PDA

View Full Version : Three Questions

Wolf Kanno
12-15-2016, 09:12 PM
Let's say for the sake of argument that you were given an exclusive interview with the head honchos and creative directors of Final Fantasy. You are given the opportunity to ask them three questions, what would they be?

FFNut
12-15-2016, 09:15 PM
I may ask why they went from the mideval worlds into a more developed city state in the current gens. Only thing I could think of right now.

Scotty_ffgamer
12-15-2016, 09:24 PM
Which non-ff or kh game would you return to from square's history if you had the choice, either as a remake or another game in that world?

Which rarely used (or specific to a single game) creature would you like to see again in an from game?

What are some details from various games in the series that you think most people missed?

Colonel Angus
12-16-2016, 02:24 AM
When are you guys going to make a game for a main Nintendo Console again?

When will we get another Chrono game?

Sephiroth
12-16-2016, 10:07 AM
That depends on who it is I get to interview.

The most apparent ones that were involved in production would be Kitase-san, Nomura-san and Nojima-san. With Nojima-san being a freelance scenario writer I can probably only ask him things about that. And I would ask him a lot about the stories he wrote for Final Fantasy. In case of Nomura-san I would probably ask him if he still does a lot of programming nowadays himself or really the Designing and Directing because basically one does not necessarily need to exclude the other but I doubt he is involved in the actual programming, other than before were he was there for debugging in the early 90s. I can probably answer this myself but I would really want to know. I also would want to know from him about this sudden evolution that he got through as Square after the first FFs was very fond of him and if he ever expected to be this involved in production and if there are any personal tips he could give to people who also want to go a similiar route. Kitase-san would probably be the one I could ask the most diverse questions about the overall franchise and that would be a lot.

FinalxxSin
12-16-2016, 11:54 AM
With the success of FFXV, does the company plan on making more mainline ARPG titles later on?

Are there other games within the mainline franchise besides VII that the company would like to give a current gen remake to?

Is there something set in stone that defines Final Fantasy beyond being an RPG series and a challenger?

Fynn
12-16-2016, 07:45 PM
What have you done to Hiroyuki Ito? Why is he gone from the main series? Where did you hide him?

When is Romancing SaGa 2 for the Vita coming out in the West?

Can we have another Ivalice game? Hopefully with Matsuno at the helm?

Del Murder
12-17-2016, 12:43 AM
1. What is your dream project? Assume unlimited budget and approval from the powers that be.

2. What one former employee would you bring back to work on the Final Fantasy series if you could and how would you utilize them?

3. Keeping up with current gaming trends, staying traditional to the historical games in the series, and breaking new ground are all important considerations for the Final Fantasy series. Which do you feel is most important and how have you made that clear in recent Final Fantasy games?