PDA

View Full Version : Chocobo Colouring

Loony BoB
12-01-2016, 01:27 PM
The important question, obviously.

What colours did you give to the chocobos for the characters? Also, what name did you give your chocobo?

Noctis...
Name: Jax
Colour: Honey Yellow

The rest I found really tricky.

Ignis: Green (because he heals me sometimes), although I initially wanted to give him red because Ignis makes me think fire.
Prompto: Red, because he was initially set to green but then I realised I wanted the healer to have the green one.
Gladiolus: I wanted to give him a pure black chocobo but it wasn't an option, so his is blue. Next closest thing.

Also, I love that Iris gets a pink chocobo when she's in your party. I think that was a neat touch, initially I thought she was just going to get the default Desert Yellow chocobo colouring. When I run around at the moment it's like a rainbow on my screen. :D

Psychotic
12-01-2016, 01:39 PM
Noctis: Light blue. EoFF rep, yo. :choc2:
Prompto: Pink :3:
Gladio: Green
Ignis: Red

Wolf Kanno
12-12-2016, 08:30 PM
Noctis - White, Prince on a White Chcocobo, I couldn't resist. I named him Cecil since I tend to name my Chocobos in VII after heroes from the rest of the series.
Ignis - Green, which is always a color I associate with smart people.
Prompto - Dark Yellow, tried to keep it classic since he strikes me as a traditionalist but something that still catches the eyes.
Galdious - Grey, cause he's the "tough guy".

Aulayna
12-13-2016, 12:01 AM
Noctis - Purple, named his Chocobo Rosinante after my FFXIV 'bo.
Ignis - Grey
Prompto - Bright Green
Gladio - Blue

Freya
12-19-2016, 08:24 PM
Noctis - Light Blue/tealish because it's my favorite.
Ignis - Green
Prompto - White
Gladio - That redish pink color

I named my Chocobo, Choco because my IX light blue Choco is my favorite Choco.

Shiva95
12-20-2016, 01:20 PM
Noctis - Light Blue
Prompto - Green
Gladio - Blue Green
Ignis - Blue

Pumpkin
04-07-2017, 06:29 AM
I want a pink chocobo D:

So far my only options are yellow and white. I made a white one for Noctis and named her Luanne