PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to NIGHTMARE ON EOFF STREET - please read first!

Pike
10-18-2016, 06:33 PM
:zombie:NIGHTMARE ON EOFF STREET:zombie:

The wind is howling and moon is full, and this is THRILLER it's time to... scare and be scared. :eek:

Interested? Read on...

It's time to decorate your house

Make a thread in this subforum. Go on, do it. This is your "house", and it's up to YOU to make the thread as spooky as possible. Wanna add videos? Art? Fancy text? Some sort of choose your own adventure roleplay? The choice is up to you. Double posting (or more!) in your own thread is allowed, just, you know, don't go too overboard with it. I dunno if anyone's gonna want to go trick-or-treating in your thread if it's like a hundred pages long.

When do we have to make the thread by?

You have from now until Halloween, although trick-or-treating will begin a little earlier...

Trick-or-treating?

Oh yes!! Starting Friday, October 28, you get to go visit your neighbor's houses and post "trick-or-treat"! The owner of said thread will then respond with... what could it be? A trick? A treat? A picture or video they think you'll like? A rickroll? Something else entirely?? The possibilities are endless!

Oh, and, of course, if you have your own house thread, then people might be visiting you for trick-or-treats as well... :plotting:

Trick-or-treating will last all weekend and then close in the wee hours of the morning on November 1.

What happens then?

Then Pike will hold a vote for Best House, Best Tricks/Treats, and Best Costume (avatar/signature set). Winners get bragging rights and a sitewide announcement declaring them as Official Pumpkin King/Queen.

I hate Halloween :mad2: Do I have to participate?

Nope, this is all optional and just for fun! You also don't have to do all of it, i.e. you can go trick-or-treating without a "costume" if you want. You can make whatever you want out of all this.

Can we post in other people's threads before trick-or-treating starts?

Nope! You can go look, of course, if you want.

Can we update our threads/decorate our "houses" right up to the event?

Oh yes, please do go wild!

I have another question not answered here!

Post it in the thread, homeboy/homegirl. We'll get it all cleared up.

Have fun, and... HAPPY HALLOWEEN :mwahaha:

Bubba
10-20-2016, 06:54 AM
Sorted.

I'll be getting my thread up today!

Pike
10-20-2016, 10:16 AM
Thanks Bubba :up:

Galuf
10-20-2016, 01:19 PM
Il make a hoose tonight. But beware.

the video you will see inside will haunt you for ages. And deter any visitors from scotland FOREVER

Fynn
10-20-2016, 02:08 PM
I almost made a house

And mid-way through I thought to myself "Jesus Christ, this is way too messed up. What is wrong with me."

Fynn
10-20-2016, 02:29 PM
Eh, I might. Once I'm not at work. But I still have huge doubts ^^;

Bubba
10-20-2016, 02:33 PM
Do it Fynn! No-one will judge you!

Except everybody

Pike
10-28-2016, 03:32 PM
TRICK OR TREATING HAS STARTED!!!!

Pumpkin
10-28-2016, 04:33 PM
Dangit, I wanted to make a house but I didn't have enough time. OH WELL, I CAN STILL TRICK OR TREAT!!!

Fynn
10-28-2016, 04:34 PM
Can't you still make a house?

Pumpkin
10-28-2016, 04:36 PM
No it's trick or treat time!

Pumpkin
10-28-2016, 04:36 PM
Building a house takes time Fynn pls

Night Fury
10-28-2016, 04:45 PM
I have a drag queen for everyone.

But I mean, hurry up and get your trick or treats in because I'm going to start getting to the shitty filler queens soon.

Bubba
10-28-2016, 05:14 PM
I honestly think most of mine could be tricks or treats.

Pike
11-01-2016, 02:49 PM
Huge thanks to everyone for participating! :D Polls for voting will be going up later today :)

Psychotic
11-01-2016, 03:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/W4xoIqF.gif