PDA

View Full Version : Yoo hoo~~ Christmas here!

Christmas
12-07-2016, 07:38 AM
Hey people, Christmas here. I realized I got a few hundred notifications and haven't been replying to visitor messages or anything at all. Sorry about that. :(

How is everyone doing? I understand a lot of you have changed your usernames and I have some issues remembering you. :bigsmile:

So share your current status and adventures here!! Would like to catch up with everyone! :kaoclove:

PS: DIE, MANUS. #DIEYOUPIECEOFSHIT,#MANUSSUX

Galuf
12-07-2016, 09:13 AM
Hi its easter though

Bubba
12-07-2016, 11:24 AM
Merry Christmas, Christmas!

I haven't changed my name in a loooooooong time so you should know me :D

I've been playing loving fiancé and father to the best of my ability. I have also been drunk on occasion. Oh, and I met a load of the nerds on here back in August!

Check Night Fury's post from August 15th :p

http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/159836-The-New-Picture-Thread-of-Cool-Selfies-because-the-other-Picture-Thread-is-about-Mugs/page66

BreakfastGrilledCheese
12-07-2016, 06:18 PM
Hiiiiiii, Christmas! I love that your avatar never changes. :) I always recognize it before the name.

I used to once upon a time be Fuzakeru. I prefer grilled cheese sammiches over hentai school girls nowadays though. I know I can't erase my past, but I felt awkward being reminded of it all the time. SO - a quick rundown:

When I used to post all the time it was about how 'edgy' I was about sex and that's completely embarrassing now. I was never edgy. I was just dumb. I had a crush on PG and I thought Psychotic was the COOLEST dude in the whole world. I lived in Michigan. I talked about Myles (my ex-fiance) constantly and we broke up over an 18 year old he wanted to date about 4 months before our wedding several years ago. It sorta tore my world in to two and lead me to some dark times.

Fast forward eight years later!

So, now I'm BreakfastGrilledCheese. I'm married to a man named Josh who I adore with all my being. I moved to (basically) Atlanta Georgia. I'm two years from getting my bachelor's in fine art with a concentration in graphic design. It is hard to imagine myself any happier than I am with my life. I'm on winter break from college and just LOVE coming back to this place.

EDIT: It's weird. I started posting here my Freshman year of high school. That was freakin' 15 years ago, y'all. I'm 31 now. I have nearly spent HALF of my life at EoFF whether it was lurking or actively posting. That's nuts!

Mirage
12-07-2016, 06:21 PM
i miss the hentai school girl :(

Aerith's Knight
12-07-2016, 06:29 PM
I'm not sure if we ever interacted. But I'm willing to pretend like we did.

Sup?

BreakfastGrilledCheese
12-07-2016, 06:30 PM
I'm here! ...just more cheesy, gooey, and delicious.

Formalhaut
12-07-2016, 06:54 PM
I'm still Formalhaut, like always. I got my boyfriend on the forums: he's Mr. Carnelian, so say hi if you get a chance!

Otherwise, I graduated from University with a satisfactory grade and am now working for said University. I'm also running the Secret Santa Christmas, so participate!

Bubba
12-07-2016, 07:05 PM
I thought Psychotic was the COOLEST dude in the whole world.

I've met the guy three times and can confirm that this is not the case.

BreakfastGrilledCheese
12-07-2016, 07:05 PM
Holy trout, you admitted to having a crush on PG. BGC, I am never letting you live that down. xD

-Sad, long sigh
Y'know, there was newbie sex0ring and cookies and I couldn't resist. I was young! He was AZN. What do?

Also, I'm loving this thread! I recognize some of y'all and it is so nice getting updates on people.

Congrats on graduating and the career, Formalhaut!

qwertysaur
12-08-2016, 03:52 AM
:kaoclove:

Hi there! A lot has happened in my life recently.

I'm one semester away from getting my MASTERS in pure Mathematics. I focused on studying analysis, which is the theory behind calculus.

I'm also a professor now. I teach Mathematics at the same school I attend, and I absolutely love it.

I'm teaching myself how to code in python, and that's on the back burner for the next two weeks because it's final week next week and I'm just too busy with studying. But I have a pet project that's in development that I'm really exited for and hope to get a working build of it soon.

krissy
12-08-2016, 05:14 AM
wow welcome back peeps

qwerty python is my fave language good choice
and congrats on your masters
pure math is scary

Necronopticous
12-08-2016, 06:21 AM
:mymelmagic:

Zeldy
12-10-2016, 10:59 PM
Hello Christmas :jess:

I've been working lots and I moved out of the city (Manchester) back to my neck of the woods (live in Wigan haha) as the city life style isn't for me.

I'm also rockin being single now after coming out of a 3 year relationship; new flat, new town, new me :)

I still work in IT sales but I may have to flunk out of it soon as it's getting a bit much.

FFNut
12-11-2016, 02:39 PM
Hello Christmas.

This is has been a tough year for many around me. Myself included.

When end the year began I was left alone, on my own, without a penny. The woman who was supposed to be beside me left in the middle of the night and never told me why. I ended up with my wildest friends making many bad choices and keeping angry over things I was helpless to control.

However this his year I am back again. Stronger, and with a different attitude, ready to take on the new year. Even found a little bit of money to help give a struggling family some gifts for their children this year.

So Christmas, thank you for putting me through hell last year so I could find what was truly important. What I lost last year I found I really didn't need. I have opened my eyes and I have continued to fight on.

I am am nowmin a good place. I also found I am not alone any more. So thank you.

sharkythesharkdogg
12-20-2016, 04:48 PM
Hey Christmas.

I'm still a sharkdog. You still hate Manus, but in a repressed sexual tension kind of way. BGC is still a hentai school girl in the hearts and minds of all of us.

I think that's the perfect sentiment for this holiday season.