go on?

Just jesting.

My name is Ryan. I'm from England. I would like to state here and now (in my vodka-induced state) that I do not profess to be a glittering intellectual. I'm quite aware that forums such as this play host to some of the smartest, wittiest, spottiest, ugliest, prettiest, funniest pricks on the round earth. I also implore you to make yourselves(sp?) visible so I know what I'm up against.

If you are in fact just a bunch of witless, feral mom-lovers I shall swiftly make my exit and not leave a trace. IF, however, you charm my heart and I decide to stick around, you have my deepest sympathies.

Also, I'm gay (thank you Jesus). Hope that doesn't finish me off. If it's any consolation I think chocobos (fictional birds) are cute..?

Psychotic
10-10-2016, 07:38 AM
You'll be pleased to know I'm the ugliest prettiest prick you've ever seen, pal. Fully aware of the innuendo on that but I'm steaming ahead regardless. Welcome to the forums!

Shauna
10-10-2016, 08:29 AM
You got the right forum for intro threads. Off to a good start here! :up:

Regarding your ironing problem, I would just stop doing it because pssh. It's a waste of time anyway!

Welcome to EoFF! Enjoy yourself! :)

Bubba
10-10-2016, 08:45 AM
Welcome to EoFF, risey!

I am occasionally witless, I like my mom a bit and am most definitely feral.

Enjoy your sentence stay and post lots! :D

Night Fury
10-10-2016, 09:00 AM
If you want to learn how to iron well, then ask Steve as he's somewhat of an expert. I heard he wrote his thesis on ironing.

ttokkii
10-10-2016, 09:07 AM
There are some pretty, intellectually gifted people here on the forums. I, however, am not one of them.

Welcome to the forums!

Iceglow
10-10-2016, 12:46 PM
If you want to learn how to iron well, then ask Steve as he's somewhat of an expert. I heard he wrote his thesis on ironing.

No that was an instruction manual for you... now back to the closet with you!

Clearly, I'm one of the ugly fuckers on here and we'll, I'm not a fan really of my own mother but better you your left testicle, I like most other people's in fact some would say I love them.

risey
10-10-2016, 02:47 PM
I should probably stop posting things online whilst I'm on the sauce. Still, better a gaming forum than sex personals or something like that. Thank you for the nice hello.

Fynn
10-10-2016, 03:08 PM
I doubt you'll find one to match your sesquipedalian loquaciousness over here, but still, one can hope you'll attain much mirth and merriment due in no small part to the fanciful folk of the Final Fantasy pastures.

In other words, hi, hello, how are ya and all that stuff. Let's get this out of the way - what's your favorite FF?

risey
10-10-2016, 03:37 PM
I doubt you'll find one to match your sesquipedalian loquaciousness over here, but still, one can hope you'll attain much mirth and merriment due in no small part to the fanciful folk of the Final Fantasy pastures.

In other words, hi, hello, how are ya and all that stuff. Let's get this out of the way - what's your favorite FF?XII, probably. Pure escapism.

Fynn
10-10-2016, 03:43 PM
Good answer.

I Took the Red Pill
10-10-2016, 04:04 PM
I'm quite aware that forums such as this play host to some of the smartest, wittiest, spottiest, ugliest, prettiest, funniest pricks on the round earth. I also implore you to make yourselves(sp?) visible so I know what I'm up against.
Sometime my bum make a poo

Loony BoB
10-12-2016, 12:29 PM
Fynn, a reminder: We only speak English here, please avoid confusing everyone with your strange Polish words like "sesquipedalian", "loquaciousness" and "still".

Welcome, rivey. If someone says you are bad at something, just remember there are only two solutions - for them to spend a stupid amount of time teaching you by doing it themselves, or for them to just abandon all hope and do it themselves forever. Either result is, I would imagine, something that generally favours you, so you are doing just fine.

Sephex
10-19-2016, 05:47 AM
*heavy breathing*

Someone said vodka?! What did I miss?!

Welcome to the forum!