PDA

View Full Version : What happened to ...

Sephiroth
03-10-2017, 12:08 AM
Do you not wonder what happened to people sometimes? It being in this forums as well as in real life.

For example - I just wondered where ToriJ/Ayen is all the time. Even if I do not know him personally. When it comes to people in real life, I so often just find myself thinking about several people I have never seen after my school time or maybe seen them exactly once after that and never again. Thinking about it, similiar things happened with some people that were once pretty good friends of mine.

Lyndis Highwind
03-10-2017, 05:27 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean. I had a pen-pal awhile back, and we wrote to each other a lot. Then one day she just never replied. We didn't have a disagreement or anything, she just never replied. I wonder all the time about what happened.

Khaotic
03-10-2017, 05:31 PM
It happens more often to people nowadays with technology being a thing, I'm sure at some point they'll stumble across where you guys used to talk and perhaps reply and you'll meet an old friend.

Formalhaut
03-10-2017, 05:35 PM
Yeah, there's a few people in EoFF that aren't here anymore that I miss, as well as people IRL who I'm no longer in contact with for one reason or another. Sad thing is you only really miss them when you don't notice them. "Oh, [x] hasn't posted in ages", and that.

Vasher
03-10-2017, 07:07 PM
You can all rest easy, I'm just fine. :cool:

Bubba
03-12-2017, 12:01 PM
Last I heard ToriJ/Ayen was taking a break from all social media.

There's a few people I miss on here. Luckily, all the awesome ones are still around. Yes, I'm talking to YOU reading this.

FFNut
03-12-2017, 12:44 PM
Aww thanks Bubba. I was kind of wondering about Ayen too as I subscribed to his YouTube channel and he hasn't posted in a long time. It does make sense he is taking a break though.

FinalxxSin
03-12-2017, 04:09 PM
Aww thanks Bubba.
The person was just over-generalizing or being super vague, but I'd like to assume you'd be included regardless.

Shauna
03-12-2017, 05:42 PM
Aww thanks Bubba.
The person was just over-generalizing or being super vague, but I'd like to assume you'd be included regardless.

xECUrlnXCqk

FinalxxSin
03-12-2017, 08:42 PM
xECUrlnXCqk
I'm not in the mood for your crap today Shauna.

Old Manus
03-12-2017, 10:47 PM
This phenomenon happens regularly in the football thread depending on recent results.

Sephex
03-18-2017, 10:54 PM
ySGtniX4QrU

Karifean
03-18-2017, 11:04 PM
Mmh, yeah. Midgar Mist, Spooniest and Jiro come to mind. Haven't seen Dat Matt around much recently either.

As far as I know some people spend more time on the IRC, but I'm not in the habit of going there. Clearly, EoFF needs a Discord server =P

Laddy
03-20-2017, 11:41 AM
Yeah some people I would talk to on the phone and Skype aren't around here much and it kinda sucks, but we still have FB so

Jiro
03-21-2017, 05:32 AM
Mmh, yeah. Midgar Mist, Spooniest and Jiro come to mind. Haven't seen Dat Matt around much recently either.

As far as I know some people spend more time on the IRC, but I'm not in the habit of going there. Clearly, EoFF needs a Discord server =P

I'm keeping busy. Soon, I'll be like this guy:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/teamfourstar/images/0/02/Dr.Gero.png/revision/latest?cb=20130627204016

Sephiroth
03-21-2017, 07:10 AM

I'm keeping busy. Soon, I'll be like this guy:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/teamfourstar/images/0/02/Dr.Gero.png/revision/latest?cb=20130627204016

A cyborg?

MJN SEIFER
03-21-2017, 01:36 PM
I would often wonder why Future Esther wouldn't post much anymore (though he apparently posted in places I don't normally go - like Final Fantasy games I don't play). I really loved reading his theories on Final Fantasy VIII, and still feel like people were a bit harsh, as even if you don't believe them, they can still be fun to read. I found out recently he isn't interested in theories now. :(

Vyk
03-21-2017, 05:58 PM
I would often wonder why Future Esther wouldn't post much anymore (though he apparently posted in places I don't normally go - like Final Fantasy games I don't play). I really loved reading his theories on Final Fantasy VIII, and still feel like people were a bit harsh, as even if you don't believe them, they can still be fun to read. I found out recently he isn't interested in theories now. :(

Loved the conversations between him and Christmas. I miss Christmas. Always tormented Manus

Cell
03-25-2017, 04:02 PM
Honestly, I've been online for over half my life now and the amount of people I've lost contact with is incredible. :( :(

Sephex
03-25-2017, 09:52 PM
yELOiYgR2aI