PDA

View Full Version : So, watched any good movies lately?

Night Fury
11-05-2016, 03:50 PM
It's like the last movie you watched thread but newer and more current or something.

Yesterday I watched The Intern which was incredibly uplifting and inspiring! 8/10

The day before that I watched a Katherine Heigl flick, One For The Money, and it was alright but a bit of a flop 4/10.

Cell
11-06-2016, 12:04 AM
Cub/Welp was a crowdfunded Belgian horror film that was much, much better than expected. It's not going to redefine the genre but it was pretty damn good for a novice director.

Big D
11-06-2016, 11:06 PM
I had a movie night at home with friends on Saturday. We watched Star Trek Beyond followed by Deadpool, which makes a pretty awesome science fiction double-feature.

Depression Moon
11-07-2016, 01:49 AM
Just got through watching Winter Soldier on TV. Shit is still as good as ever.

Big D
11-07-2016, 04:49 AM
Just got through watching Winter Soldier on TV. trout is still as good as ever.It's still my favourite Marvel flick to this day, and also a good action movie, superhero adventure, espionage thriller and buddy/brotherhood/bonding story all in one. Plus Black Widow is just the best when she's written by the Russos.

Rocket Edge
11-10-2016, 11:48 AM
Seen The Accountant in the cinema. It's a good story & well acted, although as much as I like Ben Affleck, it was hard to engage with his character at times regardless of his mental illness. Recommended. 7.5/10

Cell
11-22-2016, 01:42 PM
I watched Lord of Illusions the other day. Not sure if you'd classify it as a "good" film, but I enjoyed it being a fan of 80's and 90's trash.