PDA

View Full Version : WOFF Vita Question

maybee
10-31-2016, 05:32 AM
Hello I brought World Of Final Fantasy on the Vita, and there's no english voices during cutscences ??? Is this a buggy version, or are all Vita versions of the game like this ?

It may not seem like a issue, since older Final Fantasies are like this, but it's annoying that the game was advertised to have vocal cutscences, and seeing characters move their lips and mouths and no sounds coming out.

;____________;

Fynn
10-31-2016, 06:54 AM
My Vita demo had the option to choose the language in the config menu before you pick new game, load game, etc.

Shauna
10-31-2016, 11:08 AM
Yeah, I think there's an option for turning voice acting on and off.

maybee
10-31-2016, 03:29 PM
Yeah, I think there's an option for turning voice acting on and off.

Doesn't work or do anything, it just makes a buzzing sound, it won't let me change anything. So strange, because I got Squall's VA saying " World Of Final Fantasy " and now when I load it up, I don't get any FF character saying " World Of Final Fantasy "

Loony BoB
11-01-2016, 05:47 PM
Yeah, sounds like a fault to me. I'd call up Square-Enix and pray they'll pick up. Or use their online ticket system or something. Dunno. Sucks, though. Can you uninstall/reinstall on Vita or anything like that?

Fynn
11-01-2016, 05:50 PM
You can, actually! It's worth a shot!

harmonixer
11-02-2016, 04:50 PM
From what I've heard, the Vita version didn't ship with English voice-overs because it made the game filesize too big. The voice over files worked as a DLC, so perhaps you need to download these from the Playstation Store. Afraid I'm playing the game on PS4 so can't confirm, but it's what I've read.

Fynn
11-02-2016, 04:55 PM
Oop! Confirmed. (https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/world-of-final-fantasy-english-voice-over-for-ps-vita/cid=UP0082-PCSE00880_00-WOFFVITAVO000001)

You need to download the English voice pack! It's free though!

maybee
11-02-2016, 07:16 PM
Cheers guys ! Hopefully it's not too big, got alot of old PSONE and Vita games on there ;-;