PDA

View Full Version : EoFF XXVII Game Thread - Day Five - Showdown in the Velvet Room

Pages : 1 [2] 3

[M] D'Anna
02-19-2017, 08:00 PM
Theodore;3654686']Minato and Akihiko, can you both please go into more detail about your conclusions? Can you explain why you believe Town and Mafia behave they way they do?

I literally spent 2 hours on my Manifesto, and came up with another conclusion post that explained my reasons.

Theodore;3654691']Why would either of those groups be assuredly composed of Mafia? And why didn't you include yourself in either of them? xD

There's no 100% "assurance." That said, there's a pretty high probability.

Also, why would I include myself in either party? I'm not in any voting group whatsoever, and I'm not mafia. Makes no sense.

[M] Eizen
02-19-2017, 08:04 PM
Akihiko;3654631']

Criticizes Shinjiro’s vote as being a pure provocation and attempt to elicit more information. However, she literally ignored the fact that Theodore’s vote had literally the exact same purpose.

I told him his attempt to pressure information out of me wouldn't work because I didn't have any insights at the time. That's not criticizing his attempt to use a vote to pressure information out of me.

Stated she had different reasons for voting Yukari than Theodore, but this was not true. She also seemed very familiar with Theodore’s reasoning.

He said he voted for her because of the no lynch vote. I voted for her because her reasoning on why a no lynch vote was a good idea was flawed and seemed suspect to me. Seems like a different reason to me. And Theodore outright stated his reasons so, yes, I was somewhat familiar with his stated reasons given that I know how to read.

Continues to suspect me after Theodore has voted for me.

Given how bad your analyses have generally been, you're erratic behaviour, and now your stating things I did which are not actually true, I can't imagine why myself and several others still find you highly suspicious.

Akihilo-senpai, at no point have I actually contradicted myself. I have been quite consistent in explaining my thinking and suspicions and did not criticize Shinjiro-senpai for voting to elicit information as you seem to believe for no apparent reason. Once again I'm left to believe you're either trying to provoke a reaction, have terrible reading comprehension, or are deliberately trying to invent suspicion. Given the pattern for the latter I'm leaning mafia in your case, but I think enough people are feeling the same way that you don't need my vote right now to help you get lynched. You're managing just fine on your own. Repeatedly asking loaded questions where any answer would make any person in the game regardless of their apparent innocence seem guilty really doesn't help your case either. You keep trying to manufacture gotcha moments to make people seem suspicious when anyone answering would seem just as suspicious, regardless of who they were or their answer.

I can understand questioning everyone and everything that's said, but deliberately asking questions where it's impossible to give an answer that would satisfy you? That's not questioning things, that's making whoever you want seem questionable. I imagine the reason you backed off Ken has more to do with that attempt being so unbelievably obvious and poorly thought out than anything else. Everyone saw right through it making you worried and you backed off immediately.

For the moment I'm actually going to ##unvote: Minato.For the moment it seems the votes are settling on two main candidates so voting Minato wouldn't serve that much purpose at this point. I'm still not convinced he's innocent, but I think there may be some more pressing suspects at the moment.

In terms of activity Stupei is probably my biggest concern right now. He's been around but hasn't contributed a lot in most of his posts. I'm having a tough time getting a read on him with my analysis algorithms at the moment and that will never sit well with me. I also don't really think I agree with his suspicion of Mitsuru. I don't know quite where I stand on Elizabeth yet, but I haven't seen anything from Mitsuru yet that makes me explicitly think she's Strega. Perhaps I'm wrong, but if I had a gut I think it would be pointing that way for the moment.

Also, let's not forget the possibility, unlikely as it is, that the Mafia deliberately did not target anyone last night so the compulsive doctor would think the one he protected was targeted and put his faith in him. It would be an incredibly daring move though, so it's most likely not the case. Just wanted to bring it up.

This had actually occurred to me as well. Like you I think it's unlikely simply because the odds of the doc guessing the right target at that point are slim, and they'd be leaving a nearly free kill on the table. If I were in their shoes I can't imagine not taking the chance of gaining a significant early advantage, especially since they knew the person being lynched wasn't Strega.

[M] Apollo
02-19-2017, 08:19 PM
I love the notion of "you haven't explained yourself" when I've gone through my thought process and reasoning in full. Both you and Aigis have tried this tactic; attempting to create doubt on the theory without actually challenging it in any substantial way.

I agree with most of Akihiko and Junpei's teaming: Mafia A Team (most likely): Theodore, Aigis, Koromaru. Mafia B Team (least likely): Minato, Akihiko, Elizabeth/Mitsuru. I don't think any other member has sufficient reason to be suspected.

I think Mitsuru trusts Junpei because she checked him out in the night and found he was Vanilla. I couldn't say why she suspected him in the first place, most likely a hunch. I suspect Shinjiro, Junpei, Akihiko, myself, and - of course - Yakiru are Vanilla. One of those might be Tracker, but I don't know what a Tracker does, so...

Elizabeth is probably Doctor. Ken is an adorable child, possibly Tracker, which would be hilarious.

Either Akihiko or Theodore will most likely be lynched today. If Aki turns Mafia, the B Team must become the primary suspects. If Theodore turns Town, the B Team must become the primary suspects.

One of 3 things will happen tonight:

A) Akihiko or Minato are murdered. This would have been the most likely, but now that I have drawn attention to the fact that the Mafia are playing a fairly typical game, they are less likely to do this.
B) Kill someone else - I believe the most likely target would be Ken. Murdering Ken puts more suspicion on Akihiko, and sets up an easy lynch. Could be anyone, though, but Ken gives them a greater advantage.
C) Kill no-one. Genuinely might happen. I doubt it, though, as this only stacks the odds further against them tomorrow.

Your declaration on "Kill me! I don't mind!" comes at a typical time, also. This further reinforces my suspicions that the Mafia are playing a standard game, and aren't much in the way of web-spinners. In turn, this reinforces my presumptions about Night 1.

If Theo turns Mafia, and Akihiko survives the night, Day 3 will consist of the remaining Mafia trying to induce a lynch on him. There are no other clear targets for them to turn on, which puts them in quite a poor position. I'm not sure what would happen if both myself and Akihiko survived the night, however. I suspect the same, but am less sure of it.

I apologize if my analysis puts any of you in jeopardy; I wanted to get all my cards out now, so that you can use it as a reference of sorts moving forward, should anything happen to me.

[M] Mom – Host
02-19-2017, 08:50 PM
Minato;3654699']One of those might be Tracker, but I don't know what a Tracker does, so...

Each night, a Tracker can Mognet me one player they wish to track. They will recieve a result later telling them who that person visited during the night, if at all. Basically: the Tracker learns who a player targeted, but not what action that player performed.

Also, a vote and time check was requested in the Discussion Thread, so here it is.

| Day Two |
Four hours and ten minutes remain

Theodore - 4 / 6 (Shinjiro, Mitsuru, Akihiko, Minato)
Akihiko - 3 / 6 (Theodore, Elizabeth, Koromaru)
Elizabeth - 1 / 6 (Junpei)

Shinjiro- 0 / 6 (Akihiko)
Ken - 0 / 6 (Akihiko)
Akihiko - 0 / 6 (Ken)
Minato - 0 / 6 (Aigis)
Aigis - 0 / 6 (Minato)

(Aigis and Ken are yet to vote)

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-19-2017, 09:00 PM
Thanks for the update Igor.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-19-2017, 09:09 PM
Hold the phone, when the heck did I ever come across as trusting Junpei?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-19-2017, 09:13 PM
This is very obviously the most important question to have come out of everything that's been said so far today.

I'll catch up just now.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-19-2017, 09:28 PM
After a close rereading of the entire thread, I'm finding Minato's arguments to be really persuasive, including his grouping of players most and least likely to be mafia. But, I don't think it's Theodore who's the MOST likely to be mafia, but rather Aigis. I think Aigis is a mafia who's been playing a very clever game. She's unlikely to be lynched this time around, but you never know: this day's been so unpredicatable and seen so much flip-flopping - from me included - that anything could happen.

##Vote: Aigis

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-19-2017, 09:31 PM
Junpei;3654656']Mitsuru and Elizabeth I think are working together. When I went through the posts I saw a trend of Mitsuru blaming Theodore for following someone, yet tend to see her ask Elizabeth what she is doing. I saw this a few times and it is why I suspected Elizabeth. Then I see Elizabeth change up their play style and put a vote on a easy target. My vote stands as I think they may be Mafia. Just what I am witnessing and why they came up with the Theodore following angle. Puts pressure on town while starting a lynch mob.

What are you even talking about? I haven't talked about Theodore following anyone? I mean, I mentioned I noted that Theo and Aigis often shared opinions, and this stood out to me, but saying that once is hardly a trend, nor is it blaming Theodore of anything.

This is now the second time that (that I have noticed) you have thrown down blatant misinformation. Why do you keep doing this?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-19-2017, 09:35 PM
Misinformation such as who is who in the mafia and what roles they play? With all votes in the day has ended.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-19-2017, 09:39 PM
Um. No it doesn't. Day continues until we have a majority vote or time is up.

Glad to see you evading my questioning about your outright lies about the things I have said though.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-19-2017, 09:40 PM
Junpei;3654710'] With all votes in the day has ended.

Actually, Aigis has yet to vote.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-19-2017, 09:43 PM
Mitsuru;3654605']Ken: Do you have any thoughts on who is a bad dude?

Same to you, Elizabeth!

Here is the first example I can give. There were others on the thread too. Would you like me to quote where you blamed role blocker on someone? I never lied. You are constantly now.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-19-2017, 09:44 PM
You... You do know that myself and Minato are seperate people right?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-19-2017, 09:45 PM
Because that whole roleblocker thing was Minato.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-19-2017, 09:46 PM
Wow. You literally suspected me because you thought I was someone else. I mean, that post you quoted was literally the last post I made before I came back half an hour ago, and that's the first instance you found? Sure thing.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-19-2017, 09:46 PM
Brilliant. This game man.

[M] Eizen
02-19-2017, 09:49 PM
I'm starting to wonder if anyone here can read to be honest.

[M] Apollo
02-19-2017, 09:56 PM
Aigis will most likely vote Theodore and sacrifice a Mafia to reinforce her earlier point of "Well, he was just following me!". Ken is bang when he says she's the crafty one.

Junpei: c'mon, man. xD

[M] Eizen
02-19-2017, 09:58 PM
You know what? I'm curious enough to wish to end this situation now, and in the end I don't particularly trust him or enjoy being tied to him.

##vote: Theodore

[M] Mom – Host
02-19-2017, 09:59 PM
There seems to be some confusion about the day end conditions, and I recieved a Mognet just now from someone else who was curious so I'll just briefly clarify how the day ends.

As I state at the beginning of each Day, the day phase ends when one of two things happen:

The majority lynch cap is met, in which case the day ends immediately. This varies depending on the number of living players, but is always announced at the start of the day. For today, the lynch cap is six.
The day also ends after 48 hours have past. In this case, the player with the highest number of votes is lynched.

If there is a tie at the very end of the day, it goes into sudden death. Whoever has the highest number of votes in that phase is immediately lynched. So if say, Player A and Player B both had three votes going into Sudden Death, Player A having four votes would have Player A immediately become lynched.

All votes being cast is not a valid reason for the day ending, as votes can always be changed or retracted. But it is a reasonable enough thing to think.

I hope this helps anyone who was unsure!

[M] Eizen
02-19-2017, 10:00 PM
Of course even had I not voted Theodore you would have found a way to twist it into me being a crafty Mafia player Minato. You like loaded questions and things like that. Your accusations mean little to me at this point.

[M] Apollo
02-19-2017, 10:07 PM
At no point have I twisted any information. I have only stated it and made deductions from it; I have also worked hard to show my logical process.

I'm having difficulty finding any loaded questions. Please point me in the right direction, and I will happily either take them back or explain them. I have certainly argued my position, as well as been very open about my thoughts and presumptions. I hope that is not what you feel comes across as loaded.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-19-2017, 10:11 PM
Seriously dudes, there has been far too much "Oh I thought it was you who said this". Actually read who is posting and what is being said. This has been going on from Page 1.

Mitsuru;3654705']Hold the phone, when the heck did I ever come across as trusting Junpei?

Which is why I assume this whole accusation was another big ol' mistaken identity, since the only interaction I had with Junpei before Akihiko's post was

Mitsuru;3654604']
Junpei;3654457']I am wondering why people jumped on Theodore at the end of day one. It was just two jumped on votes with the intent to have more people jumping on? They really gave no real reason for it, then day two it was just business as usual for them and jumped on again with no real reason for it.

Perhaps you should read the posts again. There have been reasons given. You may disagree, and you can challenge the reasoning given, but don't try and say that there is no reason for it. Trying to save your mafia bro by sowing seeds of doubt about his accusations?

which isn't exactly friendly.

We can't have conversations if you all don't know who is even in play.

[M] Eizen
02-19-2017, 10:18 PM
Honestly you've rarely explained the logic behind your deductions. You'll certainly explain things like if person A is Strega then person B must be as well, and do your best to find some logic to justify it which is fine. But you've rarely explained why you feel person A is Strega in the first place when multiple characters take actions that are at least as fishy just as often. Then when challenged to explain it you give vague answers like it being a guess or it being the only thing that makes sense. You'll never explain why it's the only thing that makes sense though.

And of course, every action I do take you'll say indicates I'm Strega. Using my vote for Theodore as an example, you of course say while I was in the process of posting that if I vote him I must be Mafia throwing him under the bus. But if I didn't vote for him you'd no doubt then argue that were I to vote Akihiko I'm a Strega member trying to eliminate a threat, or trying to appear as though I'm protecting Theodore, or that I'm trying to force a sudden death scenario in an attempt to come out looking like I don't have blood on my hands.

All valid things to consider to be sure, but since we're all largely in a no win scenario with every action we take as soon as people start casting suspicions and picking apart every single action, anyone taking any action could be made to look guilty after you make these accusations and argue them with a certainty of your convictions that the evidence doesn't really support. Hence why every time you're challenged on that certainty you try and claim you're not really that certain but rarely weigh in on any other possibilities. You try and direct your accusations in such a way that anything I do can be construed as guilt. I'll admit, if you are Strega you're doing a better job of trying to pick and choose the evidence that supports your accusations than Akihiko is doing if he turns out to be Strega.

[M] Eizen
02-19-2017, 10:20 PM
Yes, the number of cases of mistaken identity here is quite amusing, if also extremely dangerous Mitsuru. Perhaps since I was programmed with knowledge of the language I fail to understand how hard reading can be? Or how fragile human memory is?

[M] Apollo
02-19-2017, 10:30 PM
No other characters have taken actions that at at least as fishy anywhere near as frequently and consistently as you three.

Common Key Mafia tells:

1) Consistently on the same page
2) Consistent use of vague language to provide escape when challenged
3) Bandwagoning

Presently, only three characters meet these three criteria. This is the reason for my suspicion.

When other characters meet that criteria, I will suspect them. And when any of you don't, I will stop suspecting you.

I have consistently weighed in on other possibilities. I admit I have been more fervently on your back than any others. I simply believe you to be the most dangerous Mafia, but I in no way want to make you feel unwelcome.

I have attempted and will continue to attempt to predict the actions of the Mafia. Every action you take that indicates you as Mafia I will call out. Every action you take that indicates you are not Mafia, I will review my deductions openly.

You still have done nothing to challenge my reasons for your guilt, and are continuing only to attempt to cast doubt on those reasons, and play the victim. This - again - makes me feel you are Mafia, because it is a typical Mafia move.

Ultimately, I can't guarantee anything, I can just play the numbers as best I can, and you continue to make yourself to best bet. If you feel the evidence doesn't support my theory, find it.

[M] D'Anna
02-19-2017, 11:13 PM
So we've got a little under two hours before the day ends. As it stands there are five votes on Theodore (one away from a lockdown) and three votes on myself.

Let's see if any last minute scrambling goes down.

##Unvote

[M] Eizen
02-19-2017, 11:41 PM
Minato;3654730']You still have done nothing to challenge my reasons for your guilt, and are continuing only to attempt to cast doubt on those reasons, and play the victim. This - again - makes me feel you are Mafia, because it is a typical Mafia move.

I actually provided a number of alternative scenarios if you recall. Aside from that I have to wonder what else you would actually consider a challenge. Challenging your reasons is a challenge. Opening the discussion to alternative possibilities is a challenge.

What exactly would you consider me challenging your resasons? Somehow proving that mine and Theodores votes didn't coincide on day one? Impossible since there's a written record that they did. I can only deny that it was intentional but you're hardly going to believe that. Argue we're not working together and why? Did that. You found that suspicious as well as though a member of SEES who has been declared suspicious so vehemently by another player wouldn't offer alternative explanations for the circumstances. Hell, you even consider the act of voting for him suspicious and as I explained earlier, would likely argue any other alternative available to me was suspicious to varying degrees.

And you accuse me of vague language but my language has never been very vague. You seem to consider it vague that I state my suspicions of everyone as well as alternative reasoning I consider, but it's hardly vague. I'm not exactly going to feel bad about considering multiple possibilities and thinking on several levels. If being overly suspicious is sufficient reason to accuse someone then accuse away.

For the record, I'm not overly bothered by the fact that you would find reason in anything I do to see me as suspicious at this point. It's always been your extreme conviction that I found the strangest and obviously somewhat dangerous to my well being. But I don't blame you for questioning everything. It's perfectly reasonable to do so and I'd be more concerned if you didn't.

For what it's worth, I'm actually less convinced you're Strega than ever. Some of your other deductions actually fall in line with some of my thinking and that leaves me undecided on if it's a ploy by Strega or we're picking at some of the same threads. We'll see how those play out should we both make it to Day 3 I suppose.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-20-2017, 12:06 AM
There is one hour left in the day.

[M] D'Anna
02-20-2017, 12:21 AM
Junpei;3654737']There is one hour left in the day.

Thanks, Mr. Timekeeper. Any last words before the day ends?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-20-2017, 12:24 AM
Over the course of these last few hours I've actually also grown more suspicious of Aigis over Theodore, but fuck it. As Yukari showed yesterday it seems rather futile to try to get an opposite movement going this late in the day. And I still think Theodore is Mafia even now, unlike with Yukari, so this is fine.

[M] D'Anna
02-20-2017, 12:58 AM
Well, let's see how this turns out.

##Vote: Theodore

[M] Mom – Host
02-20-2017, 01:00 AM
Day Two has ended. The write-up, reveal, and Night Two will commence shortly.

[M] Adama
02-20-2017, 01:02 AM
You guys are absurd.

[M] Mom – Host
02-20-2017, 01:13 AM
The Poem for Everyone's Souls (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZqZT9jXHLg)

Theodore - 5 / 6 (Shinjiro, Mitsuru, Akihiko, Minato, Aigis, Akihiko)
Akihiko - 3 / 6 (Theodore, Elizabeth, Koromaru)
Elizabeth - 1 / 6 (Junpei)
Aigis - 1 / 6 (Minato, Ken)

Shinjiro- 0 / 6 (Akihiko)
Ken - 0 / 6 (Akihiko)
Akihiko - 0 / 6 (Ken)
Minato - 0 / 6 (Aigis)

It was a long and eventful day. Accusations flew around the room constantly. Aggressive posturing and vague insinuations abounded. My head ached.

Eventually, discussion centered around Theodore, my able assistant. Surely he couldn't possibly be a member of Strega... could he?

"I accuse you, Theodore!" said one member of S.E.E.S.

"You're pointing at me, you idiot!" exclaimed Elizabeth. The member went 'whoops' and retracted their pointing finger. A case of mistaken identity.

"I -actually- accuse you, Theodore!" This time the accusation hit their mark. Theodore tried to protest, but there was no luck to be had. The groundswell of popular opinion turned against him like a nest of vipers, and there was no escape.

"I mean, we're only meant to have one assistant in the Velvet Room anyway, so you're kinda redundant," said another member. His fate was sealed.

71691http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/avatar25367_38.gif

[M] Theodore was a Vanilla Townie played by Laddy!

| Night Two |

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/784/229/491.gif

Tonight ends in twenty-four hours, or when all night actions have been submitted (unless it is stated they wish to have room to reconsider in the PM).

This thread will reopen at 01:15 GMT to begin Day Three.

[M] Mom – Host
02-20-2017, 11:39 PM

Another mistake, another death. Once again, everyone was demoralised. Akihiko puffed out his chest and ate another beef bowl, but I could tell he was stressed. Elizabeth furiously examined her book for insight between the lines, while Shinjiro just scowled and dug his hands even deeper into his pockets.

It was getting late, so everyone went to their rooms. I myself left the Velvet Room to collect my thoughts; I had never known the Room to be so suffocating, and I wanted to get away for a while.

When I returned to the main room, I saw a disturbing sight. Minato - the S.E.E.S leader - was cut in half by the elevator grate, only his lower half remained, twisted at odd angles. The Strega members must have used the elevator in the Velvet Room while suspending Minato's body in a most cruel and unusual method of execution.

The Velvet Curtains were stained with crimson. Strega had finally struck.

71696http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/avatar18128_55.gif

[M] Minato was a Vanilla Townie played by Huckleberry Quin!

| Day Three |
Today ends immediately when a majority is reached on either a player or the 'no lynch' option. If no majority is reached, the day will time out 48 hours from now (23:40 GMT, 22nd).

The lynch cap for today is five.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-20-2017, 11:49 PM
Damnit! I was crossing my fingers for another protection. Well after that clusterfuck of a day yesterday, I think I'm going to have to look at everything again. I don't even know what's real and what isn't now.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 12:05 AM
I still have a strong thought of suspicion on a few. I openly said in day 2 I didn't see why people were targeting Theodore. I just never saw it.

the two people I am most suspicious of as Mafia still are Elizabeth, and Mitsuru. Still don't have a solid 3rd in mind though. However I am convinced these two are working together.

[M] Mom – Host
02-21-2017, 12:11 AM
http://home.eyesonff.com/images/eoff_smilies//icon4.gif Mislynch-and-Lose http://home.eyesonff.com/images/eoff_smilies//icon4.gif

The Battle for Everyone's Souls (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taYPUbsnmIg)

Igor here.

I've looked at the numbers - it is 5 vs 3 and I can officially declare the game state to be at Mislynch-and-Lose.

If Town mislynches today, it will be 4 vs 3. During the night phase, if Strega pull of a successful Kill, it will be 3 vs 3 and Strega will have achieved their win condition.

A loss can be avoided if Town lynches correctly (5 vs 2) or if Strega fail to make a successful kill (4 vs 3). But for your information, be mindful of today, everyone.

[M] Eizen
02-21-2017, 12:13 AM
I must say I'm surprised about this. I was certainly suspicious of Minato but after Theodore turning out to be a SEES member I was thinking more strongly that Minato could be a very convincing Strega member since he pushed Theodore so hard. I'm not quite sure what to think about everyone now though I may have to fall back on earlier suspects that I'd begun to move away from a bit. Analyzing Day 2 with this information should surely be interesting.

[M] Eizen
02-21-2017, 12:14 AM
It looks like today is our last chance to get things right. I believe I may be starting to understand the human feeling of pressure a bit better.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-21-2017, 01:24 AM
Okay I want to look back at the votes. We've had two town lynches and now we're mislynch or lose. I think we may be able to find a pattern.

Shinjiro - D1: Yukari, Theodore D2: Theodore
Elizabeth - D2: Akihiko
Aigis - D1: Yukari D2: Minato, Theodore
Ken - D2: Akihiko, Aigis
Junpei - D1: Yukari D2: Elizabeth
Koromaru - D1: Yukari D2: Akihiko
Akihiko - D2: Shinjiro, Theodore, Ken, Theodore
Mitsuru - D1: Mitsuru D2:Theodore

I think that's how that went? Did I miss any votes?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-21-2017, 01:28 AM
Elizabeth;3654949']Okay I want to look back at the votes. We've had two town lynches and now we're mislynch or lose. I think we may be able to find a pattern.

Shinjiro - D1: Yukari, Theodore D2: Theodore
Elizabeth - D2: Akihiko
Aigis - D1: Yukari D2: Minato, Theodore
Ken - D2: Akihiko, Aigis
Junpei - D1: Yukari D2: Elizabeth
Koromaru - D1: Yukari D2: Akihiko
Akihiko - D2: Shinjiro, Theodore, Ken, Theodore
Mitsuru - D1: Mitsuru D2:Theodore

I think that's how that went? Did I miss any votes?
Oh sorry! I put mitsuru voting yourself day 1, that's supposed to be theodore. Id' edit that but well, we get in trouble for that.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 03:07 AM
So anyone think of anything else they are willing to share? I can't find much new.

[M] D'Anna
02-21-2017, 03:14 AM
The mafia must be made up of dumbasses. Minato already claimed vanilla townie.

Now there's only two vanilla townies left. I will come out and say that I am one of them. There's only one more aside from myself.

##Vote: Elizabeth

You're way too scummy. Seeya.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-21-2017, 03:24 AM
Yes, good logic there.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-21-2017, 03:26 AM
Can you explain why you took your vote off of theodore to only put it right back on when the day only had 2 mins left to go?

[M] D'Anna
02-21-2017, 03:34 AM
Elizabeth;3654958']Yes, good logic there.

Considering your actions this game and the fact that you haven't denied it, I'd say it's looking likely.

Elizabeth;3654959']Can you explain why you took your vote off of theodore to only put it right back on when the day only had 2 mins left to go?

I had a bad feeling about the vote. It seemed way too easy. Wanted to see if I'd be able to get a reaction or two.

[M] D'Anna
02-21-2017, 05:28 AM
Since I have no idea how long it will be until someone else posts in here, I'll share some of my thoughts.

Those who have the power roles in town will decide how this game goes down. There are a few different ways you can all go about this, but I'm not going to suggest anything just yet. All I can do is react accordingly.

We also have the option to vote no-lynch today, with town still having a 4-3 lead on Day 4. This could actually be far more beneficial.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 10:26 AM
We should start looking at who won't talk. Mafia has the advantage by not talking much. The less posts, the less they discriminate themselves. I am wondering more and more about Ken. He seems to duck in and out not wishing to ask much.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-21-2017, 11:01 AM
Woof!

[At this point, I really don't think we stand to gain anything by not lynching - we have five townies and three mafias, meaning that out of all of us, nearly half the people are mafia. If we manage to hit one of them, we'll be able to extend our game and stand a greater chance to win, since then they'll need to reduce the overall town populace to four, which will still take a while, but that also give us even more time to weed out the rest of the mafia.

There are a couple of reasons why I think Minato could have been targeted specifically:
1) he was targeting one of the mafia
2) his reasoning was getting too close to the truth so he was dangerous/a potential role in the eyes of mafia
3) since his pool of suspects was limited, it's also possible that he didn't list the mafia who did the killing - that way they could kill him without raising suspicion

We now know he was dead wrong about Theodore. I personally never understood how that bandwagon formed, but that's moot at this point. Let's take a look at his other suspects.

Team A: Theodore, Aigis, Koromaru

Theodore: he's gone, and he flipped town, so he was wrong on that
Aigis: Minato claimed she was trying to sacrifice Theodore which is how he explained away that she's voting for him. This, of course, turned out to be wrong, so we know she definitely wasn't in league with Theo. So Aigis could very well be mafia, which is why she targeted Theo. However, she knew that Minato would be on her case should he stay alive once Theo was out of the picture, and logically, she could have decided to kill him to stop that - but since she was his prime suspect, that would kind of make her most suspicious to us.
Koromaru: I can't really comment on myself objectively other than the fact that I don't think Minato ever really elaborated why he thought it had to be me. I can only say that, other than that, the situation is similar to Aigis's with regard to suspicions and Minato's killing. Make of that what you will.

Team B: Minato, Akihiko, Elizabeth/Mitsuru

His second likely-in-any-way team also consists of him, so I'll just skip that since we already know what happened.

Akihiko: while he was listed, it was low priority, so the kill would still not have been too incriminating to him. But again, whenever an option seems too obvious, we need to consider the fact that the mafia might think the same and do a double fake-out, so who can tell, really. TBH, I still think he's the schmmiest of the bunch and I still can't wrap my head around how he's still in the game. The finger pointing so far has been incredibly unproductive, only serving to disrupt us. Then again, it may just be me. Also, proposing no-lynch now? Fishy.

Mitsuru: pretty much in the same boat as Akihiko when it comes to suspicion based on Minato's discourse. Has also been pretty quiet for a while.

Elizabeth: same as Mitsuru. She's low on my personal priority list, and I think it's a good idea to take into consideration the fact that Minato thought she's a doctor. I can't really remember what his reasoning for that was.

And that leaves Junpei and Ken who had literally nothing to lose by killing Minato since they both weren't listed as he didn't think anyone else could possibly be mafia. These are pretty much ideal circumstances for killing. And now Junpei is trying to point at Ken. Granted, the reasoning is valid, but I can't help but feel he's taking advantage of the situation.]

[M] D'Anna
02-21-2017, 11:10 AM
Koromaru;3654981']Also, proposing no-lynch now? Fishy.

In what universe is this fishy?

Assuming the town's power roles aren't roleblocked, we'll get another night to obtain more information. The mafia will have a pretty good chance at killing a power role (3/5 odds), but 2 will remain in the game. Meaning that at least one of the tracker or the cop is guaranteed to survive.

We're already at a stage where people are going to need to start roleclaiming either today or tomorrow should we elect to vote no-lynch.

Also, Minato was probably killed because the mafia suspected he had a power role. Therefore some of his posts may have ultimately been true.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-21-2017, 11:23 AM
Arf!

[Unless he was specifically killed because his predictions were inaccurate and this kill was meant to throw us off. But I do agree it's likely that they thought he was a role.]

Grr!

[As usual, the no-lynch debate doesn't have one clear answer as both sides have advantages, but I'd personally rather try and get one of the mafia so we stand a greater chance of extending our time right now, possibly even not losing another townie.]

Bark!

[I also don't think it's time to claim roles since if we end up killing a town, they will know who to target so they can get away with killing the final person more easily. It's still safer to lay low at this point, I believe.]

Bark bark!

[My personal prime suspects at this point are Aigis, Junpei, and Akihiko, though I can't say anyone is off the hook. Also, everything can still change. I'll wait until I've had a good feel of everyone's discourse today until I decide on my vote.]

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 11:28 AM
I wasn't pointing at Ken. I just simply said my suspicions of him are up. I believe Mitsuru to be Mafia, and though Elizabeth has played a decent don't put much on me game. Mitsuru has a few times let a gem fall they are together in my opinion which is why I voted for her yesterday. I will go through the list of who is left from most suspicious to least in my thoughts.

Mitsuru: no doubt in my mind Mafia. This player has let a few things slip that has been damning yet it went just about unchallenged due to the Theodore band wagon.

Elizabeth: This is simply guilt by association with Mitsuru.

Aigis: There just seems to be something there they are not telling us. It may be the player is town with a night role and doesn't wish to incriminate themselves, or they are a part of the mafia.

Ken: Just covered Ken a few post ago.

Shinjiro: has been quite in the last little bit. Not sure where he stands.

Koromaru: don't think you are playing as mafia, but may be wrong. You do tend to put thoughts into posts when you post and try to uncover what you can.

Alihiko: To be honest I believe him when he says he is Vanilla. He is all over the map in an attempt to weasel any information he can out of anyone he can. It points a lot of fingers at him, but he is looking everywhere for any information he can find.

That is my list as it stands right now. We need to hang a mafia today or it's game over for us.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-21-2017, 11:31 AM
AWOO!

[I totally forgot Shinjiro existed! Wow. Talk about being a professional at laying low. Incidentally, he's another person that wasn't at all listed by Minato. I'm adding him to my list, then.]

[M] D'Anna
02-21-2017, 11:33 AM
Koromaru;3654983']As usual, the no-lynch debate doesn't have one clear answer as both sides have advantages, but I'd personally rather try and get one of the mafia so we stand a greater chance of extending our time right now, possibly even not losing another townie.

Except our time is guaranteed to extend if we vote no lynch today. Our time ends if we lynch town.

[I also don't think it's time to claim roles since if we end up killing a town, they will know who to target so they can get away with killing the final person more easily. It's still safer to lay low at this point, I believe.]

What the hell are you talking about "if we end up killing a town" ? Is this a scumslip or what? Sure looks like one to me.

Your post looks suspect as hell, dude. Pushing hard for a lynch when it isn't necessary, reluctance to roleclaim, and your statement about "killing a town" are all making you sound like mafia.

##Vote: Koromaru

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 11:39 AM
I agree that claiming a role early in day three may be a little quick. Mafia doesn't have to find out who the killer is, but instead has to figure out the towns power roles and try to exterminate them. I also agree that a No Lynch will not help us in the slightest. I always say a No Lynch is a move Mafia uses to save their own skin and stop the flow of information put out by the town.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-21-2017, 11:43 AM
Akihiko;3654986']
Koromaru;3654983']As usual, the no-lynch debate doesn't have one clear answer as both sides have advantages, but I'd personally rather try and get one of the mafia so we stand a greater chance of extending our time right now, possibly even not losing another townie.

Except our time is guaranteed to extend if we vote no lynch today. Our time ends if we lynch town.

What the hell are you talking about "if we end up killing a town" ? Is this a scumslip or what? Sure looks like one to me.

Your post looks suspect as hell, dude. Pushing hard for a lynch when it isn't necessary, reluctance to roleclaim, and your statement about "killing a town" are all making you sound like mafia.

-_-

[Dude... if we, town, end up ACCIDENTALLY killing town.

Think about it. People claim roles. We don't lynch those who claimed roles, so we pick one of the remaining five people. But instead, we hit a vanilla town - KILLING. A town in the process, while the mafia can easily target a role at night, possibly even a doctor, so no one can stop them anymore.

You know, some basic reading comprehension skills can make this game a lot more logical and less random. You should try it sometime!]

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 11:51 AM
Claiming a role at this stage is dangerous Minato got killed due to the mafia thinking she had a role for what she put out in the open. We should look at her lists and we can see she had a few mafia pegged with list two. In my opinion. They thought she was either a doctor, or a tracker, and thus the kill on her.

[M] D'Anna
02-21-2017, 11:51 AM
Junpei;3654987']I agree that claiming a role early in day three may be a little quick. Mafia doesn't have to find out who the killer is, but instead has to figure out the towns power roles and try to exterminate them. I also agree that a No Lynch will not help us in the slightest. I always say a No Lynch is a move Mafia uses to save their own skin and stop the flow of information put out by the town.

Normally yes, but considering we are in a mislynch or lose scenario roleclaiming is pretty much a necessity. No Lynching has benefits to town in this particular instance.

Koromaru;3654988'][Dude... if we, town, end up ACCIDENTALLY killing town.

If we accidentally lynch town, the game is over. Barring a lucky protection from the Doctor. I would rather not leave my game up to a 1/4 chance if I can avoid it.

You know, some basic reading comprehension skills can make this game a lot more logical and less random. You should try it sometime!]

For someone who tells me to try "basic reading comprehension skills" you seem to lack them yourself. Otherwise you wouldn't have missed the "Mislynch-or-Lose" text written in big bold letters.

[M] D'Anna
02-21-2017, 11:54 AM
Junpei;3654989']Claiming a role at this stage is dangerous Minato got killed due to the mafia thinking she had a role for what she put out in the open. We should look at her lists and we can see she had a few mafia pegged with list two. In my opinion. They thought she was either a doctor, or a tracker, and thus the kill on her.

Except Minato LITERALLY claimed they were a Vanilla townie. Either the mafia didn't read the claim or they didn't trust it (which I find less likely to believe because who the hell would lie in that scenario).

Considering you also seem to have missed the claim I'm starting to think you're either incredibly dense or mafia yourself.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-21-2017, 11:58 AM
Woof!

[It's not exactly mislynch or lose, since the doctor can still potentially protect the mafia's next target. Which is why asking people to reveal themselves now is pretty fucking stupid.]

Bark!

[Voting no-lynch only serves to extend our suffering since by the end of the day, we'll be no closer to reducing the mafia's number, and they'll still end up killing someone the next night. Then the next day, it's truly mislynch or lose, AND lynch or lose. While if we manage to kill a mafia today, our fourth day can be a lot less tense, and we'll have a lot more info to go on since we'll know who one of the mafia was - as long as we get that far.]

Ruff!

[Fkr someone who's advocating for no lynch so strongly, you're pretty quick to lynch everyone today instead of voting no lynch. Scared of making the first move? That the fact you were the one to do it could be used against you?]

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 11:58 AM
Everyone at that point in the game will claim vanilla. It is dangerous not to. Vanilla is the safest claim anyone can make. They had said... I'm the doctor, do you think Mafia wouldn't kill her for sure? It is the claim everyone in their right mind would claim if they thought they were dying in the night.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-21-2017, 11:59 AM
Akihiko;3654991']
Junpei;3654989']Claiming a role at this stage is dangerous Minato got killed due to the mafia thinking she had a role for what she put out in the open. We should look at her lists and we can see she had a few mafia pegged with list two. In my opinion. They thought she was either a doctor, or a tracker, and thus the kill on her.

Except Minato LITERALLY claimed they were a Vanilla townie. Either the mafia didn't read the claim or they didn't trust it (which I find less likely to believe because who the hell would lie in that scenario).

Considering you also seem to have missed the claim I'm starting to think you're either incredibly dense or mafia yourself.

Arf!

[Except it's common sense to lie in this instance because revealing yourself as a role puts the whole town at a disadvantage!]

[M] D'Anna
02-21-2017, 12:17 PM
Koromaru;3654994'][It's not exactly mislynch or lose, since the doctor can still potentially protect the mafia's next target. Which is why asking people to reveal themselves now is pretty smurfing stupid.]

Again, the Doctor (assuming they survive) still has to gamble in order to save the game. Not only that, but the mafia also has to not target them. I'd say trying to leave the town's fate to pitiful odds is really dumb.

[Voting no-lynch only serves to extend our suffering since by the end of the day, we'll be no closer to reducing the mafia's number, and they'll still end up killing someone the next night. Then the next day, it's truly mislynch or lose, AND lynch or lose. While if we manage to kill a mafia today, our fourth day can be a lot less tense, and we'll have a lot more info to go on since we'll know who one of the mafia was - as long as we get that far.]

This doesn't make any sense. As I've already said multiple times, today is effectively mislynch or lose. If we don't lynch today, one of the Cop or the Tracker are guaranteed to survive. Then town has guaranteed information to bring with them into the next day.

And to counter your point even further, the Doctor could even save the mafia's target tonight and we'll be left with five townies on Day 4.

[Fkr someone who's advocating for no lynch so strongly, you're pretty quick to lynch everyone today instead of voting no lynch. Scared of making the first move? That the fact you were the one to do it could be used against you?]

Yeah, I'm voting for you because you're acting like a slimy bastard. I'm more than happy to vote no lynch though.

Junpei;3654995']Everyone at that point in the game will claim vanilla. It is dangerous not to. Vanilla is the safest claim anyone can make. They had said... I'm the doctor, do you think Mafia wouldn't kill her for sure? It is the claim everyone in their right mind would claim if they thought they were dying in the night.

Except he was under no real pressure to make his claim. Theodore was the one with the most votes, and I was the one with the second most votes. He only felt that he was pressured because he was pretty convinced he was right in his suspicions.

It ultimately doesn't matter if he were any other role, because the fact of the matter is that he was a Vanilla townie and was honest about it.

Koromaru;3654996'][Except it's common sense to lie in this instance because revealing yourself as a role puts the whole town at a disadvantage!]

Right, but he didn't lie.

I think I've realized now that both of you are looking pretty guilty from this. The fact that both of you are so adamantly suggesting Minato could have been lying about his claim at the time is the exact same line of thinking the mafia must have had when they killed him.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-21-2017, 12:21 PM
Woof!

[The point remains that there is no reason not to put into question someone's vanilla claim, since it's literally what everyone will claim, role or mafia.]

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 12:24 PM
I am not sure if you are a rookie player or not Alihiko but to claim anything but vanilla is a death sentence at night phase. To be honest I thought I was going to be the target last night. Mitsuru is definitely Mafia I know that much. I claimed it loudly too. I also said Theodore is town. I wasn't buying him as mafia. There is a reason the Doctor and the Tracker would claim vanilla in game. It puts a giant night target on their back. Use common sense man.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-21-2017, 12:28 PM
Arf!

[Can you elaborate why exactly you are convinced that Mitsuru is mafia?]

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 12:34 PM
I believe I'm dead in night 3 anyhow so I may as well come clean.

I am Town Tracker. I have the evidence that Mitsuru is mafia. However I was roleblocked in the last night phase. Notice yesterday I was steady on two people who were working together, yet people want for Theodore dead over looked what I had wrote.

[M] D'Anna
02-21-2017, 12:37 PM
Koromaru;3655003'][The point remains that there is no reason not to put into question someone's vanilla claim, since it's literally what everyone will claim, role or mafia.]

Not true in this instance. There wasn't really much reason to question his claim. He wasn't under any pressure at all and had no votes on him, yet he decided to claim he was vanilla anyways. The context of his claim doesn't suggest any suspicion.

Junpei;3655005']I am not sure if you are a rookie player or not Alihiko but to claim anything but vanilla is a death sentence at night phase.

Yes, but why would a Doctor or Tracker or any other power role claim anything when they're under absolutely no pressure to do so? It doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

[M] D'Anna
02-21-2017, 12:38 PM
Unless there's a counter-claim, it looks like Mitsuru is 100% mafia.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 12:43 PM
I have noticed she tends to go to Elizabeth in thread. Don't know if it is a signal, or what but that is where I grew suspicious of Elizabeth.
Then when Elizabeth was doing the vote count it was just odd how it was Mitsuru's vote that she messed up on?
Ken I am wondering about too as I have seen her go to Ken in Thread once though Ken has been extremely quite.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-21-2017, 12:54 PM
I signed in during work hours guys. This is how serious this is.

Are you sure I have a link with Elizabeth, Junpei? Or did you have me confused with someone else? Again. If you are town, you really need to get your god damned act together. I have referred to her twice in this entire game, not including posts made by your ridiculous prompting of this nature.

Anyway, since with the role claim that Junpei has made I have been thrown directly under the bus, time to make my own.

I am the town cop. So I have a night role. Explains the tracking result. My role came with a disgusting twist though. If I am protected by the doc, it switches my sanity. I investigated Theo N1, came up guilty. So I was confident in my vote on D2. However, it appears that I was protected N1 - it did not occur to me for this to happen, as I would have thought the doc would protect themselves. Whoops.

I investigated Koromaru last night. Came up guilty. Make of that what you will. I am not 100% confident in my results because of the massive failing of N1's result. But it's all I got just now.

I'll be back after work.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-21-2017, 01:00 PM
You're a cop, who's sanity flips? What? How she that even a role?

[M] D'Anna
02-21-2017, 01:00 PM
I misunderstood what you were initially arguing, Junpei. Apologies.

I still stand by the fact that there was no reason to mistrust Minato's claim of being a vanilla townie. However, the circumstances of his claim are pretty interesting.

Minato;3654514']
Aigis;3654482']It may be extremely paranoid to suggest this, but in a scenario where Strega are extremely intelligent and good at predicting human behaviour we cannot discount the possibility that if Shinjiro is Strega that it was a double blind. Though most humans are not prone to thinking more than one or two moves ahead so attempting to peel back layers of intent and obfuscation beyond that are often more self-defeating than productive as extreme doubt is debilitating.

This is a textbook example of planting doubt. Your purpose is to make people feel that Shinjiro is suspicious, but you use vague and ambiguous language to ensure a clean get-out when he comes up Town. This is not the first time you have done this, and it is unsurprising that - for the third time now - you are aligned with Theodore.

Theo is arguably the more obvious Mafia, but you are certainly the most dangerous. I suspect you are the Roleblocker, though that is mere guesswork.

##vote: Aigis

Here's where things get interesting. I'm not sure if Minato was roleblocked or not (I can check his posts to see if he confirms this if necessary), but there are a few things we can theorize from this.

1. Let's assume he was roleblocked. He then guesses Aigis was the one who roleblocked him.

- Aigis was actually the one who roleblocked him and he guessed correctly. Because of this, the mafia suspected he was the Tracker and killed him.

2. Let's assume he was not roleblocked. He guesses Aigis is the Mafia Roleblocker.

- Aigis is actually the roleblocker and he was correct. Because he was right, the Mafia suspected he was the Tracker or Cop and killed him.

So far these are the only two scenarios I can come up with off the top of my head, but both would create motivation for the mafia to kill him.

Minato;3654515']If I am lynched in the night, know that you will not lose anything of value other than a man on your side.

Here is his claim of being a vanilla townie. I see no pressure on him, he was merely concerned that he was correct and would be lynched because of it.

[M] D'Anna
02-21-2017, 01:03 PM
Mitsuru;3655014']I am the town cop. So I have a night role. Explains the tracking result. My role came with a disgusting twist though. If I am protected by the doc, it switches my sanity. I investigated Theo N1, came up guilty. So I was confident in my vote on D2. However, it appears that I was protected N1 - it did not occur to me for this to happen, as I would have thought the doc would protect themselves. Whoops.

This role or "twist" does not exist in any iteration of any mafia game. There are other Cops in other games -- Sane, Paranoid, etc. -- but none with this stipulation.

Basically, you're lying out your ass.

##Vote: Mitsuru

Also it goes without saying that the real Cop should not respond to this whatsoever.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 01:05 PM
So the issue with your claim as Cop is unless Igor messed up, Theodore was Vanilla and would have came back innocent.

Point two. We have no clue who the doctor is, and you claim they protected you? Don't see how you would have that information on hand so easily.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-21-2017, 01:07 PM
Arf!

[This is funny. I've said myself how we shouldn't reveal roles, but I guess I have no choice.

I'm the doctor. After I protected Mitsuru the first time, I thought the mafia would assume lightning doesn't strike twice and would aim for her again, so I protected her on Night 2 as well.]

[M] D'Anna
02-21-2017, 01:10 PM
It should be noted that Mitsuru's claim of "sanity" switching isn't how the mechanics of a Cop actually work.

A Sane Cop gets 100% accurate results. An Insane Cop gets opposite results of what they should be. Paranoid Cops always get non-town investigation results. Naive Cops always get non-mafia investigation results.

In the cases of being an Insane, Paranoid or Naive Cop you are usually not told that you are Insane, Paranoid, or Naive. You are meant to deduce that on your own.

She's likely just trying to bait out the real cop and doctor. No need to give her any more information.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 01:11 PM
Koromaru;3655021']Arf!

[This is funny. I've said myself how we shouldn't reveal roles, but I guess I have no choice.

I'm the doctor. After I protected Mitsuru the first time, I thought the mafia would assume lightning doesn't strike twice and would aim for her again, so I protected her on Night 2 as well.]

I know this to be a flat out lie too. There is the third mafia I have been looking for.

[M] D'Anna
02-21-2017, 01:12 PM
Koromaru;3655021']Arf!

And there's Mafia #2. I knew it was you, you furry bastard.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-21-2017, 01:16 PM
What the hell is going on?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 01:17 PM
Koromanu it was you I tracked night one with no movement. Lied and said Mitsuru to weed out other mafia. It worked.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-21-2017, 01:18 PM
Okay so, Aki claims vanilla and "why would anyone claim vanilla if they werent." Everyone would dude.

Junpei claims tracker.

Mitsuru claims weird cop role.

Koro claims doctor. Wow

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-21-2017, 01:19 PM
Okay wait. Wait a minute.

That's awfully convenient to change your story after the cop said they targeted someone night 2.

[M] D'Anna
02-21-2017, 01:21 PM
Elizabeth;3655026']What the hell is going on?

Basically, Junpei called out Mitsuru for being Mafia and now the Mafia is desperate.

The funny thing is that Koromaru basically just outed himself as the second confirmed mafia. Mitsuru is lying about how the mechanics of the Cop actually work, because regardless of whether you're an Insane or Sane cop, your sanity doesn't switch on a silly condition such as "if the Doctor protects me, my sanity switches." This isn't how the Cop role works.

Conveniently, Koromaru comes in and claims Doctor which coincidentally happens to validate all of Mitsurus "investigations" and just so happens to make him appear town according to Mitsuru's "investigation."

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-21-2017, 01:22 PM
I just wake up and you all go crazy!

[M] D'Anna
02-21-2017, 01:28 PM
Junpei;3655023']I know this to be a flat out lie too. There is the third mafia I have been looking for.

What do you mean the third mafia you've been looking for? I mean Koromaru and Mitsuru are mafia, but the third one we still don't have concrete info on.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-21-2017, 01:33 PM
She thinks me for some reason because I fell for some.of.mitsuru logic at one point.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-21-2017, 01:33 PM
Woke up, checked my phone, and when I saw all of this going down I had to come on real fast.

So many people say *everyone* would claim Vanilla Townie, yet ironically no one actually has. Heh.

Also am I the only one who understood it this way, or wouldn't "my insanity switches when the doc protect me" mean that Koromaru should have flipped Town in Mitsuru's investigation? If that's the case it's literally, fundamentally, theoretically impossible for them both to be telling the truth.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 01:36 PM
I believe Elizabeth is the 3rd mafia. I'll admit I don't have anything solid on it though.

[M] D'Anna
02-21-2017, 01:43 PM
I'll admit it is extremely lucky that Junpei managed to track two different Mafia members on the first two nights. However, their reactions have lead me to believe that he is 100% telling the truth.

Shinjiro;3655034']So many people say *everyone* would claim Vanilla Townie, yet ironically no one actually has. Heh.

Minato was the first to claim it, and I've been the only other person to do so. There are a confirmed 5 Vanilla Townies in this game, and there are only two left. I'm one of them.

There can only be one Vanilla Townie, one Cop, and one Doctor now that Junpei is the Tracker. The mafia will have to claim one of these and at that point we can just investigate their claim.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-21-2017, 01:47 PM
But junpei said they were blocked last night? Was that a lie too?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-21-2017, 01:51 PM
Now I'm wondering tho, how does the Tracker work if you pick a Mafia Goon vs the Roleblocker? I'm guessing with the Goons you get to see they targeted that night's victim while with the roleblocker you get to see their roleblock target?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 02:02 PM
I was blocked on night 2. Night one I tracked the puppy. Night 2 Mitsuru but that was blocked. By insinuating I tracked Mitsuru night one she came out with a wild claim as Cop for no reason. It was backed up bye Koromau who Said he was the doctor. Since he is who I actually tracked we were able to flush them both out as mafia.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-21-2017, 02:09 PM
Might as well ask this, who was the one who was blocked on Night 1?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-21-2017, 02:13 PM
I think they said it was Mitsuru but it was actually Koromaru, if I read that right.

[M] Eizen
02-21-2017, 02:15 PM
Akihiko;3655037']The mafia will have to claim one of these and at that point we can just investigate their claim.

Wow, so much happened during the night. And here I thought my plan to blow the game wide open seemed risky. I'm going to drop the pretense of the role playing now because it's a pain in the ass to keep up when shit is this serious.

Mafia already claimed a role. Koromaru is not the Doctor, I am. On day one I protected Mitsuru. I wasn't convinced of anyone really at the time so I chose at random. Congratulations Mitsu, you survived because Mitsuru is my waifu. So I've been 99% sure she wasn't mafia this whole time since not trying to night kill on night one was statistically stupid.

Night two I figured she seemed like the obvious choice for me to save and that she wouldn't be targeted for that reason. I'm not one to play that conservative a game that I'll just target her again though. I went with someone else I was 50/50 on that wasn't making too many waves in the hope that if he was the one chosen I'd gain some new information. Since I'm not the only role in this game after all I figured the others were bound to find something if I didn't. So I protected Koromaru. Obviously not the best choice since he was never in danger but hey! We know our first mafia with 100% certainty now so time to rock out to that one boys and girls! And he's one that's slipped through the cracks enough that maybe he's roleblocker? I don't know. Might be too early to say that, though he's certainly a role stealer! :exdee:

Now until reading everything this morning Junpei was one of my prime suspects. He was pushing Mitsuru pretty hard without much to really back his claim. Since I knew she was town it seemed like a mafia perhaps trying to generate a lynch vote for a townie. But if he's actually the tracker and saw that she moved to investigate someone then by my admittedly limited understanding of the game since it's my first mafia tells me that makes sense, so I'm less suspicious now, and certainly less suspicious of him than Koromaru.

Other suspects I had prior to today included Akihiko because he just contributes so little to the actual discussions and his accusations are about 70% insane and 30% sane. Honestly I think he's mafia trying to avoid too much suspicion by being completely batshit and so far the only legitimate claims he's actually made have been against town while everything else is so god damn ridiculous it makes no sense.

My other suspects largely came down to Koromaru since I was having trouble getting a bead on him (hence protecting him in case of a night kill since that could have cleared him up almost completely for me), and Elizabeth since she was suspicious of Junpei but not really pushing him hard and suspected Akihiko but could have been tossing him under the bus since he's crazy. I was also having a tough time really feeling her out as she's been a little less active and not really committing hard to any actions. Obviously Junpei maybe (probably?) not being mafia changes my assessment of her a bit and of everyone really. Though I stand by my Akihiko is mafia vote if only because I would really hope that a town wouldn't be this god damn nuts and he's been largely unhelpful. Probably deliberately so.

And now a little refresh before I post we see that Junpei is claiming he followed Koromaru night one and Mitsuru night two but was blocked. Again, I protected Mitsuru night one, which given Koromaru falsely claiming to be doctor makes me think he was the guy going out for a bit of killing. I'm assuming he made the claim since he knew he visited Mitsuru and could have been found out? Sorry Koromaru, no Mitsu kibble for you. :p

[M] D'Anna
02-21-2017, 02:16 PM
Junpei;3655042']I was blocked on night 2. Night one I tracked the puppy. Night 2 Mitsuru but that was blocked. By insinuating I tracked Mitsuru night one she came out with a wild claim as Cop for no reason. It was backed up bye Koromau who Said he was the doctor. Since he is who I actually tracked we were able to flush them both out as mafia.

What made you suspect Mitsuru so much that you were willing to lie over? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy it worked out. But it could have easily backfired had she really been town and you lied about it.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-21-2017, 02:17 PM
Blocked, not tracked. The one who was blocked should know about it, no? (Even if they are vanilla?) Of course it's always possible to strategically refrain from roleblocking anyone so you can claim to have been roleblocked the following day, or of course the one who was roleblocked on Night 1 could have been Theo or Minato, but I figured I might as well ask.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-21-2017, 02:20 PM
Haha wow. Well I thought to hold back so the Doc could feel less pressured fitting into Vanilla Townies, but I might as well say it: I'm the other Vanilla Town. If Aki's telling the truth that means everyone besides us is either scum or a power role.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-21-2017, 02:27 PM
OKAY

So if Junpei is to be believed, they tracked Koromaru and koromaru did nothing.
Koromaru Claims to have protected Mitsuru twice.
Mitsuru claims insane cop if investigated.
Aigis claims doctor as well. Says protected Mitsuru night one.

Mitsuru had guilty verdict of theo night one. And Guilty for Koromaru.
So we know mitsuru was wrong on night one because theo flipped town.

Mitsuru could be right or wrong on koromaru depending on which doctor we choose to believe.

If we choose koromaru to believe, then he'd have the most to gain. If we choose Aigis to believe then koromaru's claim is wrong.

OR if Mitsuru is lying, well this is a clusterfuck then and I dunno what to believe!

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-21-2017, 02:28 PM
If i'm town, you're town, akihiro is town then someone is lying. And I know I'm not so :gator:

[M] Eizen
02-21-2017, 02:29 PM
Shinjiro;3655050']Haha wow. Well I thought to hold back so the Doc could feel less pressured fitting into Vanilla Townies

I'm not one for really playing a passive game. I'm fully aware that tonight I'm a night kill since I can't protect myself. But I'm also aware that if we lynch a mafia we are no worse off after that fact than if we were to no lynch or if we managed to lynch a mafia and I protected someone. Really, we're just better off being guaranteed a mafia today than guessing wrong again because we won't share information and counting on me picking correctly and not being the person targeted for the kill. So here we go, risk time.

I don't like playing a slow passive game. If I'm playing Counter-Strike, I'm the person rushing an awper or two on the point with a P90 and not letting go of the trigger until they're all dead or I'm dead. If I'm playing Starcraft, I'm the one shooting in the doors of your base five minutes in with 50 supply worth of marines. I'm the one sticking around after you concede the game because beating you wasn't enough and I'm going to finish killing every single building and unit you have before I'm done. If I'm playing Overwatch, I'm the person picking a damage role because I want to put as many bullets in as many faces as I can.

So with this day getting so crazy especially (though I was going to post everything anyway when I went to bed last night when I thought a big role claim would actually be a much bigger shake up until three others beat me to it), it's time for me to hold down that trigger and pump some bullets into some faces.

[M] Eizen
02-21-2017, 02:34 PM
This is seriously what I live for now. A massive adrenaline rush fly by the seat of your pants game where anything can happen and crazy plays are being made left and right. Whatever happens today, this is glorious!

https://youtu.be/E7oMBq1vkCM

[M] D'Anna
02-21-2017, 02:39 PM
Aigis;3655046']Mafia already claimed a role. Koromaru is not the Doctor, I am. On day one I protected Mitsuru. I wasn't convinced of anyone really at the time so I chose at random. Congratulations Mitsu, you survived because Mitsuru is my waifu. So I've been 99% sure she wasn't mafia this whole time since not trying to night kill on night one was statistically stupid.

Either you're Mafia #3 or you really are the doctor and things are getting complicated.

Mitsuru's cop claim doesn't make sense, as it doesn't reflect how the actual mechanics of the role work. There's no such thing as a stipulation that lets you flip from sane to insane, and if there was, how would she know? How would she know what triggers it?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-21-2017, 02:43 PM
If Mitsuru is mafia, to claim such a crazy role or a role at all may mean that she HAS a role. Maybe she's the roleblocker.

[M] Eizen
02-21-2017, 02:44 PM
Akihiko;3655057']Mitsuru's cop claim doesn't make sense, as it doesn't reflect how the actual mechanics of the role work. There's no such thing as a stipulation that lets you flip from sane to insane, and if there was, how would she know? How would she know what triggers it?

One would presume Igor told her. Though if she is mafia I'll say this, jesus christ that was an incredibly well played day one con. But I'm willing to be my life she's town. And either way, I'm dead tonight and you'll have your answer. But by god am I ever going to go down swinging!

[M] Eizen
02-21-2017, 02:45 PM
Bet my life. Not be my life. That just makes no sense.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-21-2017, 02:48 PM
Elizabeth;3655058']If Mitsuru is mafia, to claim such a crazy role or a role at all may mean that she HAS a role. Maybe she's the roleblocker.

That's what I wondered as well. She deliberately claimed a role that has a target and *specified* her target without even waiting for Junpei to claim what target he saw her pursuing. Regardless of what her role is, I think it's quite fair to say Theo was her target during the night, which means she is either the Mafia Roleblocker banking on the Tracker only being told who she roleblocked (which is why I asked about this earlier, Igor or Junpei, care to clarify?), or she is actually a Town Power Role. Since neither of the two doc claims says they protected Theo, her ability can't have been a kill, otherwise Theo would've actually turned up dead the next day.

Whew this is messy.

[M] D'Anna
02-21-2017, 02:49 PM
If no one else claims Doctor or Cop, I'm willing to concede that Aigis and Mitsuru are both town.

I suppose a role with a stipulation like that could theoretically exist although I find it particularly restrictive. That isn't really how the Sanity/Insanity mechanic is supposed to work.

This would leave Elizabeth, Ken and Shinjiro as mafia suspects. Since Shinjiro was the first to come out and claim Vanilla, I believe Ken and Elizabeth are mafia.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-21-2017, 02:51 PM
And on top of that, Mitsuru's claim could only make sense if the Doc ACTUALLY DID protect her on Night 1. Could've been a ploy with Koromaru in tow to get the real doc to come forward, but this falls apart when we consider that nobody died on Night 1, which means the one who was targeted was protected. And unless Aigis is in on this whole thing, or the Mafia deliberately didn't kill anyone to set this up from the beginning (in which case are you fucking kidding me) it seems Mitsuru HAD to have been the one targeted by Mafia that night.

Not even kidding, I'm almost hoping this is a huge charade by Mitsuru, Koromaru and Aigis and they are actually all scum because that would just be a fucking beautiful move.

[M] Eizen
02-21-2017, 02:53 PM
Anywho, I suppose I might as well lock my vote in now. Or at least a vote since I know with certainty Koromaru is mafia now. Not like I could paint a bigger target on my back anyway. :exdee:

Come at me mafia! :mwahaha:

##vote: Koromaru

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-21-2017, 02:57 PM
Shinjiro;3655064']And on top of that, Mitsuru's claim could only make sense if the Doc ACTUALLY DID protect her on Night 1. Could've been a ploy with Koromaru in tow to get the real doc to come forward, but this falls apart when we consider that nobody died on Night 1, which means the one who was targeted was protected. And unless Aigis is in on this whole thing, or the Mafia deliberately didn't kill anyone to set this up from the beginning (in which case are you smurfing kidding me) it seems Mitsuru HAD to have been the one targeted by Mafia that night.

Not even kidding, I'm almost hoping this is a huge charade by Mitsuru, Koromaru and Aigis and they are actually all scum because that would just be a smurfing beautiful move.
Whoa​I hadn't even thought of that! That would be, wow.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-21-2017, 02:58 PM
Either way, no matter how you twist and turn it, Koromaru is Mafia in any setup. Their doc claim was just way too convenient; since Mitsuru said he was the one she investigated on Night 2, he had to discredit her claim, and fast. Several other ways he could've done that (claiming real cop, feigning ignorance and having a partner come forward as doc, claiming a Mafia conspiracy against him), but picking the one that forces the real doc to come forward seems plausible enough for a Mafia.

I won't vote for him quite just yet, as I still want to hear from everyone involved.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-21-2017, 02:58 PM
I'm at this point, If I go with MItsuru telling the truth, either Koromaru or Aigis is real.

If I go with Mitsuru being fake, then Koromaru or Aigis are possibly both lying or one of them is. They both claimed to protect mitsuru day one, which no one died so that would mean mitsuru was town but then I don... brain fired

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 03:00 PM
The Tracker works in the sense that you can tell if someone made a night move, but it won't tell you what side they are on. Koromaru did nothing on night one and then claimed doctor. He had no night moves used that night so his claim of doctor is false. He is mafia as him claiming doctor as a mafia would put a my word vs yours, but me picking him to track showed he is not the doctor.

[M] D'Anna
Shinjiro;3655064']And on top of that, Mitsuru's claim could only make sense if the Doc ACTUALLY DID protect her on Night 1. Could've been a ploy with Koromaru in tow to get the real doc to come forward, but this falls apart when we consider that nobody died on Night 1, which means the one who was targeted was protected. And unless Aigis is in on this whole thing, or the Mafia deliberately didn't kill anyone to set this up from the beginning (in which case are you smurfing kidding me) it seems Mitsuru HAD to have been the one targeted by Mafia that night.

Not even kidding, I'm almost hoping this is a huge charade by Mitsuru, Koromaru and Aigis and they are actually all scum because that would just be a smurfing beautiful move.

I don't think it would be a good move. Too susceptible to counter claims.

Also it seems like Elizabeth is one of the mafia. Her responses are very reactionary and of little substance. She also claims she's "town" and suggests someone is lying yet doesn't offer a specific role herself.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
Elizabeth;3655068']
Shinjiro;3655064']Not even kidding, I'm almost hoping this is a huge charade by Mitsuru, Koromaru and Aigis and they are actually all scum because that would just be a smurfing beautiful move.
Whoa​I hadn't even thought of that! That would be, wow.

Well if that really was the case then we'd still have a real cop and doc around somewhere and nothing would stop them from claiming and revealing this farce. It would be quite an insane move =P

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 03:02 PM
Aigis is the best bet as doctor at the moment. Unless he is third mafia to create a safe space for the other two when Koromaru was outed as a false doctor.

[M] Eizen
02-21-2017, 03:03 PM
I'll be honest Akihiko, I don't find any of that from Elizabeth right now all that suspicious. This shit has gone batshit crazy and I love it. If towns people in non-power roles weren't losing their minds and confused as hell right now I'd find it more suspicious.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-21-2017, 03:05 PM
I'm quite convinced of Mitsuru's legitimacy at this point. Nobody died on Night 1, and two people claimed doc and claimed to have protected her. Again, unless the Mafia deliberately did not kill anybody, this just isn't happening.

Perhaps the doc-switching-sanity gimmick is some sort of reference to Persona 3, not that I'd know?

[M] D'Anna
02-21-2017, 03:05 PM
Aigis;3655075']I'll be honest Akihiko, I don't find any of that from Elizabeth right now all that suspicious. This trout has gone battrout crazy and I love it. If towns people in non-power roles weren't losing their minds and confused as hell right now I'd find it more suspicious.

How the hell is she not suspicious? There are no more unclaimed town roles left. She has suggested she is town but hasn't offered any specific role.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-21-2017, 03:06 PM
Junpei;3655071']The Tracker works in the sense that you can tell if someone made a night move, but it won't tell you what side they are on. Koromaru did nothing on night one and then claimed doctor. He had no night moves used that night so his claim of doctor is false. He is mafia as him claiming doctor as a mafia would put a my word vs yours, but me picking him to track showed he is not the doctor.

I can't argue this. It fits if he's mafia then Aigis is town. Or at least... I'm not sure but koromaru is not looking good.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-21-2017, 03:08 PM
I'm just wondering one thing though. If Koromaru is Mafia, why did the tracking show he did nothing on Night 1? Does only one of the Goons go out to kill or what?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 03:09 PM
I don't believe Mitsuru is innocent. I believe her, Elizabeth, and now for me Koromaru are all the mafia. Her Cop claim wasn't needed, and then Koromaru protection with I'm doctor and voted this way to confuse things wasn't needed either. It was a we were busted move and koromaru claimed to protect his ally to point a finger at me.

[M] Eizen
02-21-2017, 03:10 PM
Anyway, so here's where I stand. Mitsu is definitely town. Koromaru is definitely mafia. Junpei is most likely what he says as his information gathered on day one matches mine.

Still not sure where I stand on Shinjiro exactly. I wasn't that strongly suspicious of him when I suspected Junpei but if I'm not suspecting Junpei anymore (and honestly, I've gotta take a stand on some things or this isn't going to work well so I'll throw my lot in with him right now) I have to reevaluate Shinji. I still stand by my belief that Akihiko is mafia but he's too insane for me to think him that dangerous if he is so I'm more worried about eliminating one of the other two right now. Not really sure about Elizabeth. I mean, I've figured out who's playing Elizabeth and I literally chat with them on FB every single god damn day so I'd like to think I could pick out genuine confusion and surprise and suss out any lies, so my gut says town. Ken I'm not sure about either though.

My gut feeling is Ken or Shinjiro for third mafia. If I'm wrong about Akihiko then I'd say both are mafia.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 03:11 PM
There are two goons. They are the killers. Mafia can only kill one a night so only one goon moves to kill. They can switch killers to take away suspicions if people are on to them.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-21-2017, 03:14 PM
Junpei;3655080']I don't believe Mitsuru is innocent. I believe her, Elizabeth, and now for me Koromaru are all the mafia. Her Cop claim wasn't needed, and then Koromaru protection with I'm doctor and voted this way to confuse things wasn't needed either. It was a we were busted move and koromaru claimed to protect his ally to point a finger at me.

In that case, how do you explain the lack of a victim on Night 1?

[M] Eizen
02-21-2017, 03:14 PM
Akihiko;3655077']
Aigis;3655075']I'll be honest Akihiko, I don't find any of that from Elizabeth right now all that suspicious. This trout has gone battrout crazy and I love it. If towns people in non-power roles weren't losing their minds and confused as hell right now I'd find it more suspicious.

How the hell is she not suspicious? There are no more unclaimed town roles left. She has suggested she is town but hasn't offered any specific role.

By simple power of deduction she'd be a vanilla townie and since I strongly believe you're actually mafia your claim of being a vanilla townie doesn't hold a lot of weight with me. Plus, like I said, I know the Elizabeth player very well and her posts feel genuine to me. Is a gut feeling a lot to go on necessarily? Maybe not, but it's a gut feeling developed as a result of years worth of conversations and I'm going to trust that over your claims anyday when I'm not exactly sure where the evidence points on her.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 03:17 PM
I believe I know who plays Elizabeth too. However it is just speculation as we really don't know until Igor reveals it.

[M] Eizen
02-21-2017, 03:20 PM
I'm actually certain because they slipped up with the timing of things in their real life giving them away but I understand not everyone is privy to that level of information.

And honestly, another thing Akihiko, the most concrete reasoning you've given for suspecting Elizabeth is that she seems scummy to you. Sure, if it's actually just a gut feeling you're going with then fair enough but you're awfully obsessed with that notion despite some better arguments to be made against others. Either you're mafia or you're fishing. Either way I don't buy your complete lack of reasoning against her.

[M] D'Anna
02-21-2017, 03:22 PM
Shinjiro;3655076']Perhaps the doc-switching-sanity gimmick is some sort of reference to Persona 3, not that I'd know?

This would have to be the case. Now that I've read the role list, there is a role for "Compulsive Doctor." I'm going to assume that the Cop role could also potentially have a bit of flavor to it.

Junpei;3655080']I don't believe Mitsuru is innocent. I believe her, Elizabeth, and now for me Koromaru are all the mafia. Her Cop claim wasn't needed, and then Koromaru protection with I'm doctor and voted this way to confuse things wasn't needed either. It was a we were busted move and koromaru claimed to protect his ally to point a finger at me.

Her claim makes sense given Aigis' evidence though. Her sanity switching mechanic makes sense since Aigis protected her on Night 1 and not Night 2. This would explain why she got a Guilty result on Theodore in Night 1 and a Guilty result on Koromaru in Night 2.

Aigis;3655081']Still not sure where I stand on Shinjiro exactly. I wasn't that strongly suspicious of him when I suspected Junpei but if I'm not suspecting Junpei anymore (and honestly, I've gotta take a stand on some things or this isn't going to work well so I'll throw my lot in with him right now) I have to reevaluate Shinji.

Shinjiro claimed Vanilla Townie second after me. Because of this, he is not suspicious to me compared to Elizabeth and Ken who have yet to claim any role whatsoever.

My gut feeling is Ken or Shinjiro for third mafia. If I'm wrong about Akihiko then I'd say both are mafia.[/QUOTE]

Aigis;3655084']By simple power of deduction she'd be a vanilla townie and since I strongly believe you're actually mafia your claim of being a vanilla townie doesn't hold a lot of weight with me.

I'm not mafia. I was the first one to claim Vanilla Townie today, and I was literally grilling Koromaru even before Junpei revealed himself as the Tracker.

Plus, like I said, I know the Elizabeth player very well and her posts feel genuine to me. Is a gut feeling a lot to go on necessarily? Maybe not, but it's a gut feeling developed as a result of years worth of conversations and I'm going to trust that over your claims anyday when I'm not exactly sure where the evidence points on her.

People in game =/= people outside of the game.

[M] D'Anna
02-21-2017, 03:25 PM
Aigis;3655088']And honestly, another thing Akihiko, the most concrete reasoning you've given for suspecting Elizabeth is that she seems scummy to you. Sure, if it's actually just a gut feeling you're going with then fair enough but you're awfully obsessed with that notion despite some better arguments to be made against others. Either you're mafia or you're fishing. Either way I don't buy your complete lack of reasoning against her.

No, that isn't at all what I said. Did you even read my posts?

I said she is suspicious because she has yet to claim a role. Every single other town role in the game has been claimed. There are two other Vanilla Townie roles (claimed by myself and Shinjiro), one Tracker (Junpei), one Doctor (you), and one Cop (Mitsuru).

There aren't any other roles available. She has to be mafia.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-21-2017, 03:28 PM
I'm sorry, I did claim? Why do you keep trying to misdirect to me like that? I did say I was town in reference to shinjiro and you. Just cause you claimed it "first" doesn't mean you're actually a town. Koromaru claimed doctor and we know that's most likely to have been a lie. You have been acting so erratic this whole game. It has to be a tactic.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 03:30 PM
Unless Elizabeth is a cop as a townie. That being said I can't shake mafia.

I had no suspicions on Koromaru as like I said I tracked him with negative results of movement night one. Then his claim as doctor put him number one on my list. Have no clue why he would out himself unless Mitsuru's claim was false. Makes no sense.

[M] Eizen
02-21-2017, 03:32 PM
First off, you started the day accusing her by simply saying she seems scummy to you.

Second, claiming a vanilla town role does not mean you are town. Like I said, I don't actually believe you're a townie so I'm not going to believe your claim of the role now am I? For that matter, there's no guarantee Shinjiro is town either. It could be Ken. Seriously, if you're trying to convince me that because some people said they're vanilla town she can't be then I'm more convinced than ever you're mafia and she's town because that is the single worst piece of reasoning I've seen this entire game.

Third, no, of course people outside of the game =/= people inside. But unless you're a sociopath most people have a hard time maintaining false emotions and reactions over a long period of time. And I know what her reacting genuinely looks like. So either she's a damn good actor or I'm trusting my gut for now.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-21-2017, 03:35 PM
Junpei;3655096']Unless Elizabeth is a cop as a townie. That being said I can't shake mafia.

I had no suspicions on Koromaru as like I said I tracked him with negative results of movement night one. Then his claim as doctor put him number one on my list. Have no clue why he would out himself unless Mitsuru's claim was false. Makes no sense.

Maybe because Mitsuru said Koromaru turned up Mafia on her Night 2 Investigation, so he claimed he protected her twice to make both her investigations make sense with him being Town? :P

Either way, I'd like to hear your explanation for how there was no Night 1 Kill in your theory either way. I still just don't see it.

[M] D'Anna
02-21-2017, 03:38 PM
Elizabeth;3655094']I'm sorry, I did claim? Why do you keep trying to misdirect to me like that? I did say I was town in reference to shinjiro and you. Just cause you claimed it "first" doesn't mean you're actually a town. Koromaru claimed doctor and we know that's most likely to have been a lie. You have been acting so erratic this whole game. It has to be a tactic.

You said "town." There are 5 town roles left in the game. I understand now that you meant "Vanilla Townie" but you didn't say or claim this at all. Be more specific next time.

I claimed Vanilla Townie right away because I didn't want to give the Mafia any leeway when it comes to claiming Vanilla Townie roles. By claiming the role first, they only had one more "available" Vanilla role to claim.

Also I firmly believe we should not lockdown the vote until Ken speaks and Mitsuru responds to a lot of the conversation.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-21-2017, 03:40 PM
Agreed. Most notably, it's still possible Ken ends up claiming something besides Vanilla Town or refuses to claim for some reason.

[M] Eizen
02-21-2017, 03:41 PM
Locking down a vanilla town role early doesn't mean the person claiming it is town. You keep saying they only had one more available but that's flat wrong since anyone can try and refute the claim of you or Shinjiro. I don't know why you don't see that if you're town and if you're mafia you're making a very lame attempt to convince me you're not.

"I can't be mafia because I said I was town first so I must be town." Yeah, no.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 03:43 PM
No night one kill was one of two things. Doctor protection or mafia didn't make a move to throw a wrench into town investigators and the doctor.

For me the way the role was claimed was the damning evidence. It was almost a set response to if a role claim came out with evidence against them. By me insinuating my claim on Mitsuru it set off the chain reaction to throw one mafia under the bus koromaru in order for a mafia win end game. I have seen the tactic used before with great success for a mafia win.

[M] Mom – Host
02-21-2017, 03:45 PM
In amongst all of this, I should just say not to use people's identities IRL, as it goes against the spirit of the game. I mean, I can't stop you reading tone and language to draw your own conclusions, because Igor can't mind-control, but refrain from using it in-thread as some sort of evidence. It negates the whole point of secret accounts and is against the spirit of the game.

Who'd have thought the robot would be the one to appeal to emotion, eh?

Anyway, I'll also post a vote count and time check soon, so keep having fun, everyone!

[M] D'Anna
02-21-2017, 03:48 PM
Aigis;3655097']First off, you started the day accusing her by simply saying she seems scummy to you.

Yes, because she has been acting fairly aloof and distancing herself from being a huge part of any major discussion. I'm not buying it.

Seriously, if you're trying to convince me that because some people said they're vanilla town she can't be then I'm more convinced than ever you're mafia and she's town because that is the single worst piece of reasoning I've seen this entire game.

I'm speaking from my own point of view, as a Vanilla Townie. Because I am telling the truth, only one of Shinjiro or Elizabeth can be the other Vanilla Townie. Therefore one has to be lying.

Pretty solid reasoning to me. Whether you choose to trust me or not is up to you.

Third, no, of course people outside of the game =/= people inside. But unless you're a sociopath most people have a hard time maintaining false emotions and reactions over a long period of time. And I know what her reacting genuinely looks like. So either she's a damn good actor or I'm trusting my gut for now.

Okay, cool. It's possible that she's telling the truth and that Shinjiro is the one who's lying. But your gut is 100% wrong about me and I can't wait until you realize it.

[M] Eizen
02-21-2017, 03:50 PM
Junpei;3655105']No night one kill was one of two things. Doctor protection or mafia didn't make a move to throw a wrench into town investigators and the doctor.

I still don't buy the no kill idea. It's statistically so unlikely for town roles to guess the righht people on that first turn that it's probably the worst time for a no kill. I just can't see giving up the chance for that early kill in order to go for the extremely low possibility that they throw off investigations. If it were me give me the easy kill and early lead. Especially after a town lynch.

[M] D'Anna
02-21-2017, 03:53 PM
Igor;3655106']In amongst all of this, I should just say not to use people's identities IRL, as it goes against the spirit of the game. I mean, I can't stop you reading tone and language to draw your own conclusions, because Igor can't mind-control, but refrain from using it in-thread as some sort of evidence. It negates the whole point of secret accounts and is against the spirit of the game.

Who'd have thought the robot would be the one to appeal to emotion, eh?

Anyway, I'll also post a vote count and time check soon, so keep having fun, everyone!

100% agree with this. In most games I play this would be outright considered cheating and would earn you a swift modkill.

Of course, talking with other people outside of the game as fine just as long as you aren't talking about the game itself. But a game like this with secret identities, I think it's fairly important to respect the secrecy of it all.

[M] Eizen
02-21-2017, 03:54 PM
Good thing I didn't name names then.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-21-2017, 03:55 PM
...and Doc protection is impossible if you believe Aigis to be Town and Mitsuru to be Mafia, since Aigis claims to have protected Mitsuru.

I mean sure Mafia going moveless is a possibility still, I just want you to be clear on the fact that your theory basically requires this to be the case.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 03:56 PM
It's not unfounded for mafia not to move night one if they think someone was on them and then there is no suspicious activity. My guess is the doctor guessed right however.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 03:57 PM
I never said that Aigis is the doctor. He has said that so far unchallenged.

[M] Eizen
02-21-2017, 03:59 PM
https://youtu.be/QaTbErVDQ40?t=20s

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-21-2017, 04:04 PM
Junpei;3655114']I never said that Aigis is the doctor. He has said that so far unchallenged.

But your list of suspects does not include Aigis Xx

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 04:04 PM
I think it's safe to say the safe lynch today is Koromaru, yet let's try to get all the mafia out of their holes.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 04:06 PM
I never said he wasn't the doctor there either. Just tossing out another scenario however he was low on my suspicions list.

[M] Eizen
02-21-2017, 04:09 PM
You know I'm a girl right? To quote a shitty 90's sitcom, "how rude!"

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 04:11 PM
Oops, I did mean she.

[M] Mom – Host
02-21-2017, 04:15 PM
First check of the day. New as well: if you ever want to snap to the latest post and vote check, just ctrl+f and type in the hashtag code above the vote check and will always be on the latest one. Just another navigational aid for everyone.

| Day Three |
Approximately thirty-two hours and thirty minutes remain

Koromaru - 3 / 5 (Akihiko, Aigis, Elizabeth)

Elizabeth - 0 / 5 (Akihiko)
Mitsuru - 0 / 5 (Akihiko)

(Junpei, Ken, Koromaru, Mitsuru and Shinjiro are yet to vote)

Good luck, everyone!

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 04:20 PM
Just to let everyone know I am voting Koromaru but with three votes against him already and me wanting to let the day continue on to sniff out more mafia.

[M] D'Anna
02-21-2017, 04:24 PM
Thanks Igor.

Can someone go find Ken?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 05:11 PM
I am wondering where Ken is too.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 05:29 PM
So I have been thinking this.

If it is True that Mitsuru is the cop, and Aigis is the doctor. That protecting Mitsuru night one would have given the results. Koromaru knowing my suspicions toward Mitsuru would have claimed what he did for me to start a lynch mob. It backfired on Koromaru however.

Aigis I believe is the doctor so him putting protection on Mitsuru night one gives the result.

I will back away from my Mitsuru claim in light of this information.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-21-2017, 06:51 PM
Okay, I'm home from work now. Wait, I mean, school, obviously, 'cause I'm like, 10 or whatever. Read some of today, but still need a few minutes to catch up fully. Bear with.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-21-2017, 07:02 PM
Okay, think I've got it all straight now. I think. It's all quite hard for this 10 year old, to be honest.

The arguments that Aigis is the doctor are pretty persuasive. In fact, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet at this point that anyone who votes Aigis is deliberately trying to take out our best line of defence. So, unless they come with some pretty compelling arguments, I'd say that anyone who votes Aigis is mafia.

Not voting just yet. I need a bit more time to think.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-21-2017, 07:44 PM
Time to come clean. The reason I'm so quick to trust Aigis after I voted for her yesterday is because I investigated her last night, and I KNOW she's town. I'm the cop. Night one, I investigated Minato. Revealing this is going to make me a target, but you have to know not to trust Mitsuru. She’s lying through her teeth.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-21-2017, 07:52 PM
Now isn't that interesting.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-21-2017, 07:56 PM
I don't even know what's going on. This is ridiculous.

What an interesting day 3 hahaha

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 08:01 PM
So I am more able to believe Ken then Mitsuru on this, which makes my original theory of the cover claims true.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 08:11 PM
Ken just dropped the bombshell on everything. I find it funny Mitsuru hasn't been around to defend her claims of cop yet everyone else was doing it for the player. Koromaru also dropped everything once Aigis claimed doctor knowing he was busted.

I only role claimed because Mafia knew I had a night role due to the block. Sorry I caused so much excitement people.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-21-2017, 08:12 PM
So let's get this straight.

We have 2 people claiming cop - Ken and Mitsuru. Only one of these can be telling the truth.
We have 2 people claiming doc - Koromaru and Aigis. Only one of these can be telling the truth.
We have 3 people claiming vanilla - me, Akihiko and Elizabeth. Only two of these can be telling the truth, of which I am one.

That's everyone in this game involved in a conflict besides Junpei who alone claimed Tracker. Wonderful.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-21-2017, 08:13 PM
i did not drop anything i at a doctor i heal people i cant drop them

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 08:15 PM
I tracked you Koromaru night one. You did nothing.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-21-2017, 08:15 PM
nuuu i doctor pls

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-21-2017, 08:25 PM
jnpy pls

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-21-2017, 09:23 PM
Bugger off with your YOU HAVE NOT BEEN AROUND MITSURU Junpei, seriously. I am active when I can be.

Anyway, y'all wanted a response from me. I'm not really sure what I can say about this entire charade. You've all just been debating whether my claim is real - well it is, and there's really nothing else that can be said.

Junpei says that there was no reason for me to claim - well, this is town's last stand. He said I had a night action. Welp. That's already gonna have me topping suspicion lists, and looking at my history (ie great confidence in Theo's mafia position) I have little going in my favour. If I were to be offed (likely, especially if I had no comeback to the claim) then town would lose. Honestly, at this point we had little to lose. Might as well explain myself in full, take a chance. Worst case scenario, I get lynched and the town is boned.

I realised from the get go that this was a ridiculous thing, and I knew that there would be pushback from it being an absolutely outlandish claim. Believe me, this entire thing has caused me much undue stress. But, it's the hand I was dealt. Akihiko man, you gotta learn that the GM can make up whatever stipulations they want for roles, and just because you have never encountered it, doesn't make it wrong.

Anyway, Ken and Koromaru are Mafia. We have two of them under wraps. Ken probably could have gotten by by keeping his head down, but. There we go. At this point, I am confident that we have 2/3 mafia. This was town's last stand, but I can feel a comeback happening.

I am not 100% on the third though. Theo and Mitsuru being town really threw off all my thoughts on a lot of people.

Akihiko has been turned to 11 this entire game. Overzealous town? A mafioso hoping that being loud and obnoxious will take focus away from himself? I honestly, am not sure. He has thrown accusations at everyone. Covering all bases?

Aigis I am confident is our doc. Makes sense. His series of events lines up with how I agree things went.

Elizabeth I am unsure of. Not had much going on either way. Has spent today trying to make sense of this world we live in, which is completely understandable. But hasn't inputted too much to the conversation.

Junpei I have a lot of feelings about. And not the good social link kind. I'd be inclined to believe he was mafia if it weren't for his roleclaim. It is probably just me being bristly, though, because he refuses to get off my back and look at anyone else. Your accusations about me this entire game have actually been accusations that should have been levelled at Minato, which is something you have refused to acknowledge or even review, as far as I can tell. Given this, what reason do you have to believe Ken over me? What makes him more believable in his claim?

Ken Hahaha, cool beans man. Cool beans. You do you.

Koromaru Your roleclaim was your downfall, for a multitude of reasons. But, I think you are well and truly marked at this stage, so I have little more to say.

Shinjiro You have been sliding under the radar a lot. Although, I do have a gut feeling that you're town. But, as I say this I am doubting myself.

Argh I will need to think more on all this. We still have plenty of hours to go.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-21-2017, 09:32 PM
Mitsuru;3655231']
I am not 100% on the third though. Theo and Mitsuru being town really threw off all my thoughts on a lot of people.

Uhh when theo and yourself being town threw you off?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-21-2017, 09:35 PM
Uh oh, now I can't rag on Junpei for doing the same thing. I meant Minato. It's been a long day. xD

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-21-2017, 09:53 PM
Elizabeth;3655232']
Mitsuru;3655231']

Uhh when theo and yourself being town threw you off?

no its becky

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 11:18 PM
If Ken is Mafia I have no problem backing off Mitsuru. It could be the best claim Mafia could make as him being the cop takes any special circumstances off what Aigis has done. The thing that trips me up on it is that was when Koromaru gave his claim that backed up your lynch mob, and Aigis's claim backed up you thinking Theodore too. The first page says a town cop, yet the doctor had a special name so it could go that way for sure.

It's just very convenient. That being said what were the odds I checked Koromaru on day one, then Mafia role blocking me day 2 with a role claim as a cop and doctor directly after the fact which one was a bad claim. The other is up for grabs still.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-21-2017, 11:38 PM
It's relatively simple at the moment, really. As I outlined in my previous post, Junpei is essentially confirmed town, as there are only three Mafia and three role conflicts (please don't tell me one of the role conflicts is two townies at each other's throats). Junpei also said that Koromaru did nothing on Night 1, exposing Koromaru's doc claim as a lie. Unless I've gone wrong somewhere along the way (and if so please tell me!) it's a reliable conclusion that Koromaru is Mafia...

...which in turn confirms Aigis as Town. From there though it gets more complicated. Aigis says she protected Mitsuru on Night 1 and there was no kill in Night 1. The two possibilities here are either A. Mitsuru was targeted during the night, or B. the Mafia did not target anybody. If Mitsuru was targeted during the night, that confirms Mitsuru's outlandish claim and Ken is another Mafia. If the Mafia did not target anybody, it opens up the possibility of Mitsuru being Mafia, although it doesn't automatically confirm it either. One thing though: if Mitsuru is Mafia, she is almost certainly the Roleblocker, having instantly dared to claim a certain night target to get his trust back when she thought Junpei tracked her, which Junpei could've easily confirmed or denied. It would've been great to know if Theodore had been the one who was blocked on Night 1... alas, he never spoke up about it. Which I suppose is a slight indicator that he was not roleblocked. Which in turn makes Mitsuru being Town a bit more credible.

And then at the other end of the spectrum you have me, Akihiko and Elizabeth. One Mafia hiding us, with admittedly zero truly reliable indicators as to who it is. My gut tells me it's Elizabeth, but I cannot deny the possibility of it being Akihiko either. Perhaps the investigative abilities can shed further light on this matter during the night?

[M] Mom – Host
02-21-2017, 11:43 PM
##VC

| Day Three |
Twenty-four hours remain

Koromaru - 4 / 5 (Akihiko, Aigis, Elizabeth, Shinjiro)
Mitsuru - 1 / 5 (Akihiko, Ken)

(Junpei, Koromaru and Mitsuru are yet to vote)

Koromaru will be lynched if one more vote is placed on the mutt. You guys all have twenty-four hours remaining as we enter the second half of Day Three.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-21-2017, 11:47 PM
Just so Everyone knows, if someone investigated or had the Role Blocker target them and they are vanilla or did nothing they will not get told that happened. It just tells the person who committed the night action the results of the investigation. I know I was blocked on night 2 due to my action didn't fail but was Blocked.

If they had information that let them know they were checked out Koromaru would have known he was watched night one and never would have claimed doctor.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-22-2017, 01:42 AM
I keep going through the thread looking for new evidence, and to be honest I am only finding evidence that links Mitsuru as the Cop over Ken. I will drop my suspicions on Mitsuru now and with the evidence placed in front of me apologize for the head on attack. Let's work together to sniff out the 3rd mafia!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-22-2017, 04:39 AM
##vote: Koromaru

https://68.media.tumblr.com/189b6ddaa6ad8a9f76550f8e3d45d392/tumblr_okh2srH3y61t6wxguo1_500.gif

[M] Eizen
02-22-2017, 02:39 PM
Junpei;3655262']I keep going through the thread looking for new evidence, and to be honest I am only finding evidence that links Mitsuru as the Cop over Ken. I will drop my suspicions on Mitsuru now and with the evidence placed in front of me apologize for the head on attack. Let's work together to sniff out the 3rd mafia!

Agreed with all of the above, but this third mafia sure is elusive.My gut still wants to go Akihiko. If he's town then he's done an excellent job until now of making him seem suspicious as all hell which is pretty unhelpful town behaviour honestly. I suspect if he is town then he'll likely survive the night since he's just done such a good job of sowing dissent and confusion and has really just put a target on his back all game.

So that would just leave Shinjiro and Elizabeth. I honestly don't get a huge mafia vibe from either, though it's a bit strange to me that he put a fourth vote on Koromaru. Then again, I'm assuming Koro can't actually vote for himself and the other two that haven't voted I'm convinced are town so it might have been an attempt to see if either would end the day early and curtail our search for info. Maybe a final loyalty check I guess you could say. It's about 15 hours later and it hasn't happened though so I guess test passed you two (though Ken can presently end things early).

I'm still leaning heavily Akihiko with Shinjiro and Elizabeth being distantly tied for second just because I haven't picked up on anything from them that seems scummy over the course of the game.

Speaking of Ken having the power to end things early up above, I'm going to ##unvote: Koromaru because I don't want the mafia to be able to shut things down yet. Where we're still mostly unsure of the third mafia, I think we're better off going the full time if we can just so we squeeze out every possible bit of information. I'm guessing we'll probably get nothing since things have quieted down, but I'll still take more discussion over less.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-22-2017, 02:56 PM
More discussion over less is why I haven't voted yet to end it. I would like to see more info and conversation from people yet all three of the towns in question have all gone silent.

Time and words are our best tool to snuff out and eliminate the mafia.

[M] Mom – Host
02-22-2017, 03:39 PM
Okay guys, sorry I'm late to this. Let me see here.

Koromaru had 4 votes on himself. Koromaru then self-votes (which, while very unusual, is allowed). Day Three then terminates there. Despite Aigis attempting to unvote Koromaru, the Day ends immediately at a majority, so I'm afraid I cannot let vote stand, Aigis.

Therefore:

Day Three has ended. The write-up, reveal, and Night Three will commence shortly.

[M] D'Anna
02-22-2017, 03:47 PM
The only real points of contention are Ken vs Mitsuru as Cop, and Shinjiro vs Elizabeth as the Vanilla Town (from my point of view since I'm Vanilla town).

Mitsuru I'm aware that the host can make up their own stipulation regarding a role, however the condition you're describing isn't the way the sanity mechanic works with the Cop role. So forgive me for doubting your claim. I'm not going to deny that it could potentially exist, I'm just saying it seems very weird to me and maybe even a little suspicious.

I also find the fact that Koromaru came out and claimed Doctor within 15 minutes of your reveal as Cop kind of suspect. His claim just so happened to validate your investigations while simultaneously clearing himself. Either he was caught by the Cop and tried to take advantage of their investigation mechanic, or you were both in on it. I think the former is more likely to be the case.

The problem that we have now is that there's two false claims to check. Aigis will almost certainly be killed. The only confirmed role we have is Junpei as the Tracker. Aigis could opt to protect Junpei although I'm unsure if it prevents roleblocks. I've been trying to think of solutions as to how we could out a mafia with his ability, but every single possibility is full of holes. At this point it basically looks as though Junpei's ability is nearly useless.

[M] D'Anna
02-22-2017, 03:49 PM
Igor;3655311']Koromaru had 4 votes on himself. Koromaru then self-votes (which, while very unusual, is allowed). Day Three then terminates there. Despite Aigis attempting to unvote Koromaru, the Day ends immediately at a majority, so I'm afraid I cannot let vote stand, Aigis.

Nowhere in the rules does it state that self-voting is allowed.

[M] Mom – Host
02-22-2017, 03:53 PM

Koromaru - 5 / 5 (Akihiko, Aigis, Elizabeth, Shinjiro, Koromaru)

Mitsuru - 1 / 5 (Akihiko, Ken)

(Junpei, Koromaru and Mitsuru are yet to vote)
(Aigis attempted to unvote Koromaru after the day had formally ended)

"Imma Doctor, pls." Hours of debating and role-play had led Koromaru to reveal his deepest, darkest secret: he can talk!

"Since when can a dog talk?" exclaimed several others in surprise.

"Jnpy, pls!" Koromaru pawed at Junpei to believe his role-claim.

Koromaru moved around the Velvet Room, carrying a stethescope around its neck to complete the facade. No-one was really buying it.

"A dog can't be a doctor! This isn't some lighthearted children's movie!" Almost immediately, everyone started declaring their votes for Koromaru. Knowing that this was the end - and that the dog doesn't always survive - Koromaru quickhammered himself. A majority was reached before the end of the day.

Not all dogs go to heaven.

71704http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/avatar20702_51.gif

Unsurprisingly, [M] Koromaru was a Mafia Goon played by Fynn!

| Night Three |

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/784/229/491.gif

Tonight ends in twenty-four hours, or when all night actions have been submitted (unless it is stated they wish to have room to reconsider in the PM).

This thread will reopen at 16:00 GMT to begin Day Four.

[M] Mom – Host
02-22-2017, 09:53 PM

The mood was high after they successfully killed the traitorous mutt. Everyone decided to rest up for the next day of investigation, thoughts turning to who the other two members of Strega work.

Aigis decided to enter the Velvet Room's workshop to perform some maintenance on her sensors. Over the clattering of machinery and tools, she couldn't hear someone enter the room. Gripping a spanner, the assailant struck Aigis with a heavy blow across the head. Hammering blow after blow, Aigis eventually stopped functioning.

Just before dawn, I entered the workshop and found a mess. Nuts and bolts strewn across the floor. Aigis's shattered body lay prone against the floor, never to function again.

71709http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/avatar16129_33.gif

[M] Aigis was a Compulsive Doctor played by Vivi22!

| Day Four |
Today ends immediately when a majority is reached on either a player or the 'no lynch' option. If no majority is reached, the day will time out 48 hours from now (22:00 GMT, 24th).

The lynch cap for today is four.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-22-2017, 09:59 PM
So My tracking got blocked. Not surprised in the slightest.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-22-2017, 10:15 PM
You all need to know this right away. On a hunch, I did an investigation on Shinjiro during the night, and I found out he's mafia. So, that means that the two remaining mafia are Shinjiro and Mitsuru. I suppose there's a slim possibility that Mitsuru's just a vanilla townie claiming to be cop, but chances are she's mafia.

I'm going to open by voting for Shinjiro, but I'll switch to Mitsuru if more people vote for her.

##Vote: Shinjiro

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-22-2017, 11:03 PM
Quick votes are a suspicious thing.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-23-2017, 12:26 AM
So here are my thoughts.

Town:
Mitsuru- Cop
Shijiro - Vanilla
Akihiko- Vanilla

Mafia:
Ken - Goon
Elizabeth - Role blocker

This is my list of roles and thoughts at the moment.
Mitsuru what are the results of your investigation in the night?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-23-2017, 12:54 AM
This whole game you have tried to accuse me of being mafia. This whole game you haven't had any reason to do so! You even said this yourself And now you think i'm the roleblocker of all people? Your whole logic was because I was tied to Mitsuru. You're convinced mitsuru is the true cop, which i'm not entirely sure about because of that weird role claim. But if i'm tied to mitsuru by your logic, how does that still make me mafia?

Junpei;3654984']I wasn't pointing at Ken. I just simply said my suspicions of him are up. I believe Mitsuru to be Mafia, and though Elizabeth has played a decent don't put much on me game. Mitsuru has a few times let a gem fall they are together in my opinion which is why I voted for her yesterday. I will go through the list of who is left from most suspicious to least in my thoughts.

Mitsuru: no doubt in my mind Mafia. This player has let a few things slip that has been damning yet it went just about unchallenged due to the Theodore band wagon.

Elizabeth: This is simply guilt by association with Mitsuru.

Junpei;3655013']I have noticed she tends to go to Elizabeth in thread. Don't know if it is a signal, or what but that is where I grew suspicious of Elizabeth.
Then when Elizabeth was doing the vote count it was just odd how it was Mitsuru's vote that she messed up on?
Ken I am wondering about too as I have seen her go to Ken in Thread once though Ken has been extremely quite.

Junpei;3655035']I believe Elizabeth is the 3rd mafia. I'll admit I don't have anything solid on it though.
I don't want to lose my head and we lose the entire game because you can't find a reason to actually vote me. Come on.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-23-2017, 01:58 AM
Well then. I didn't think Mitsuru faking her claim was particularly likely, but it's nice to hear confirmation that she's the real cop. As Ken's claim to have investigated me and have it turn up Mafia is literally impossible unless he's an insane or paranoid cop and doesn't know it. Both are unlikely since Ken did not say anything about any other investigation targets (not even people he supposedly confirmed Town, by the way, just to mention that).

Still, just to have this remote possibility out of the way, Ken, who were your previous investigation targets?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-23-2017, 02:20 AM
These were my thoughts as of day 4. No clue if I am right as last night I tracked Elizabeth but was blocked again.
Shinjiro I believe you are town and so is Aikido. Mitsuru has a better claim to the Cop then Ken going through all the evidence from day one.

I think Elizabeth is the Role Blocker but it is a pure guess. Ken I believe is the goon but have no way to be sure of the mafia roles as they won't come right out and tell us.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-23-2017, 02:36 AM
My thoughts for day 4 voting.

If we vote Ken what will happen.

If he is Mafia:
Mitsuru is the conformed Cop.
Mafia is down to one member left.
Mitsuru is the night Kill by mafia as the highest power role town has left

If Ken is Town:
Ken would be the real Cop and town got hood winked.
I die at night as the last power role town has.
Mitsuru is Mafia.

Like I said after last night going over everything from day one on after the roll claims Mitsuru is the more likely Cop.

My thoughts are on voting Ken today, yet I do want to here Mitsuru's results first, also it would be nice to see the answer to Shinjiro's question to Ken.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-23-2017, 04:20 AM
Yeah but then why in the world would a cop be "insane" or sane based on a doctor protection. That just seems too out there. I mean I get the compulsory doctor. That just means the doctor has to use their power. That's nothing wacky like the doctor protection thing switches their role. All the rest of the roles have been just normal ones. I don't think such a wacky one fits right. I think that's the biggest thing that's hanging me up about Mitsuru's role claim.

[M] D'Anna
02-23-2017, 07:54 AM
I really don't feel like playing anymore, but I guess I'll stick with it.

We have to lynch one of the two cop claims today. It's the only surefire way we have of winning this game. If we lynch the fake cop, there's one mafia left. They'll probably kill the real cop or the tracker and roleblock the other (unless the fake cop is also the roleblocker).

Should we successfully lynch the roleblocker, the game is essentially over. The Tracker/Cop can just track Elizabeth or Shinjiro and whoever doesn't do anything is innocent (since the remaining mafia has to submit actions to kill).

Ken has to be the fake cop. He's been flying under the radar for almost all of the game throughout the bandwagon lynches (Yukari, Theodore, Koromaru). The reason I don't trust his claim whatsoever is because he didn't vote the confirmed scum Koromaru. Plus it makes absolutely no sense for the Mafia to not kill anyone on Night 1. We have confirmation from the real Doctor that Mitsuru was protected Night 1, meaning she was targeted by the Mafia. I would rather trust the Doctor's word and believe that a weird mechanic like Mitsuru's sanity exists. So I will be voting for Ken today.

I also think Elizabeth is Mafia #3. It has to be either her or Shinjiro, and I've gotten a fairly scummy vibe from her all game. I can elaborate on this later, but this is how I feel.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-23-2017, 08:16 AM
Just a quick post as I'm jetting to work - I investigated Elizabeth. She came up guilty. Now, I have no way of knowing whether Aigis protected me or what, but there we go.

Ken and Elizabeth are mafia. Let's get this party started.

##Vote: Ken

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-23-2017, 01:04 PM
So let's get this show on the road.

[M] D'Anna
02-23-2017, 01:24 PM
Junpei;3655526']So let's get this show on the road.

Are you sure you don't want to deliberate further? Me and you pretty much decide this game, considering it's Ken and Elizabeth vs Mitsuru and Shinjiro.

Although I'm not sure if there's a whole lot to talk about at this point. All there is left to do is decide whether or not we chose the right person.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-23-2017, 01:50 PM
That's all what is left ya. I am tossing my lot in with Mitsuru. Ken has been very quiet, also hasn't fished for any information. Hasn't tried to debate anything. I'm sure ken is the mafia over Mitsuru.

[M] D'Anna
02-23-2017, 01:53 PM
Yeah. If Ken flips mafia then Mitsuru is the real cop and therefore Elizabeth is the final mafia. So the game is definitely decided here.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-23-2017, 02:11 PM
I agree with this too it is decided here and now. Day 4 is either town win or mafia. Shinjiro was waiting on Ken to respond, but he may be waiting a while as Ken has almost gone into hiding.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-23-2017, 02:29 PM
Yeah but doesn't it sound awfully convenient that Mitsuru happened to investigate me? The person you apparently all suspect for a reason you still haven't even mentioned yet. You're just hoping you're right. But you're not. Are you guys really willing to stake the town on this without considering she's lying? If ken flips town, that means we lose the game.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-23-2017, 02:31 PM
Also timeline wise, I think "ken" is at work? Every day time he's been inactive and come back saying he's been at work. So you guys are rushing to end this day because a) you believe a convenient lie and b) someone has real life obligations

We're screwed. We're losing. Town is done. ugh.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-23-2017, 05:04 PM
Like I said, I have no way of knowing whether Aigis protected me before she was done in. So, I am straight up admitting my investigation on you could be completely wrong. Unfortunately we have no way of knowing for sure. However your objections are incredibly desperate, which makes me ponder. Also:

Elizabeth;3655497']All the rest of the roles have been just normal ones.

How do you know? Maybe Junpei had a stipulation, and he chose not to reveal it. Maybe the mafia do as well. How do you know none of the other roles have a twist?

Anyway. Ken won't flip town, because he's lying. If he flips town then he was a moron for claiming cop too.

My only other thought on the matter is his vote on Shinjiro. Why Shinjiro? Is it a bluff to try and get us to get rid of Shinjiro? Or is it a double-bluff so we will continue to overlook a mafia-aligned Shinjiro? Reading over the post, I am inclined to believe the former.

Just FYI, Shinjiro:

Ken;3655198']Time to come clean. The reason I'm so quick to trust Aigis after I voted for her yesterday is because I investigated her last night, and I KNOW she's town. I'm the cop. Night one, I investigated Minato. Revealing this is going to make me a target, but you have to know not to trust Mitsuru. She’s lying through her teeth.

So according to Ken he investigated Minato, Aigis and now yourself.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-23-2017, 05:14 PM
Well I assume that because all the deaths have correlated with the initial post's list. And the claims have all went that way too except yours. That's why your role claim is just so weird.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-23-2017, 05:24 PM
I am sure that if I were to be killed, it would say "Town Cop", just like it says in the OP. In my initial role PM, it says I am the Town Cop - followed up by the descriptor. The flavour would be revealed after the end of the game, I'd imagine, when the host posts the role PMs.

Yet, here you are confident that there is no other flavour to any of the other roles. Which makes no sense, really. Unless you have seen another PM detailing a role, which had no extra flavour to it. Huh, I wonder why that could be...

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-23-2017, 06:09 PM
That's a bit of a stretch to say to fit your narrative. I wouldn't say I'm "confident " about it. Come on, mitsuru. Here I just said it's weird and strange. That's confidence?

This just conveniently fits too well. I'm sorry mitsuru, come on. You have to admit your role claim is weird and doesn't quite fit.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-23-2017, 06:25 PM
Thanks Mitsuru, I remembered him talking about investigating Aigis after making that post, though I didn't quite recall him saying he investigated Minato. Well, would've also been a certain kind of fun to see if he still remembered that claim, heh.

Either way, Elizabeth. Let me ask you one thing: Why do you think the Doctor in this game was a Compulsive Doctor? Why wouldn't it just be a normal Doctor? It could just be a coincidence. But there could also be a reason for it. And the most reasonable reason for it is that it relates to another person's role. It makes sense that the Doctor would be compulsive if there was a role in the game that relied on the doctor's action.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-23-2017, 06:25 PM
So why is Elizabeth defending Ken for Ken?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 06:32 PM
Trout went down whilst I was at work, I see. Okay, let's dismantle these lies.

Shinjiro;3655493'] As Ken's claim to have investigated me and have it turn up Mafia is literally impossible unless he's an insane or paranoid cop and doesn't know it. Both are unlikely since Ken did not say anything about any other investigation targets (not even people he supposedly confirmed Town, by the way, just to mention that).

Still, just to have this remote possibility out of the way, Ken, who were your previous investigation targets?

It isn't impossible, because you're mafia. And how convenient for you to "forget" the first post where I revealed myself as cop. Why would you do that except to cast false suspicion on me?

Ken;3655198']Time to come clean. The reason I'm so quick to trust Aigis after I voted for her yesterday is because I investigated her last night, and I KNOW she's town. I'm the cop. Night one, I investigated Minato. Revealing this is going to make me a target, but you have to know not to trust Mitsuru.

I CLEARLY spell out who I investigated and when. Just like I said, revealing myself as cop has made me a target, with Shinjiro and Mitsuru leading the charge.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-23-2017, 06:34 PM
Shinjiro;3655564']
Either way, Elizabeth. Let me ask you one thing: Why do you think the Doctor in this game was a Compulsive Doctor? Why wouldn't it just be a normal Doctor? It could just be a coincidence. But there could also be a reason for it. And the most reasonable reason for it is that it relates to another person's role. It makes sense that the Doctor would be compulsive if there was a role in the game that relied on the doctor's action.

Cause we were told many times that. Source:

Igor;3653986']
Roles in Use

The following roles are in use:

2 Mafia Goons
1 Mafia Roleblocker
5 Vanilla Townies
1 Town Cop
1 Compulsive Doctor
1 Town Tracker

Victim Log

- [M] Aigis | Compulsive Doctor | Killed on the Third Night

Igor;3655464']

The mood was high after they successfully killed the traitorous mutt. Everyone decided to rest up for the next day of investigation, thoughts turning to who the other two members of Strega work.

Aigis decided to enter the Velvet Room's workshop to perform some maintenance on her sensors. Over the clattering of machinery and tools, she couldn't hear someone enter the room. Gripping a spanner, the assailant struck Aigis with a heavy blow across the head. Hammering blow after blow, Aigis eventually stopped functioning.

Just before dawn, I entered the workshop and found a mess. Nuts and bolts strewn across the floor. Aigis's shattered body lay prone against the floor, never to function again.

71709http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/avatar16129_33.gif

[M] Aigis was a Compulsive Doctor played by Vivi22!

| Day Four |
Today ends immediately when a majority is reached on either a player or the 'no lynch' option. If no majority is reached, the day will time out 48 hours from now (22:00 GMT, 24th).

The lynch cap for today is four.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 06:35 PM
Shinjiro;3655564'] Why do you think the Doctor in this game was a Compulsive Doctor? Why wouldn't it just be a normal Doctor?

It literally says so right at the beginning. You're clearly deliberately spreading misinformatioin in an attempt to confuse us.

Igor;3653986']

Roles in Use

The following roles are in use:

2 Mafia Goons
1 Mafia Roleblocker
5 Vanilla Townies
1 Town Cop
1 Compulsive Doctor
1 Town Tracker

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-23-2017, 06:35 PM
Oh wait I misunderstood what you were saying. I thought you were suggesting I was lying about that role.

I think it was compulsive to make sure people aren't inactive.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 06:41 PM
Shinjiro's just spinning the Compulsive Doctor thing as something which had to be linked to another role, which is rubbish. It doesn't say "Crazy Cop" in the opening descriptor, even though it does say "Compulsive Doctor". That's because the cop ISN'T crazy. That's just something Mitsuru made up in order to render her false "investigations" credible.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-23-2017, 06:42 PM
Look, it's awfully convenient that Mitsuru's claims have just happened to work out for her to point the finger away from her.

It's awfully convenient that now, where it's lynch or lose, she points the finger at me. I understand ken because him being the possible cop means she isn't one. I get that. But so far you guys thought I was scummy for no reason, Junpei said so themselves. You lot set it up for her to swing in with the "Elizabeth is guillty" line and so we're screwed because I know I'm town. If I know I'm town then I know the investigation Mitsuru put on me is a lie. Unless Aigis protected her in the night for some reason. And she's telling the truth about her role.

As of right now. I know i'm innocent and if i'm innocent, she's lying, that makes ken the actual cop. If she's not lying, then she had the Doctor protection.

[M] D'Anna
02-23-2017, 06:45 PM
Looks like our mafia duo is still feverishly at work trying to save their game.

Elizabeth;3655570']I think it was compulsive to make sure people aren't inactive.

Lmao, this isn't at all what compulsive means in this context. If it were, why wouldn't the Cop also be compulsive? You don't want an inactive Cop, right? You're grasping at straws.

Ken;3655573']Shinjiro's just spinning the Compulsive Doctor thing as something which had to be linked to another role, which is rubbish. It doesn't say "Crazy Cop" in the opening descriptor, even though it does say "Compulsive Doctor". That's because the cop ISN'T crazy. That's just something Mitsuru made up in order to render her false "investigations" credible.

Except town isn't told whether their cop is sane or insane unless there are multiples of the role. So it just being labelled as "Cop" in this instance makes complete sense.

How would you two explain the lack of a kill on Night 1? Did you guys just forget to attack? Or did Aigis make a lucky guess?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 06:46 PM
Shinjiro IS mafia, and Mitsuru is either mafia or a townie giving the rest of us the finger and trying to make mafia win.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 06:48 PM
Honestly, I can't remember if Aigis said she protected someone. But either she did, or Shinjiro, Mitsuru and Koromaru deliberately chose not to kill on Night One.

[M] D'Anna
02-23-2017, 06:48 PM
Elizabeth;3655574']As of right now. I know i'm innocent and if i'm innocent, she's lying, that makes ken the actual cop. If she's not lying, then she had the Doctor protection.

This is very important. The real Tracker and the real Cop will survive after this lynch, and so when they both target you, they'll likely be able to confirm whether you are town or not.

The true nightmare scenario is if Aigis, for some reason, protected Mitsuru again last night and gave her a false result. The mafia Roleblocker survives this phase, and blocks one of the power roles while killing the other. Then we're left with no hard evidence and have to go to a 50/50 lynch between Shinjiro and Elizabeth tomorrow.

That's a pretty scary scenario.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 06:50 PM
I know I'm posting a lot. But that's because you're all on the verge of making a terrible mistake. One wrong vote now, and Shinjiro and Mitsuru win.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 06:52 PM
Just look at Shinjiro's voting record. Day one votes Theodore, a town. When that fails, he votes Theodore again day two. Only on day three does he vote Koromaru, and only after Koromaru made himself suspicious by falsely claiming Doctor.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-23-2017, 06:53 PM
I have no idea! I don't know what happened. I do know what I do know. Which is I'm innocent. Meaning whatever Mitsuru is saying is off.

Agreed.

Why would shinjiro push the lynch vote to 4/5 so koromaru could pop in and shut the day down? Is that not strange? We didn't know it was possible, mod ruled it was. Up until that point, we were working on drawing the rest of the mafia out. Only thing I can think of is that it was a tactic.

[M] D'Anna
02-23-2017, 06:53 PM
I'm just going with the hard evidence here. The Mafia failed to kill someone on Night 1, and we have confirmation from the Doctor that he protected Mitsuru on that night. This leads to the conclusion that she has to be Town.

The Mafia not choosing to kill someone on Night 1 would be an incredibly dumb move. Even if they actually did, and I end up being wrong, I still think this is the correct call.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 06:54 PM
And RIGHT AFTER he votes Koromaru, Koromaru self votes, bringing the day to a close before either he or Mitsuru come under any suspicious. It was obviously pre-arranged between them, which could only be done if they're both mafia.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 06:56 PM
Would not killing anyone night one really be such a dumb move? Played out pretty well for them. The day after, all suspicion turned to Theodore.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 06:57 PM
They would also know that there was a chance that the doctor would protect one of them night one. And if no-one died, the doctor would then believe that they had saved that person, thereby "proving" that that person was town. They were playing the odds.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 06:59 PM
And has no-one noticed that as soon as the heat turns to them, they disappear? I know from personal experience that real life can get in the way of posting, but there's been a definite pattern with those two over the four days: someone raises a suspicion about them, and they vanish.

[M] D'Anna
02-23-2017, 06:59 PM
Ken;3655580']Just look at Shinjiro's voting record. Day one votes Theodore, a town. When that fails, he votes Theodore again day two. Only on day three does he vote Koromaru, and only after Koromaru made himself suspicious by falsely claiming Doctor.

As opposed to you who refused to vote for a 100% confirmed mafia?

Elizabeth;3655581']I have no idea! I don't know what happened. I do know what I do know. Which is I'm innocent. Meaning whatever Mitsuru is saying is off.

The part that makes me distrust you is that you're kind of blindly defending Ken right now. Should he prove to be mafia, I'm almost 100% going to lynch you tomorrow (barring our power roles being able to provide other information).

Ken;3655583']And RIGHT AFTER he votes Koromaru, Koromaru self votes, bringing the day to a close before either he or Mitsuru come under any suspicious. It was obviously pre-arranged between them, which could only be done if they're both mafia.

It was 5 hours afterwards that Koromaru voted. Not "right after."

Ken;3655584']Would not killing anyone night one really be such a dumb move? Played out pretty well for them. The day after, all suspicion turned to Theodore.

I don't know, maybe you can tell me if you thought it was a dumb move for you or not?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-23-2017, 07:02 PM
You distrust me because I know mitsuru's verdict is wrong and therefore if she's lying, ken would be cop? Is that really a hard leap of logic?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 07:03 PM
Shinjiro and Mitsuru are also clearly co-ordinating their votes. Each day, they've voted for the same person. On Day Two, one voted, and the VERY NEXT thing the other did was vote for the same person.

[M] D'Anna
02-23-2017, 07:05 PM
Elizabeth;3655588']You distrust me because I know mitsuru's verdict is wrong and therefore if she's lying, ken would be cop? Is that really a hard leap of logic?

Yes. I literally just gave you an out. I provided you with a reason for how Mitsuru could be the real Cop AND gotten a false report on you. Yet instead of conceding the point, you're continuing to defend Ken.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 07:06 PM
They clearly thought that Theodore had a role. They built up the suspicion in Day One, tactically didn't kill in Night One in order to trick Aigis into trusting Mitsuru, then picked up right where they left off in Day Two, and got Theo lynched.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-23-2017, 07:07 PM
Here's the scenario:

I'm town. That's the constant I know.

If i'm town this means Mitsuru's claim of my guilt is wrong.

Either Mitsuru is mafia
Or mitsuru got protected

If Mitsuru is mafia, ken is cop
If Mitsuru isn't mafia, and just happened to be protected by aigis, then ken is mafia.

I don't think Aigis would have screwed with her investigation like that if he thought she was the actual cop. So if he didn't protect her, then her finger pointing on me is wrong.

To me, that's more guilt toward her than ken's claim against Shinjiro. So i'm inclined to believe him over her.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 07:07 PM
Shinjiro;3654393']Hmm, an eventful night, or the opposite? We'll see in time. For now, let's continue where we left off.

##Vote: Theodore

What do you think, everyone?

Speaks for itself, I think.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-23-2017, 07:11 PM
Akihiko;3655590']
Elizabeth;3655588']You distrust me because I know mitsuru's verdict is wrong and therefore if she's lying, ken would be cop? Is that really a hard leap of logic?

Yes. I literally just gave you an out. I provided you with a reason for how Mitsuru could be the real Cop AND gotten a false report on you. Yet instead of conceding the point, you're continuing to defend Ken.
So far your logic has been "they posted a few posts words on the day 0 checking in day, it means they're mafia!" "no lynch is mafia!" (it wasn't) "They made a number typo! MAFIA!"

Sorry If I don't quite put much faith in how you come to your conclusions and a-ha moments....

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 07:11 PM
Akihiko;3655587']As opposed to you who refused to vote for a 100% confirmed mafia?

I had to start work early the next day, I couldn't stay on any longer. When I voted, Koromaru hadn't yet been confirmed mafia. Obviously, I would have voted for him if I'd known.

[M] D'Anna
02-23-2017, 07:12 PM
Elizabeth;3655592']I don't think Aigis would have screwed with her investigation like that if he thought she was the actual cop. So if he didn't protect her, then her finger pointing on me is wrong.

To me, that's more guilt toward her than ken's claim against Shinjiro. So i'm inclined to believe him over her.

Right, but if Aigis did protect Mitsuru, then that would keep 2 power roles in the game and give her a false investigation on you. Which would therefore still make you town and her the real cop.

The results from today will speak for themselves either way.

Ken;3655593']Speaks for itself, I think.

Where has this Ken been all game? The only time you've been active was on Day 2 when Aigis called you out. You didn't really offer anything meaningful either, you just kind of showed up to prove you were active and then disappeared again. Day 1 and 3 you were totally absent.

Here we are on Day 4 where your ass is on the line, and now all of a sudden you want to start scumhunting and playing the game? It's very inconsistent and not town behavior at all.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 07:12 PM
In retrospect, I should have put two and two together and figured it out. That's on me. It was late and I was tired.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 07:14 PM
Akihiko;3655596']Where has this Ken been all game? The only time you've been active was on Day 2 when Aigis called you out. You didn't really offer anything meaningful either, you just kind of showed up to prove you were active and then disappeared again. Day 1 and 3 you were totally absent.

Here we are on Day 4 where your ass is on the line, and now all of a sudden you want to start scumhunting and playing the game? It's very inconsistent and not town behavior at all.

I was lying low for tactical reasons Day One. Mitsuru has been pretty incognito as well, you might have noticed.

And why WOULDN'T I pull out all the stops when the whole game is at stake? You vote for me, it's game over for town.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-23-2017, 07:14 PM
This looks just like a mafia scramble

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 07:15 PM
Day 3, I was deliberating whether or not to reveal myself as cop. I was worried that EXACTLY THIS would happen: two silver-tongued mafia painting me as the villain.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 07:16 PM
You'd rather I just shut up, get lyched and let town lose? No way.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-23-2017, 07:19 PM
Akihiko;3655596']
Elizabeth;3655592']I don't think Aigis would have screwed with her investigation like that if he thought she was the actual cop. So if he didn't protect her, then her finger pointing on me is wrong.

Right, but if Aigis did protect Mitsuru, then that would keep 2 power roles in the game and give her a false investigation on you. Which would therefore still make you town and her the real cop.

Yes. I mean, maybe Aigis thought the mafia was going to try to be sneaky and knock off the cop instead? I mean it could be a thing.

[M] D'Anna
02-23-2017, 07:19 PM
Ken;3655598']I was lying low for tactical reasons Day One. Mitsuru has been pretty incognito as well, you might have noticed.

And why WOULDN'T I pull out all the stops when the whole game is at stake? You vote for me, it's game over for town.

Mitsuru has still contributed every day, and provided information which lead to Koromaru being mafia.

Technically the game was at stake yesterday as well. It was a mislynch or lose scenario. Yet you were nowhere to be found.

Junpei;3655599']This looks just like a mafia scramble

Yeah, pretty much.

Ken;3655600']Day 3, I was deliberating whether or not to reveal myself as cop. I was worried that EXACTLY THIS would happen: two silver-tongued mafia painting me as the villain.

To be clear, which two mafia are you referring to?