PDA

View Full Version : EoFF XXVII Game Thread - Day Five - Showdown in the Velvet Room

Pages : 1 2 [3]

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 07:21 PM
I've confirmed Shinjiro as mafia. I'm 90% certain that Mitsuru's mafia. Either that or she's just a massive troll.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-23-2017, 07:22 PM
I know the second I voted Elizabeth I started getting blocked on tracking bye the Role Blocker. Elizabeth then scrambled to save Ken showing a connection, is it just me or does this all seem to add up.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-23-2017, 07:23 PM
Okay so if we lynch Ken and he's mafia. That means Mitsuru is town. I can only think then that Aigis protected her before the mafia killed them. Maybe night actions work that way? Whoever submits first? I mean he couldn't protect himself.

Ken is looking desperate here.

While mitsuru has been pretty calm about it all.

I don't know what to think! I know i'm missing something here!

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 07:25 PM
Oh, trout, I think I've made a mistake. I think maybe Mitsuru is a town troll.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 07:26 PM
Elizabeth's a mafia. She's been trying to make me trust her by going along with my suspicions of Mitsuru.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 07:27 PM
Mitsuru, for whatever reason, is a townie who lied about being cop. Shinjiro and Elizabeth are the mafia.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 07:28 PM
You've got to switch to Shinjiro or Elizabeth, or we're screwed.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 07:29 PM
Mitsuru, I don't know why you falsely claimed cop, but you've got to get over it. It's too late in the game for random trolling. Admit you're vanilla, and vote for Shinjiro or Elizabeth.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-23-2017, 07:30 PM
Junpei;3655605']I know the second I voted Elizabeth I started getting blocked on tracking bye the Role Blocker. Elizabeth then scrambled to save Ken showing a connection, is it just me or does this all seem to add up.
You were laying low on day 1 and 2. I thought you had a role too. It's why I didn't challenge you when you first started pointing fingers at me. I didn't want to possibly cast suspicions your way and you get bandwagoned like what happened to Yukari.

Here's even what I posted then.

Elizabeth;3654636']
Junpei:

Junpei has been fairly inactive themselves, mentioned my inactivity twice now but has posted one or two sentences for each post and a bit less than I have. They said they spent the time to re-read the thread and then haven't posted much to even participate? Strange.

I didn't know if you were mafia or town at that point but I was thinking you were something.

So they probably just guessed and then you confirmed yourself on day 3. That's not surprising for night 4. Now what's probably happened is they were banking on this confusion between Mitsuru and Ken. And that Ken could swing this. So you were probably the easier target again. But how would they know that mitsuru would have targeted me and it came out the way it did? Argh this doesn't make sense!

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-23-2017, 07:32 PM
What is happening!

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-23-2017, 07:33 PM
Is it just a thing for the mafia to go crazy before they get lynched? if you starts mitsur plsing i'm going to kick someone

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-23-2017, 07:34 PM
Honestly, I'm almost tempted to just vote Ken and lock down the vote because I know he will flip Mafia (mind you, if I actually was Mafia and Ken was not, the Mafia would win with this move), but there's something I would still like to bring up.

I consider it quite possible that Aigis protected Mitsuru during the night, flipping her sanity and magically making a Town Elizabeth into a Mafia, in which case we still don't have any testimony to go on regarding the identity of the scum among the three claimed Townies. And while I was pretty tempted to just stay quiet about this for the greater good (because I really am Town), a Mafia accusing another Mafia is a perfectly valid strategy in the late stages of a game - see the FF IX game.

Unfortunately, if Ken is not the roleblocker, the lone remaining roleblocker can kill and block the Tracker and Cop respectively, leaving the final decision of the scum between the three of us down to plain ol' talking. And I still consider it possible that Akihiko is just a very skilled Mafia player taking full advantage of a bit of good luck. Thankfully this day has reassured me a bit regarding Elizabeth being the guilty party; hell it makes me think Ken is the roleblocker and she knows she will certainly lose if he dies now. Still, just for the sake of covering all bases, Junpei and Mitsuru, have you considered the possibility of Akihiko being the real Mafia, and if so, did you already discard it (and if yes, for what reasons)?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 07:36 PM
Oh my god. I'm an idiot. Igor PM'd me days ago, but I didn't notice it and didn't read it. I'm NOT just a regular cop. I'm a "Corrupt Cop": when mafia roleblock me, rather than me getting no investigation results, my investigation results get switched. A mafia result becomes a town result and vice versa.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 07:37 PM
This changes everything. I'm almost certain that Shinjiro ISN'T mafia now. After I revealed myself as cop, I must have been roleblocked by mafia the next night, making Shinjiro appear as mafia rather than town.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-23-2017, 07:38 PM
What?! What even is that claim?

Did you guys make some pack to act like complete loons when you get caught?

Okay Yeah Ken's for sure mafia this is ridiculous

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-23-2017, 07:38 PM
Nice try, but Junpei was the one who was roleblocked, and he's all but confirmed Town. If he's actually lying about being roleblocked, he's Mafia, and the real Tracker is pretty silly for not speaking up all this time. I think that's a notion we can safely discard.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 07:39 PM
Oh, what's the point?

Come on townies, vote for me if you dare.

[M] D'Anna
02-23-2017, 07:40 PM
Ken's posts have more holes than Swiss cheese.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 07:41 PM
Shinjiro;3655619']Nice try, but Junpei was the one who was roleblocked, and he's all but confirmed Town. If he's actually lying about being roleblocked, he's Mafia, and the real Tracker is pretty silly for not speaking up all this time. I think that's a notion we can safely discard.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 07:42 PM
Akihiko;3655621']Ken's posts have more holes than Swiss cheese.

izJbgzP1tRA

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-23-2017, 07:42 PM
Problem there Ken is I was the one Role Blocked. It's been documented.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 07:44 PM

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-23-2017, 07:44 PM
Well that confirms that.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 07:45 PM
I'm just too badass to maintain the townie facade any longer. Gangsta till I'm dead.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-23-2017, 07:46 PM
Alrighty then. Anything we still need to talk about this day phase?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 07:46 PM
#Vote Ken

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-23-2017, 07:47 PM
Goddamnit not again.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 07:47 PM

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
02-23-2017, 07:48 PM

[M] D'Anna
02-23-2017, 07:49 PM
Seeya Ken.

[M] Mom – Host
02-23-2017, 07:51 PM
Day Four has ended. The write-up, reveal, and Night Four will commence shortly.

[M] Mom – Host
02-23-2017, 08:07 PM
The Poem for Everyone's Souls (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZqZT9jXHLg)

Ken - 4 / 4 (Mitsuru, Junpei, Akihiko, Ken)

Shinjiro - 0 / 4 (Ken)

(Shinjiro did not vote)

The day started where the last day ended, with claiming and debating and tomfoolery. The main focus of interest was Ken and Mitsuru’s claim that their persona could investigate.

Ken had always been quieter than the others, working on his school homework even during such life-threatening situations. It piqued my interest early on. Just what was little Ken scribbling in his notebook?

Eventually, Mitsuru's accusations won out over Ken's protestations. Akihiko pulled Ken's homework from his grasp, and revealed the awful truth: it wasn't remedial math homework Ken was working on, it was execution methods, all scribbled out in macabre fashion, complete with violently penciled out stick figures.

"They were just theoretical!" Ken proclaimed. The wanderings of an absent mind. The remaining S.E.E.S members forced Ken into a corner. "You can't kill me! I'm a child! The age rating would skyrocket!"

"Good thing it's offscreen!" said Akihiko. They moved in to lynch.

"You'll never take me alive!" Ken cackled, brandishing a machine-gun seemingly out of nowhere. Everyone ducked for cover, behind Igor's sofa, behind the curtains, anything. Expending an entire barrel, Ken realised he failed to shoot anyone.

In the throes of madness, Ken burst into hysterical laughter as he opened the elevator grate. He rushed me, looking to throw me out. I sidestepped, and Ken fell to his death, laughing all the awhile. What a troubled child.

In the end, it was another success. Only one Strega member remained.

71718http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/avatar40677_22.gif

[M] Ken was a Mafia Goon played by Mr. Carnelian!

| Night Four |

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/784/229/491.gif

Tonight ends in twenty-four hours, or when all night actions have been submitted (unless it is stated they wish to have room to reconsider in the PM).

This thread will reopen at 20:10 GMT to begin Day Five.

[M] Mom – Host
02-23-2017, 11:50 PM
The Poem for Everyone's Souls (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZqZT9jXHLg)

Dead, as before. S.E.E.S was getting quite proficient as this, such as it was with only four members remaining. It was night soon, and goodness knows what would happen overnight. Everyone departed once more to their private rooms, their nerves fraught with fear. There was once eleven of them: now only five remained.

Mitsuru was exhausted. She promptly fell asleep, and thus didn't hear anyone enter her room. Her attacker crept quietly towards her, and delivered a single, precise strike to the head. Dead.

In the morning, I summoned everyone into the main room to begin the next day's deliberations. When Mitsuru didn't show, I already knew. Strega had fought back.

71721http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/avatar15366_37.gif

[M] Mitsuru was an Edgy Cop played by Shauna!

| Day Five |
Final Day
Today ends immediately when a majority is reached on either a player or the 'no lynch' option. If no majority is reached, the day will time out 48 hours from now (23:50 GMT, 25th).

The lynch cap for today is three.

Today is the final day.

[M] Mom – Host
02-23-2017, 11:52 PM
Assuming 'No Lynch' is not chosen, Day Five is the final day. If it is chosen, then Day Six will be the final day. Other than that, I think you all knows what must be done.

Good luck, everyone!

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-23-2017, 11:53 PM
Well I'm screwed now. I was the only one questioning her and happened to be the one she looked at the day before. If this isn't a frame job, I don't know what is.

Ugh. This game has been so ridiculous.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-24-2017, 12:01 AM
Elizabeth is the final mafia.

##Vote: Elizabeth

Now if she actually isn't... Well played whoever is.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-24-2017, 12:16 AM
Junpei, what was your results?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-24-2017, 12:19 AM
It was blocked for the 4th straight time.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-24-2017, 12:19 AM
Also what's your reasoning for me again? You've failed to provide one for five days now. You're probably the reason I'm going to get lynched and town will lose. So. Thanks for that.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-24-2017, 12:20 AM
You were blocked, again? Thats... convenient for you.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-24-2017, 12:24 AM
Come now Elizabeth. If you really are the final Town among us, your allies are me and Junpei. Putting Junpei in doubt is not going to help you in any way =P

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-24-2017, 12:27 AM
I'm just frustrated he's getting me killed because he's had it out for me all game!

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-24-2017, 12:29 AM
I'm willing to bet the game she is the final one. It showed today when Ken was on his was out and all the sudden it was a switch, and a self vote. It was a desperate attempt to give mafia one more chance.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-24-2017, 12:30 AM
Yall set it up perfectly for them to frame me. And honestly that is not cool in my books. :(

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-24-2017, 12:32 AM
Junpei;3655719']I'm willing to bet the game she is the final one. It showed today when Ken was on his was out and all the sudden it was a switch, and a self vote. It was a desperate attempt to give mafia one more chance.

Really? Cause the option was either Ken was lying or mitsuru was. When one calls me guilty and points a finger. Of course I'm not going to agree with that. Come on.

What has been your reason to suspect me? You haven't given one for five days. And yet now you're absolutely sure even though you've been blocked for the past 3 nights. Come on. This is like besting my head on a wall in frustration with you people!

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-24-2017, 12:34 AM
I never set it up. You set it up defending the last mafia when you didn't think he was around in the game. You tried to get a swing vote away to wrap up a win. The roll Blocker has blocked me most of the game, funny enough it was the time I said you were mafia.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-24-2017, 12:36 AM
I tried to keep you guys from bandwagoning so we could figure out who the mafia was! I didn't push that lynch Viterbo that far so he could self vote. The only power we have is talking and you guys tried to rush it.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-24-2017, 12:36 AM
Sorry, typo. Am on my phone.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-24-2017, 12:39 AM
First off, I thought you were a role, I avoided adressing your claim then because I didn't know which role you were. You can think you were special enough that your random "I have no reason to suspect her but she's mafia" was valid enough to deserve a block but that's not true because I didn't block you. That next day though, you confirmed your role. So it was probably luck or they thought along the lines I thought when I posted about you on day 2. You made yourself a target. None of that is my fault.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-24-2017, 12:57 AM
You guys are going to make a mistake again like you did with Theo and Yukari. Obviously you are all convinced my my guilt. There's nothing I can do. We're gonna lose when we're so close to winning. All because it has been convenient to point at me.

You got lucky, junpei, with your Koro trick. Had he not claimed, I would have pressed you hard had you got mitsuru killed because you lied. You don't lie in this game. Mafia lie. Had Koro not claimed, that would have put you in a bad light. Sorry if I don't entirely trust your judgement.

Whatever, if you're all so convinced I'm mafia because I defend myself, I'm obviously wasting my time trying to prove otherwise. We're going to lose anyway so I might as well go enjoy something.

I'm gonna go play portal 2 for the first time. We'll I've played some of the coop before but not the single player. So whatever, vote me, don't vote me. At this point nothing I can say will change any of your minds.

So happy losing day! Ugh

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-24-2017, 01:02 AM
There is one thing I wondered about Shin day 4 as he knew the Roleblocker had the ability to kill, and block. Is that a always rule as I was blocked, and Mitsuru died. Just going through my head as I am reading through day 4 again.

[M] D'Anna
02-24-2017, 01:11 AM
Shinjiro;3655615']Unfortunately, if Ken is not the roleblocker, the lone remaining roleblocker can kill and block the Tracker and Cop respectively, leaving the final decision of the scum between the three of us down to plain ol' talking. And I still consider it possible that Akihiko is just a very skilled Mafia player taking full advantage of a bit of good luck. Thankfully this day has reassured me a bit regarding Elizabeth being the guilty party; hell it makes me think Ken is the roleblocker and she knows she will certainly lose if he dies now. Still, just for the sake of covering all bases, Junpei and Mitsuru, have you considered the possibility of Akihiko being the real Mafia, and if so, did you already discard it (and if yes, for what reasons)?

This right here is the reason why I think Elizabeth is Mafia.

If she were really town, there should be no way that she trusts me. I wasn't cleared by anyone, and Ken's claim of Shinjiro as Mafia was dubious. She should have been suspicious of his claim just as she should have been suspicious of my claim of being Vanilla Town. Yet she only seemed to push the idea of Shinjiro as Mafia because Ken came out and said he was.

It's entirely possible that Shinjiro is playing the long con. But I just don't believe Elizabeth at this point. We also have a result from the real Cop that she is Mafia. Unless she was protected by Aigis (in which case god damn you), the game should be over.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-24-2017, 01:13 AM
Who said I trust you?

[M] D'Anna
02-24-2017, 01:14 AM
Elizabeth;3655731']Who said I trust you?

Considering you believed Shinjiro was Mafia, this would have to mean that you and I are town.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-24-2017, 01:16 AM
At the time I was inclined to think Ken was the real cop since mitsuru was targeting me. So if I thought Ken was real than his target would be.....

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-24-2017, 01:19 AM
I highly doubt Aigis protected Mitsuru due to the fact he knew he was finished come night as the doctor and that would make her lose the ability to research properly. He also wouldn't be able to tell her he flipped it. The player of Aigis is a very intelligent person. He would have thought of that I think.

[M] D'Anna
02-24-2017, 01:45 AM
Junpei;3655734']I highly doubt Aigis protected Mitsuru due to the fact he knew he was finished come night as the doctor and that would make her lose the ability to research properly. He also wouldn't be able to tell her he flipped it. The player of Aigis is a very intelligent person. He would have thought of that I think.

Well this is effectively what the game hinges on. If we lose, we can always blame Aigis. :P

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
02-24-2017, 01:48 AM
Yes we can. I already dropped my vote down on that, and on my gut.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
02-24-2017, 03:33 AM
...nope. No matter how I twist and turn it, I just cannot see Akihiko as being the final Mafia. Mostly for the simple reason that his interactions with Ken and Koromaru are just too fucking convincing.

[M] D'Anna
02-24-2017, 04:16 AM
Aw smurf it.

[M] Mom – Host
02-24-2017, 09:35 AM
The Final Day Has Ended.

[M] Mom – Host
02-24-2017, 09:53 AM
The Poem for Everyone's Souls
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZqZT9jXHLg)

Elizabeth - 3 / 3 (Junpei, Shinjiro, Akihiko)

(Elizabeth did not vote)

"It was you, wasn't it?"

The accusation came swiftly, like a knife cutting through lies. After five days of subterfuge and mystery, the remaining S.E.E.S members declared their final vote within a few hours.

Elizabeth was mortified. They got it wrong, she said. You had to listen to me, she said. I wanted to believe her. My loyal assistant after all this time couldn't be a member of Strega. And yet, in the back of my mind, it all made sense.

The furtive glances. The secretive page flicking. When she rubbed Koromaru's belly, I almost thought she was whispering to him. She offered to help with Ken's 'homework'. Clarity poured through everyone's minds as we all helped deliver the killing blow.

I congratulated the survivors, though that seemed hollow. The elevator shuddered briefly as it rolled to a stop. They asked what was going on, and I said simply that they had reached their destination. The elevator opened to a white light, and the S.E.E.S members - bloodied, tired and demoralised - stepped out to see what was in front of them.

71723http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/avatar11514_88.gif

[M] Elizabeth was a Mafia Roleblocker played by Freya!

| Strega is no more! |

The Party for Everyone's Souls (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzrQfqyBAf4)

[M] Mom – Host
02-24-2017, 09:55 AM
Thank you all so much for playing! I had a blast as host. The discussion thread will remain open so everyone can pile in and discuss the game in forensic detail!

As for this thread, I will be posting Role PMs, and be revealing the full extent of the Night Actions to you all in a little while.

Freya
02-24-2017, 01:20 PM
You better post my night action PMS lol

[M] Mom – Host
02-24-2017, 04:39 PM
~ Records of Truth ~
Part One

Vivi22

Hey Vivi!

You are playing as [M] Aigis during this game.

You are a Compulsive Doctor!

Win Conditions:

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Abilities:

Once per night you must target a player to be protected, this will protect them from one kill for one night. The targeted player is not informed that they were protected. You will not be informed if you protected the player from a kill.

If you do not choose to protect a player, this action will be randomised for you.

FFNut

Hey Nutty!

You are playing as [M] Junpei in this game.

You are a Town Tracker!

Win Conditions:

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Abilities:

Each night, you may choose to investigate one player in the game, discovering which player they targeted (if they did).

The Summoner of Leviathan

Hey TSoL!

You are playing as [M] Yukari in this game.

You are playing as a Vanilla Townie!

Win Conditions:

Abilities:

You have none. Use the power of your mind and deduction to lynch your way to victory!

Karifean

Hey Karifean!

You are playing as [M] Shinjiro in this game.

You are a Vanilla Townie!

Win Conditions:

Abilities:

You have no abilities, your strength is your vote and intellect.

Shauna

Hey Shauna!

You are playing as [M] Mitsuru in this game.

In this game, you play the role of the Town Cop. There is a twist to the normal format, so read the description carefully.

Win Conditions:

Abilities:

Each night you may target a player to be inspected, thus discovering their alignment. Mognet me your target. You will receive a Private Message from the moderator containing either Innocent or Guilty.

Your sanity is altered depending on whether or not the Doctor is protecting you or not.

Laddy

Dear Laddy,

It's great that you're playing! Here's the details below.

You are playing as [M] Theodore.

Your role in this game is as a Vanilla Townie.

Win Conditions

Abilities

Scruffington

Dear Scruffy!

Great that you're playing again!

You are playing as [M] Akihiko.

In this game, you are a Vanilla Townie.

Win Conditions

Abilities

Huckleberry Quin

Hey Quin!

You are playing as [M] Minato in this game. Ooh, the hero, look at you!

Your role in this game is Vanilla Townie.

Win Conditions

Abilities

Elizabeth

Hey Freya!

You are playing as [M] Elizabeth in this game.

You are part of Strega - specifically you are...

...a Mafia Roleblocker.

Win Conditions

You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Abilities

You may PM your fellow scum, Fynn/Koromaru and Mr. Carnelian/Ken.

You have a factional night-kill meaning that each night one of you may night-kill a player. You must choose which one of you will do this and PM me.

Once per night you may target a player, thus blocking all role traits for the current night phase. The targeted player will receive a Private Message from the moderator containing . You must PM me to tell me who you wish to block.

Fynn (formerly Bubba)

Hey Fynn!

You are playing as [B][M] Koromaru in this game.

You are a member of Strega in this game, specifically you are...

...a Mafia Goon.

Win Conditions

You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Abilities

You may PM your fellow scum, Freya/Elizabeth and Mr.Carnelian/Ken.

You have a factional night-kill meaning that each night one of you may night-kill a player. You must choose which one of you will do this and PM me.

Mr. Carnelian

Hey Carny,

You are [M] Ken. You're a Mafia Goon.

Win Conditions:

Abilities:

You may PM your fellow scum, Freya/Elizabeth and Fynn/Koromaru.

[M] Mom – Host
02-24-2017, 05:16 PM
~ Records of Truth ~
Part Two

In this section, each night event that had previously been hidden will be revealed. An overall summation of the Day/Night phase will also be shown via the spreadsheet I kept changing over the course of the game (thanks Akihiko).

Right, let's get on with it.

Day One, Night One

Night Actions:

- Aigis does a lucky protection on Mitsuru, which turns the cop paranoid for that night.

I will choose at random I guess just so I at least know who it is. We'll go Mitsuru then since Mitsuru is my waifu.

- This stymies Ken's efforts.

Igor']Dear Ken,

Thank you for your kill result.

I regret to inform you that this kill was BLOCKED.

Best wishes,

Igor.

- Junpei tracks Koromaru, who lays low for tonight.

- Mitsuru investigates Theodore, but this backfires because of the Doctor's protection.

Igor']Dear Mitsuru,

Your investigation request for [M] Theodore has been confirmed.

He is guilty.

Best regards,

Igor.

- There's a roleblock for Shinjiro by Elizabeth, as they believed him to have some form of power.

Elizabeth']Roleblock:

Shinjiro

Drop and Lock:
Elizabeth

https://68.media.tumblr.com/2dfc3369827df9b981e111d7fd8fc732/tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif

Day Two, Night Two

Night Actions:

- On the Second Night, Aigis protects Koromaru, which achieves nothing.

- Koromaru is investigated, which makes the next day very interesting.

- For the second time, Ken initiates the killing. This goes through, and Minato is killed.

Ken']Stabby stabby Minato. Inna da face.

- Elizabeth decides to block Junpei, and does so persistently until the very end.

Elizabeth']Roleblock:

Junpei

Drop and Lock:
Elizabeth

http://gifdanceparty.giphy.com/assets/dancers/pumpgirl.gif

Day Three, Night Three

Night Actions:

- On the Third Night, Aigis protects Junpei, allowing Mitsuru to come up with a sane result. This protection does end up doing nothing, however.

- Ken kills Aigis.

Ken']Killed Aigis by stabbing her with a spanner.

- Once more, Junpei is blocked by Elizabeth.

Elizabeth']Roleblock:

Junpei

Drop and Lock:
Elizabeth

https://i2.wp.com/media.giphy.com/media/GRZjQICaryhEI/giphy.gif

You better post these in the end. xD

Day Four, Night Four

Night Actions:

- Aigis is dead, and thus can no longer protect Elizabeth's kill towards Mitsuru.

- Mitsuru investigates Shinjiro (which would have turned up innocent), but this is never completed.

- Yet again, Junpei's tracking is blocked by Elizabeth.

Elizabeth']Roleblock:
Junpei

Kill:
Mitsuru

Drop and Lock:
Elizabeth

http://i.imgur.com/1X9DMwb.gif

The Final Day

- No night actions. Elizabeth is summarily lynched by the remaining three Town.

The entire spreadsheet can be downloaded for your viewing pleasure, if you wish.