PDA

View Full Version : What control scheme and combat type are you using?

Psychotic
11-30-2016, 07:13 PM
I've started using type C controls, with the attack and block buttons on the triggers. I much prefer my intense button presses to be on the shoulders so I'm glad this has been added in with the patch. Yes, I'm an old man with old man wrists!

I've also started using Wait mode. The jury's out on that one, I wish there was a button to activate the pause rather than it triggering when you don't move but we'll see how we go.

Fox
11-30-2016, 07:24 PM
Type A - Active.

I like the concept of Wait mode but I just can't stand it automatically triggering, same as you. I tried it for about 20 minutes and just had to stop. It's a shame you can't move the camera round when you're in the tactical menu, that would serve my needs perfectly.

Aulayna
12-01-2016, 10:40 AM
Whatever the default controls are + Wait Mode. I do wish Wait Mode had a button toggle though, also it's fucking dumb that Libra can only be used in Wait Mode.

Vermachtnis
12-09-2016, 06:44 AM
I like type-B and Action. Square for attack.

Loony BoB
12-09-2016, 01:14 PM
I just used the default scheme. It was poorly set up but I wasn't to know that until it was already something I was used to. Would have been nice if you could set up customised changes to the controls like you can on a PC game.

Spawn of Sephiroth
12-28-2016, 02:16 PM
Usinf default and active. I really wish they would have kept the episode duscae demo. They were better. So was the targeting

Sephiroth
12-28-2016, 05:24 PM
Usinf default and active. I really wish they would have kept the episode duscae demo. They were better. So was the targeting

I am glad they changed it. This one here is more intuitive.

Shiva95
12-29-2016, 01:23 PM
I use Type-A and Active.