PDA

View Full Version : who dat

drotato
01-18-2017, 04:35 PM
heyo. it's me, drony. i used to go by nikki on here, but now i go by drona so... hey whaddup.

it's been a really long time so i just apologize in advance for my foolishness. :kakapo:

Psychotic
01-18-2017, 04:46 PM
And why have you abandoned your old account you tyrannical monster?

drotato
01-18-2017, 04:56 PM
just kidding, here's my old account. now isn't this confusing? help me, for the love of god.

Shauna
01-18-2017, 04:59 PM
geezo man what are you playing at

Psychotic
01-18-2017, 05:01 PM
The plot thickens. Well ladies and gentlemen what we are dealing with here is that most delightful of tropes: The evil twin. And let me tell you something, that just won't stand at all. So I put it to you all now - how are we to resolve this situation?

drotato
01-18-2017, 05:03 PM
The plot thickens. Well ladies and gentlemen what we are dealing with here is that most delightful of tropes: The evil twin. And let me tell you something, that just won't stand at all. So I put it to you all now - how are we to resolve this situation?
kill the other one. i suggested it first so that means i get to be the one to live. obviously.

Shauna
01-18-2017, 05:05 PM
As a fair and understanding moderator of an online final fantasy forum, I suggest that we ban everyone.

drotato
01-18-2017, 05:06 PM
As a fair and understanding moderator of an online final fantasy forum, I suggest that we ban everyone.
seems fair enough.

Psychotic
01-18-2017, 05:08 PM
seems fair enough.Shauna, you're escalating shit. This is exactly what I'm talking about. We immediately escalate everything to a ten. It's ridiculous. I mean, somebody comes in with some preposterous plan or idea and then all of a sudden, everybody's on the gas, nobody's on the brakes, nobody's thinking. Everybody's just talking over each other with one idiotic idea after another until, finally, we find ourselves in a situation where we've banned the entire memberbase.

I'm sick of it, Shauna. We can't do this anymore. We've got to examine our process.

drotato
01-18-2017, 05:14 PM
seems fair enough.
Shauna, you're escalating trout. This is exactly what I'm talking about. We immediately escalate everything to a ten. It's ridiculous. I mean, somebody comes in with some preposterous plan or idea and then all of a sudden, everybody's on the gas, nobody's on the brakes, nobody's thinking. Everybody's just talking over each other with one idiotic idea after another until, finally, we find ourselves in a situation where we've banned the entire memberbase.

I'm sick of it, Shauna. We can't do this anymore. We've got to examine our process.
look... just kill the twin and we can all go enjoy a nice hot cup of coffee. simple.

Psychotic
01-18-2017, 05:16 PM
And you can stop it with your bizarro coffee murder fetish too!

Aulayna
01-18-2017, 05:18 PM
OH HI!

drotato
01-18-2017, 05:23 PM
And you can stop it with your bizarro coffee murder fetish too!
don't tell me what to do, dad!

OH HI!
hello hello. :3

Shauna
01-18-2017, 05:41 PM
Well then I am completely out of ideas for how to move forward.

drotato
01-18-2017, 05:45 PM
Well then I am completely out of ideas for how to move forward.
there there. it's all gonna be okay.

qwertysaur
01-18-2017, 05:46 PM
Dronikki!

Shauna all you have to do is enter the command morrowind.exe on Pike. That will solve the issue at hand. :p

Loony BoB
01-18-2017, 06:07 PM
Problem solved.

http://pa1.narvii.com/6149/e0242d9e0e4d349e56d22dcf50f415ae7a92f21b_hq.gif

Also, reading this thread in EoFF Classic is like watching a tennis match.

drotato
01-18-2017, 06:09 PM
woah. freaking magic, man.

Psychotic
01-18-2017, 06:10 PM
Oh great, sure, look at me, I'm Loony BoB, I come in and save the day with rational solutions like merging accounts. Loony "I'm-a-big-bloody-hero, pin-a-whacking-great-medal-to-my-vast-chest, put-my-face-on-the-20p-coin" BoB.

So now that you've merged both the good twin and the evil twin instead of, you know, just stamping out the evil twin, we definitely have a creature of the darkness on our hands and not only that you've made it even more powerful. Good job. No really. Let me shower you with applause and flowers and my unrelenting contempt. I think I can squeeze that into my schedule, right after my 10 am "Have the new unspeakable terror you created render my soul in half".

drotato
01-18-2017, 06:14 PM
Oh great, sure, look at me, I'm Loony BoB, I come in and save the day with rational solutions like merging accounts. Loony "I'm-a-big-bloody-hero, pin-a-whacking-great-medal-to-my-vast-chest, put-my-face-on-the-20p-coin" BoB.

So now that you've merged both the good twin and the evil twin instead of, you know, just stamping out the evil twin, we definitely have a creature of the darkness on our hands and not only that you've made it even more powerful. Good job. No really. Let me shower you with applause and flowers and my unrelenting contempt. I think I can squeeze that into my schedule, right after my 10 am "Have the new unspeakable terror you created render my soul in half".
damn. psy's become quite nihilistic since i left.

i love it. :radred:

Freya
01-18-2017, 06:16 PM
So is it like day night nikrona? She'll flip a switch and be the evil twin or good twin?

Psychotic
01-18-2017, 06:20 PM
Indeed, I would say we have moved beyond an evil twin situation and into a Jekyll & Hyde, Harvey - Two-Face scenario.

#thanksBoBama

drotato
01-18-2017, 06:25 PM
ya buncha weirdos.

ahh, some things never change. :heart:

Psychotic
01-18-2017, 06:31 PM
ya buncha weirdos.

ahh, some things never change. :heart:First line: Insult (BAD PERSONALITY)

Second line: Heart smiley. (GOOD PERSONALITY)

And thus was the theory proven, friends. How did they fix Gollum and Smeagol in LotR? Wasn't there lava involved? I think there was lava involved.

Mirage
01-18-2017, 06:36 PM
hi drona that stuff where your text is on the opposite side is gonna be a bit annoying after a while

drotato
01-18-2017, 06:38 PM
ya buncha weirdos.

First line: Insult (BAD PERSONALITY)

And thus was the theory proven, friends. How did they fix Gollum and Smeagol in LotR? Wasn't there lava involved? I think there was lava involved.

are you sure i'm the evil one here? now you wanna throw me into a pit of lava? Hmph.

hi drona that stuff where your text is on the opposite side is gonna be a bit annoying after a while
is it because it hurts your brain?

Sephex
01-19-2017, 12:35 AM
Hey, there's a thread now! Welcome back! I am so happy that you are here!!!

http://i.imgur.com/1AwSEex.png

Mirage
01-19-2017, 05:25 AM
ya buncha weirdos.

are you sure i'm the evil one here? now you wanna throw me into a pit of lava? Hmph.

no, it's because my screen is pretty big and i literally have to move my eyes two feet to read it

Vermachtnis
01-19-2017, 05:32 AM
Heya Drona!

ya buncha weirdos.

no, it's because my screen is pretty big and i literally have to move my eyes two feet to read it

I think you need a bigger head.

Sephex
01-19-2017, 05:55 AM
Heya Drona!

ya buncha weirdos.

I think you need a bigger head.

As requested.

http://i.imgur.com/b6Q5aah.jpg

Mirage
01-19-2017, 06:02 AM
you're all making fun of my very real problems

you should all be banned

and my eoff theme isn't even blue!

Sephex
01-19-2017, 06:04 AM
no this a foto

Fynn
01-19-2017, 03:21 PM
hey

drotato
01-20-2017, 01:28 AM
ya buncha weirdos.

awe,
i'll stop just for you mirage.

actually also because it's annoying me to have to "go advanced" everytime. fuck that.

drotato
01-20-2017, 01:29 AM
hey
sup.:cool:

Mirage
01-20-2017, 05:17 AM
ya buncha weirdos.

awe,
i'll stop just for you mirage.

actually also because it's annoying me to have to "go advanced" everytime. fuck that.

i love you too drona

krissy
01-20-2017, 03:48 PM
halo halo halo

drotato
01-20-2017, 08:47 PM
halo halo halo
ay
lemme see yo halo, haloooooooo.

Bubba
01-26-2017, 09:46 AM
This is my favourite introduction thread of all time.

Welcome back, Drona :D

Sephex
01-27-2017, 03:56 AM
Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise? It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith so powerful and so wise, he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create...life. He had such a knowledge of the Dark Side, he could even keep the ones he cared about...from dying. He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power...which, eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew. Then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death...but not himself.