12-31-2016, 05:19 PM
BUT HE MAKES GOOD FOOD

Galuf
12-31-2016, 05:45 PM
BUT HE MAKES GOOD FOOD

Bubba
12-31-2016, 08:25 PM
I can't stand Ignis' voice.

I love all the other three, even Prompto with his "I... want to ride my cho-co-bo... allll day."

FinalxxSin
12-31-2016, 08:52 PM
This is only an obstacle during the early parts of the game. Later on Ignis will let Noctis drive all that he wants (excluding sequence events), and Ignis is even willing to drive at night as well.

Aulayna
12-31-2016, 08:53 PM
THAT'S IT!

FinalxxSin
12-31-2016, 08:56 PM
THAT'S IT!
KnyMPS2-x_c

Galuf
12-31-2016, 10:17 PM
This is only an obstacle during the early parts of the game. Later on Ignis will let Noctis drive all that he wants (excluding sequence events), and Ignis is even willing to drive at night as well.

Literaly just got that bit.

I also hate the hunt system cos in ffxii it was a better cos everywhere had the same hunts and you could accept em all

Fox
12-31-2016, 10:28 PM
THAT'S IT!

My absolute favourite example of this was when I watched a video of a guy playing through Costlemark Tower. The video is 5 hours long and, after much suffering he finally, finally defeats the boss and claims the final Royal Arm in the game. And just as the dust settles... well, I guess anyone would've been hungry at that point.

FinalxxSin
12-31-2016, 11:21 PM
I also hate the hunt system cos in ffxii it was a better cos everywhere had the same hunts and you could accept em all
Accepting only one hunt at a time, while tedious, is balanced out with the option to gain AP for long rides by Chocobo or Regalia. Given the number of 999 AP nodes present, I would deem it more to be of killing two birds with one stone than something being of lower quality. Also, there is a fast travel option provided at times while in the Regalia, and it is possible to move back to the vehicle instantly if you were to distance yourself from it.

Wolf Kanno
01-01-2017, 06:30 AM
Accepting only one hunt at a time, while tedious, is balanced out with the option to gain AP for long rides by Chocobo or Regalia. Given the number of 999 AP nodes present, I would deem it more to be of killing two birds with one stone than something being of lower quality. Also, there is a fast travel option provided at times while in the Regalia, and it is possible to move back to the vehicle instantly if you were to distance yourself from it.

Also, you are rewarded as long as you go to a tipster, any tipster, so you don't actually have to go back to the place you signed up for the hunt, which also helps with backtracking. I do feel one hunt at a time was a tad bit too restrictive though. At least let me hold three at a time since several hunts are in close proximity to each other.

Squall Leonhart Loire
01-01-2017, 09:48 AM
I honestly felt no connection to any of the characters in XV. Didn't hate or dislike them per say... the game just didn't do a good job at compelling me about these characters. Brotherhood didn't give much insight either. Prompto, however, is a bit flavorful and I enjoy him somewhat. The other three are just.... boring. Sasuke, Aizen, and WWE reject... lol

FinalxxSin
01-03-2017, 05:09 AM
Your comparisons are a far cry from accurate. Ignis isn't manipulative, Noctis is way more rounded than what you give him credit for, and Gladio in his world actually puts his life on the line...which is far from some act.

Loony BoB
01-03-2017, 12:48 PM
Also, you are rewarded as long as you go to a tipster, any tipster, so you don't actually have to go back to the place you signed up for the hunt, which also helps with backtracking.
I... I did not know this. D: Oh man I could have saved so many journeys.

Yar
01-03-2017, 04:14 PM
I think it is silly that he is supposed to be this smart guy and an amazing cook but he is just now learning to make shit like hot dogs and grilled cheese when you eat it at a diner.

Fynn
01-03-2017, 04:17 PM
Well, in Brotherhood we can see they're all like from the royal palace and stuff. Of course he'd be sheltered and ignorant of regular people food.

Fox
01-03-2017, 09:22 PM
I like the idea that Ignis has only ever eaten smoked salmon and caviar for his entire life. He's a genius chef but ONLY with those ingredients. Now he's finally out in the real world he's finally finding his gourmand inspiration. "My goodness... you can grill cheese!? And place it in a breaded bun with pork? This is incredible!"

Oh...

Oh my god.

He's Quina.

That it!

I come up with yummy recipe!

Aulayna
01-03-2017, 09:23 PM
Ignis, instructions!?

Galuf
01-03-2017, 10:00 PM
I like the idea that Ignis has only ever eaten smoked salmon and caviar for his entire life. He's a genius chef but ONLY with those ingredients. Now he's finally out in the real world he's finally finding his gourmand inspiration. "My goodness... you can grill cheese!? And place it in a breaded bun with pork? This is incredible!"

Oh...

Oh my god.

He's Quina.

That it!

wait if he is quina.

quick staff change the title to I Love Ignis!

Loony BoB
01-04-2017, 09:17 AM
I kinda want to see a World of Final Fantasy style quest featuring Quina and Ignis now.

Spawn of Sephiroth
01-04-2017, 07:56 PM
I kinda want to see a World of Final Fantasy style quest featuring Quina and Ignis now.

I could sde him stop to say "I came up with a new recipe" and Quina just eats it. And then all the food in the inventory.

jenovajunkie
01-05-2017, 03:33 AM
Driving at night. Habing fun.

oh look turning to day. Ok thats cool.

Ignis: hey you should take a break
me: no thanks
Ignis: THAT WASNT A smurfING QUESTION YOU BITCH *kicks me out the car*

Yeah

Hahaha Ignis sounds really ignant. LOL

Freya
01-05-2017, 02:42 PM
I am attracted to Ignis so I don't know what all y'all are on about. :colbert:

Aulayna
01-09-2017, 03:34 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1vNpGhXcAAg1Ko.jpg:large

Spawn of Sephiroth
01-10-2017, 07:36 PM

Oh...

Oh my god.

He's Quina.

That it!

wait if he is quina.

quick staff change the title to I Love Ignis!

Can someone resize this for me for my profile pic here please!!!