PDA

View Full Version : Lyn Plays Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken

Lyndis Highwind
03-20-2017, 05:33 AM
Here it is! My very first Let's Play video! I'll be playing through Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken, which is my favorite game ever. It was because of the encouragement and advice I got from you guys that I was able to do this LP, so I hope you guys enjoy it! And and like I said, this my first LP so any constructive criticism would be appreciated!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHaA7Gb4LxQ

Bubba
03-20-2017, 10:59 AM
Excellent! This was perfect for my train ride to work this morning. I've never played any of the Fire Emblem games so it'll be nice to see what they're all about :D

Intriguing start! This young lady is very trusting. She just found you on the plains and suddenly wants you to be her master tactician? I thought she'd had it in those fights. It's a good job they missed!

FFNut
03-20-2017, 11:57 AM
I enjoyed it, I have never played it before and it does look like a fun Tatics game.

Lyndis Highwind
03-22-2017, 05:09 PM
Excellent! This was perfect for my train ride to work this morning. I've never played any of the Fire Emblem games so it'll be nice to see what they're all about :D

Intriguing start! This young lady is very trusting. She just found you on the plains and suddenly wants you to be her master tactician? I thought she'd had it in those fights. It's a good job they missed!

Thanks Bubba! I'm glad you tuned in. :)

Well, she is very intuitive, so maybe she felt a connection?

I enjoyed it, I have never played it before and it does look like a fun Tatics game.

Thanks FFNut! Stay tuned, it's gonna get more exciting! :)

Skyblade
03-26-2017, 06:03 AM
Lyn saw her entire family and Tribe destroyed in a night, only a few weeks ago. With the other Sacaen Tribes thinking the Lorca were completely wiped out, she's had no friends or companions for nearly a month. I think it's fairly natural to form a strong bond with a person you encounter, care for, and are helped by in that situation.