PDA

View Full Version : if you celebrate xmas gifting, what are you getting for people

krissy
12-07-2016, 05:05 PM
THE SWITCH OF THE WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR XMAS THREAD

WHAT WILL YOU BE GETTING PEOPLE (ie me so i can plan where to put it in my closet)

BreakfastGrilledCheese
12-07-2016, 06:09 PM
Oh Oh Oh Oh! I LOVE getting stuff for people!

For my husband I got him a new computer chair and floor mat and a Fitbit Blaze.
My friend's kids are getting a Pokemon Book and a How to Draw Pokemon Book and sketchbooks with the first page being an illustration I did of them as Pokemon Trainers!
My Godson is getting a cute train learning doodle that's all light flashy and awesome.
The White Elephant gift this year for our friend group is a couple of those "We Haven't Play Tested This At All" games.
I got my best friend (she's long distance) and myself matching Pusheen Wreath plushies so we match and can feel close together.
I'm making ornaments for hubby's side of the family that'll say their name and year. I kinda wanna do caricatures but I'm not sure if I have that kinda time.

Oh, man. All kinds of stuff too. I LOVE getting presents for my friends and family. It makes me feel so good. Gift giving is definitely a love language I speak.

FFNut
12-07-2016, 11:18 PM
I built my nephew a battlefield for his army men so he has a place to play.

My neice I build a new stable for her Barbie horses and painted it the same colour as her Barbie house.

Those are are the only two I have done so far. It's been a real wood working fall/winter though.

Formalhaut
12-07-2016, 11:28 PM
I love buying gifts for others; Mr. Carny wishes I wasn't such a spendaholic on others.

Anyway, I haven't actually decided yet. I always find it very difficult to find juuuust​ the perfect gift.