PDA

View Full Version : FINAL EVOLUTIONS TRAILER!!!!

Fynn
10-27-2016, 03:07 PM
YOU GUYSSS!!!!!

DECIDUEYE is the final form of Rowlett and it is Grass/GHOST! WHAAAAAT!!!!! :onoes:

And YES, Incineroar is FIRE/DARK!!!!!! :omgomg: AND HE LOOKS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!

And then there's Primarina who is, of course, Water/Fairy. No surprises there, but still cool! :up:

5uWAMwcRGmU

Depression Moon
10-27-2016, 03:39 PM
OMG! YOU CAN FIGHT RED AGAIN!

That really should've been saved for the game though. It would've been a nice surprise.

Fynn
10-27-2016, 03:43 PM
Glad I didn't see that then! :p I turned it off right after seeing the final evo types

Skyblade
10-27-2016, 03:48 PM
Well, I didn't expect that this early (I mean, I did when they released the evolutions on the TCG box art, but that was within 24 hours, and I didn't expect it before that).

I gotta say, the water type starter's move is rather...odd. Not affected by enemy stat boosts. Check, can be very useful against some set up Pokémon, even if it's not the most sought after secondary. Prevents opponent from switching. VERY useful. Heal their burns... Um... One of these things is not like the others.

Fynn
10-27-2016, 03:54 PM
That... is kind of weird, yeah

Skyblade
10-27-2016, 04:38 PM
And, we are stuck with the absolute worst design in the history of the series for what was otherwise my favorite starter.

In the heat of battle, Incineroar shows no concern for its opponents—and sometimes even launches attacks that strike the opposing Trainer! As a result, many tend to dislike this Pokémon and keep it at a distance.

Understatement of the century. A bully, a thug, and a mindless beast that worships physical might over all else, and has a stupidly cartoonish design that has nothing in common with the kitty it replaced.

I hate this thing. It ruined a design with so much potential.

And killed all my hype for SuMo along with it.

Fynn
10-27-2016, 04:40 PM
Nah, it's awesome and beastly and I love it!

Jinx
10-27-2016, 05:10 PM
I actually love all of the starter final evos. :shobon:

Fynn
10-27-2016, 05:21 PM
I completely agree. I actually think this is probably the most awesome line-up of starter final evos since Gen II! I mean, Gen IV may come close, since all three were pretty rad, Gen III's were cool, while in gens V and VI I really only loved Emboar and Greninja, and the rest were just okay. Here, they all look incredible!

Psychotic
10-27-2016, 05:28 PM
I liked the remix of Blue's theme.

Del Murder
10-27-2016, 10:25 PM
I liked the kitty at first but now I'm not so sure. I think I like Rowlett's final form design the best but Water/Fairy is such a strong typing.

Formalhaut
10-27-2016, 10:33 PM
Don't worry Skyblade, you can at least get to own this badass looking final form:

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/a/a4/724Decidueye.png/250px-724Decidueye.png

Just... look at it. Favourite final evolution without a doubt. The water final looks good as well. Never been a fan of the fire line, I might skip it during playthroughs.

Depression Moon
10-27-2016, 11:20 PM
I liked the kitty at first but now I'm not so sure. I think I like Rowlett's final form design the best

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/a/a4/724Decidueye.png/250px-724Decidueye.png

Never been a fan of the fire line, I might skip it during playthroughs.

Of course because it looks like it's trying too hard to be edgy.

TheKeybasHKey
10-28-2016, 12:12 AM
I´m picking Litten after months of trying to choose who will be my starter, Popplio´s evolution after looking at the final evolution people love it, i´ll pick Litten instend for it´s evolution.

Fynn
10-28-2016, 04:38 AM
Well, Formy, those edgy looks won't help you much when you face off against my Incineroar and you're weak against BOTH of its types :p

Vermachtnis
10-28-2016, 07:59 AM
Grass/Ghost! My two favorite types. Wasn't a fan of the Pumpkin or Treevenant, so this is awesome. And I was all set with Litten too, but it lost me with the final form.

NeoCracker
11-02-2016, 09:44 AM
A fun look at why they typing of Grass/Ghost for a creature that doesn't resemble a ghost in the slightest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Cla43ssgo

Del Murder
11-02-2016, 05:25 PM
A plausible explanation, though he may be giving the designers too much credit for thinking about all that.

Depression Moon
11-02-2016, 07:46 PM
I thought it was pronounced Dee-sid-u-eye.

Jinx
11-02-2016, 07:52 PM
I thought it was pronounced Dee-sid-u-eye.

It is.