PDA

View Full Version : Dangerous Ariana Event Starts for Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

Freya
01-20-2017, 03:42 PM

Pop Star Ariana Grande's event for Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is live! The event will take place from Janurary 19th 2017 to February 2nd, 2017
To add the new heroine to your party, you must go through the Dangerous Woman Tour event stage on Easy and complete it. In addition, going through the event will allow you to earn new equipment for Dangerous Ariana. Once acquired, she will be permanently part of your party

To celebrate her addition into the series, they've also released a music video for Brave Exvius, showing off some of Ariana's powerful vocals.

Are you going to add her to your team?

MkjrRs0Y4N0

Psychotic
01-20-2017, 04:08 PM
Is she Spiderman kissing herself as a White Mage, or...?

Fynn
01-20-2017, 04:16 PM
I think that isn't actually her but the girl from BE? Idk, haven't played far enough to know her name

Formalhaut
01-20-2017, 05:13 PM

To add the new heroine to your party, you must go through the Dangerous Woman Tour event stage on Easy and complete it. In addition, going through the event will allow you to earn new equipment for Dangerous Ariana.

To celebrate her addition into the series, they've also released a music video for Brave Exvius, showing off some of Ariana's powerful vocals.

Are you going to add her to your team?

MkjrRs0Y4N0

That's actually pretty awesome. You have to go through an Tour event stage That sounds so silly, it's become brilliant.

And the dedication is commendable. A music video for Brave Exvius? Damn.

FFNut
01-20-2017, 05:55 PM
I have finished the stage on my Brave Exvius game. Have grinder up her Sprite to level 40 and she isn't really anything special. Her limit break makes things weak to Lightning and hits with Light Magic. And she has Lightning and poison magic. She attacks by singing at the enemy and music notes hit them. I will edit in my friend code if anyone wishes to try her out.

my BE friend code: 006,294,802

have her her set for people to use and have all her equipment made

name is FFNut

have fun everyone

Spuuky
01-21-2017, 04:29 AM
Is she Spiderman kissing herself as a White Mage, or...?No, she's Spiderman kissing herself as a Black Mage. Because she's normally a White Mage. But she has whatever the current term is for multiple personality disorder. (that's Fina, not Ariana)