PDA

View Full Version : If you could...

Aulayna
01-10-2017, 11:20 AM
...walk through the doorway closest to you, and meet a member of EoFF on the otherside, who would it be, and why?

Night Fury
01-10-2017, 11:21 AM
I would walk through and meet you. To give you a hug, bring you chocolate, and let you know in person how wonderful you are!

Psychotic
01-10-2017, 12:07 PM
Fynn. I'd force him to watch me play Record Keeper and like it. Don't say I couldn't, fella. I'm not above casual torture. One way or another, you'll break.

Night Fury
01-10-2017, 12:53 PM
I'd also use the door to get to Psychotic's place when he's not in (what? time zone differences~!) and I'd go through his chocolate stash!

Psychotic
01-10-2017, 01:04 PM
NO

Night Fury
01-10-2017, 01:08 PM
http://sifascorner.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/a3cc1-kid-chocolate-covered-face.jpg

Speaking of chocolate. DUDE CREME EGGS ARE OUT.

Aulayna
01-10-2017, 01:13 PM
Fynn. I'd force him to watch me play Record Keeper and like it. Don't say I couldn't, fella. I'm not above casual torture. One way or another, you'll break.

But on the flipside he could do the same with Brave Exvius :o

Loony BoB
01-10-2017, 01:16 PM
Basically everyone I know. I'm conflicted as on the one hand it would be so amazing to meet any of you wish such ease and on the other hand I'm a massive introvert and if someone just came knocking on my door without like... a week's notice, then I'd probably panic or something.

Psychotic
01-10-2017, 01:29 PM
http://sifascorner.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/a3cc1-kid-chocolate-covered-face.jpg

Speaking of chocolate. DUDE CREME EGGS ARE OUT.You say that as if my chocolate stash doesn't currently possess a box of 12. :lol: I say 12, I have no idea how many are left.

But on the flipside he could do the same with Brave Exvius :oNo problem with that! I've never tried it so I've never said a word against it. I've never tried it because I probably would like it and I don't want to have two of the bloody things on the go.

Pumpkin
01-10-2017, 04:09 PM
Forum bestie Fynn

Aulayna
01-10-2017, 10:03 PM
I think I'd actually like to meet Jinx too. I haven't always seen eye to eye with her over the years but after playing with her for a bit on FFXIV she seems cool. Plus I'd get to call her a raging alcoholic in person, and also pout when she lets me die!

Freya
01-10-2017, 10:05 PM
I wanna meet pete for president. He can show me so many cool things being the world person he is.

Formalhaut
01-10-2017, 10:09 PM
I can't say multiple people, can I? Daaamn.

Well, I've met some of you. So there's that. I'd probably meet Fynn, to be honest. His description of Poland is breathtaking and I'd love to hang out with him and play tabletop games!

Fox
01-10-2017, 11:02 PM
Shauna and Pumpkin!

'cause they commented on my Neptunia LP which gave me the confidence to carry on with it. I'd never done anything like that before and was worried I'd get 0 replies like on Tinder, so seeing their interest really lifted me up! Even if nobody reads it from this point on I'll still be able to finish and feel good about it now.

Karifean
01-11-2017, 02:05 AM
Gotta go with Ultima Shadow. That'd be a fun time.

Vermachtnis
01-11-2017, 02:38 AM
Basically everyone I know. I'm conflicted as on the one hand it would be so amazing to meet any of you wish such ease and on the other hand I'm a massive introvert and if someone just came knocking on my door without like... a week's notice, then I'd probably panic or something.

What if we kicked down the door while singing Allstar?

Pike
01-11-2017, 10:53 AM
...walk through the doorway closest to you, and meet a member of EoFF on the otherside, who would it be, and why?

YOU

because we've been friends for over a decade now and we haven't met in person yet :stare:

Aulayna
01-11-2017, 11:01 AM

YOU

because we've been friends for over a decade now and we haven't met in person yet :stare:

THIS IS TRUE! Plus we could trade Pokeymanz.

Mr. Carnelian
01-11-2017, 01:32 PM

Well, I've met some of you. So there's that. I'd probably meet Fynn, to be honest. His description of Poland is breathtaking and I'd love to hang out with him and play tabletop games!

I'd pop along with Formy. We can go together in this scenario, right?

Colonel Angus
01-12-2017, 06:34 AM
Pumpkin & Sharky
Freya
Pike & Hux
BoB
Psycho

FFNut
01-12-2017, 11:41 AM

I'd pop along with Formy. We can go together in this scenario, right?

you, and Formy are both invited to come to my place when ever you two wish. I'd love to meet you both. There is a lot of people I'd love to meet on the forums. Who wouldn't rather grab a beer, glass of wine, or whichever beverage of choice and play FF with another Fourm member.

Fynn
01-12-2017, 12:05 PM

But on the flipside he could do the same with Brave Exvius :o

I don't even like Brave Exvius that much I just like it better thAN THAT PIECE OF SHIIIII-

Ahem. Anyway, considering EoFF bestie Pumpkin and the Formies are already crashing my place, apparently, I'd take the opportunity to visit Wolf Kanno. Would probably bring some seafood, since he's gone on record complaining that they don't have it where he lives, and we'd talk about games a lot. He has a nice voice. I'd also hand him his ass in Theatrhythm.

Loony BoB
01-13-2017, 12:36 PM
I like to interpret Fynn's post to imply that Pumpkin, Formy & Carny are going to turn up at Fynn's place and he's going to be like "Oh, you guys are here. Right. I think I'm going to just... go and visit Wolf Kanno." before ducking out, leaving the three others awkwardly alone in some random house in Poland.

Fynn
01-13-2017, 12:47 PM
No, if you read the original post, it means that you just get up, open the door, and he's there. So no one's getting left behind

Mr. Carnelian
01-13-2017, 12:53 PM
no one's getting left behind

Yay!:D

Loony BoB
01-13-2017, 12:55 PM
No, if you read the original post, it means that you just get up, open the door, and he's there. So no one's getting left behind
Yeah but that's not nearly as amusing!