PDA

View Full Version : Reveal of Moogles in FFXV.

Wolf Kanno
10-26-2016, 08:55 PM
Oh how the mighty have fallen. After gaining a hilarious if utterly difficult event in the form Good King Mog in Final Fantasy XIV, the series mascot is reduced to chew toy status in Final Fantasy XV, no I mean a literal chew toy.

jCvtl3jwnkc

In a recent video for FFXV released by Square-Enix, Moogles appear as special dolls Noctis can obtain and use in battle as a decoy against enemies. While certain enemies like Behemoths and bosses will likely not be affected by it, it's great way of getting all those pesky Goblins in one spot before bringing the thunder down on top of them.

Originally Moogles were not planned for the game, but fan out cry and a Twitter campaign made the team decide to figure out a way to bring them in in some form. This also isn't the first FF to feature the little critters in a very limited capacity as Moogles are simply mascot toys for Lulu to use in FFX and in VII and VIII, the little critter only shows up as a summon and mascot figure in toys and recreational places like the Gold Saucer. Hell, they are just a shop in FFXIII before XIII-2 and Lightning Returns brought them in as an annoying character and a gaudy outfit.

Del Murder
10-27-2016, 10:12 PM
Nooooo Mog! :cry:

Those spell effects were really cool, though.

Depression Moon
10-27-2016, 11:28 PM
I meant to write about this, but I was too tired. When will we have Moogles as living citizens again? It's been too long.

maybee
10-28-2016, 04:05 AM
Disappointed. Was hoping that Moogles as actual animals would be included into the adventure, not as a battle tactic toy.