PDA

View Full Version : Hall Of Giants?

LovelessFirefly6
11-19-2016, 04:43 AM
So i'm trying to get all the way through the hall of giants without dying. I feel like Its impossible even though my characters are higher levels, I have good healing spells, and I have potions. Has anyone gotten all the way through it without getting KO'ed? If you did, What level were your characters? I don't mind grinding a bit to get them higher, I Just really want to get all the way through. Every one or two steps you take is an encounter. (Keep in mind, i'm doing this at the correct point in the game story wise. I have not done other things and came back to do this.)

Wolf Kanno
11-19-2016, 05:03 AM
I don't think I've ever tackled it without doing the Peninsula of Power first just to grind for Gil at least. The best strategy I can offer is to have a Black Mage or Red Mage with Fire 2/Fira that hits the group and softens them up enough for the fighters to pick off.

theundeadhero
11-19-2016, 05:56 AM
I don't think I ever have. I remember trying the area out for farming gold a very long time ago, but I was probably at a higher level than when you first go there, and it turned out to not be very effective.

LovelessFirefly6
11-19-2016, 06:27 AM
I love grinding, So I really want to do it at this point in the game. It is a challenge, and I love a good challenge. Everyone I know who's played it has had to come back later on in the game and come through, but I want the gil right now. As you can tell i'm stubborn :D

Galuf
11-19-2016, 12:06 PM
I dont remember a hall of giants. Where is it?
Unless you mean in the earth shrine with all those damn hill gigas

LovelessFirefly6
11-20-2016, 04:12 AM
yes galuf, that is the one :D

Galuf
11-20-2016, 02:05 PM
yes galuf, that is the one :DWell ive only played the gba version and that hall was easy. But then again Idid get lost and got to like lvl 20 something looking for astos and the gba version is way too easy

Gu-fu-fu
11-27-2016, 10:33 PM
I actually like grinding, so I was well above walkthrough levels when I went through. I think I died once? I get really, really cranky when I die in game so I am the most careful and prepared FF player person. I hadn't gotten around to playing FF the original before so I was pretty surprised how many times I bit it early on, you know, compared to the later games.

FFNut
11-27-2016, 11:07 PM
I remeber finding it by mistake many years ago. Can't remember if I died or not, but do remeber half way through wondering what I walked into.