PDA

View Full Version : Favorite ambient conversation

Vermachtnis
12-09-2016, 06:47 AM
Not sure if that's the right word, but out in the wild your party will talk to each other about the story or surroundings or whatever. So far my favorite was when I was running around and tried to open the menu with Square and swung at Gladio and he yelled at me and Noctis just sheeply said, "Didn't mean to do that."

Loony BoB
12-09-2016, 01:12 PM
"Man, it's hot."
"Then lose the jacket."

"Man, it's hot."
"Then lose the jacket."

"Man, it's hot."
"Then lose the jacket."

"Man, it's hot."
"Then lose the jacket."

"Man, it's hot."
"Then lose the jacket."

"Man, it's hot."
"Then lose the jacket."

:stare: Okay so that's not my favourite it's my least favourite. Uhm. Favourite...

"It's nice to not have to kill anything." Amusingly he said this right before I went into a fight on one occasion.

Wolf Kanno
12-09-2016, 05:35 PM
To be fair, switching out your outfits to the non-jacket one in the desert actually removes that conversation. You get a similar one being in cold places.

I like the conversations dealing with Ignis' obsession with Ebony Coffee.

Also Prompto's Chocobo song was cute.

Anytime the party fills in some info about the region or history of the world is also welcomed.

I also love the boys teasing Noctis about his marriage to Lunafreya, I had one where they said he needed to start working out so he doesn't get fat and have people say that the Oracle could do better than him.

BreakfastGrilledCheese
12-10-2016, 02:54 AM
"I want to ride a chocobo all daaaay!~"

That and Prompto singing the victory theme.

DUDE. If Gladio and Ignis keep yelling at me while I'm fishing though I'mma throw my pole at their face somehow!

Pike
12-10-2016, 10:25 AM
Not sure if that's the right word

"banter" I think? That's how I hear it used when people talk about other video games :)

Loony BoB
12-11-2016, 11:53 AM
That and Prompto singing the victory theme.

Oh! Yes! This very much. I love it every time. Also, agree regarding the fishing commentary. Sucks. I don't mind them commenting after I catch a fish, but WHILE I'm fishing takes away from the relaxation fishing should have.

Aulayna
12-11-2016, 12:00 PM
"That's it!"

"What is it Iggy?"

"I've come up with a new recipe."

"Ooh, I could taste test for ya."

Loony BoB
12-11-2016, 12:09 PM
"That's it!"

"What is it Iggy?"

"I've come up with a new recipe."

"Ooh, I could taste test for ya."

resuppehhh

Night Fury
12-11-2016, 12:22 PM
Yes, Prompto singing and getting excited at everything.