PDA

View Full Version : needed pokemon

Galuf
12-23-2016, 07:06 PM
Uhh this may not be the place to ask this but im gonna anyway.

I need 2 pokemon lol and thats a weavile and goomy. Um if anyone had any of those can I borrow them for the pokedex please. Ill give them back. Also its on sun and moon.

also I can repay you or try somehow. Thank you for reading my plea

Galuf
12-23-2016, 10:07 PM
Weavile no longer needed. Well I still need it but I just need to trade with someone and it will evolve

ShunNakamura
12-26-2016, 01:20 AM
Sneasel evolves into Weevile via night time leveling with a razor claw, I thought?

I got a goomy, but I am curious as to why you just don't catch one yourself. Pelipper is pretty easy to get in this game and all you need for goomy is drizzle + lush jungle, so goomy ain't too tough to catch. Still I don't really need Goomy for anything, though I am not sure if your one of the ones from here that I put into my 3DS or not back during X and Y.

Galuf
12-26-2016, 06:05 PM
Sneasel evolves into Weevile via night time leveling with a razor claw, I thought?I got a goomy, but I am curious as to why you just don't catch one yourself. Pelipper is pretty easy to get in this game and all you need for goomy is drizzle + lush jungle, so goomy ain't too tough to catch. Still I don't really need Goomy for anything, though I am not sure if your one of the ones from here that I put into my 3DS or not back during X and Y.worry not. i have got em all now. now stage 2 begins.

Del Murder
02-12-2017, 10:10 PM
I'm trying to fill my Pokedex for Sun and I need to do all the ones that trade holding an item (Poliwhirl/Magmar/Electabuzz/Slowpoke/Scyther/Porygon). I have all the pokemon and items, just need someone to trade with!

Bubba
02-14-2017, 01:15 PM
Is no-one helping Del out?

I'm happy trading with you but I've only got a copy of Pokemon X. Not sure if it'll still work on that?

Del Murder
02-14-2017, 05:06 PM
You can't trade from X to Sun, but I should be able to trade from your X to my X and bank them over to Sun.

FFNut
02-14-2017, 10:20 PM
Just bought Moon and started playing. Will be catching all I can so if any Sun people may need moon only Pokemon I will be happy to catch one for them. Only on route two at the moment though.