PDA

View Full Version : The Very First Eyes On Final Fantasy Time Capsule!

Night Fury
12-04-2016, 01:03 PM

Hey gang!

So, I thought a nice idea for us to do would be to 'bury' a Time Capsule before the end of the year!

You can put anything that can be sent via Mognet Message into the Capsule! This includes YouTube videos, pictures, and of course written messages. There is no obligation to do anything in particular - you can put in whatever you want*!

*do not break the rules. yes, I'm looking at you.

A Time Capsule account will be set up in due course, this account will be open for your submissions up until December 31st. The account will then be frozen and no more submissions can be sent.

The capsule will then be left dormant until it is opened on January 1st 2019.

Whoaaaaaah. That's a LONG time to wait.

Nobody will be monitoring or reading the messages. The Admin team will create the account, and you will be able to send your entries in. This means that entries will not be seen or moderated until the Capsule is opened. It goes without saying if you send in something that breaks the rules, it won't be posted in the reveal thread and you'll get a slap on the wrist and a disapproving look. So just don't.

If you would like your submission to be *anonymous* in the reveal, please add that to the title. Obviously, the cracker of the capsule (me) will see it is your entry, but I can keep that schtum. This is your chance to preserve a piece of the present for the enjoyment of future you!

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
12-04-2016, 03:04 PM
Oh hey. This sounds pretty neat. :)

Formalhaut
12-04-2016, 10:49 PM
Oooh, this is exciting. I'd better think of something for this.

Bubba
12-04-2016, 10:56 PM
This is an awesome idea!

*prepares dick pics*

Del Murder
12-05-2016, 07:44 PM
It would be funny if the only person who participates in this to stop coming to EoFF in two years is Locky.

Night Fury
07-19-2020, 06:27 AM
Well.

The capsule is overdue.

Del Murder
07-19-2020, 11:32 PM
Open it!

Christmas
03-10-2022, 07:21 AM
Am I late? :(

Quindiana Jones
03-10-2022, 02:50 PM