PDA

View Full Version : Justice League

charliepanayi
03-25-2017, 05:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cxixDgHUYw

Depression Moon
03-26-2017, 03:10 AM
That was okay. Cyborg still looks pretty bad.

charliepanayi
03-26-2017, 09:30 AM
I wonder if it's just that the CGI is unfinished. Or maybe it's just the usual half-arsed DC film style. I have zero confidence in anything Zack Snyder does anyway.

Del Murder
03-26-2017, 04:04 PM
Yeah, nothing too interesting there. Where the hell is Superman?

Raistlin
03-26-2017, 04:28 PM
This looks pretty bad. I think I've given up on seeing DC movies in theaters (absent something that inspires even a modicum of optimism).

Slothy
03-26-2017, 04:58 PM
Yeah, nothing too interesting there. Where the hell is Superman?

Well he is dead. They're likely trying to keep it secret that he'll come back part way through. Because no one remembers the 90's or reads comic books

Shauna
03-26-2017, 09:00 PM
The end of bats v supes heavily implied he wasn't dead, so I don't think it'll be a surprise to anyone.

Or I'm overestimating the general movie going populace.

Slothy
03-26-2017, 10:22 PM
Well considering Superman died and got better 25 years ago now I'd like to hope no one is so naive as to believe he'd be permanently dead.

Del Murder
03-26-2017, 11:13 PM
I totally forgot he 'died' at the end of BvS and I even watched that movie. DC is a complete mess.

Depression Moon
03-27-2017, 02:05 AM
Yeah, I'm worried about DC. It seems like every two weeks we hear something about The Batman movie, while at Marvel we don't hear anything and they just release photos and trailers. I still don't like Gal Gadot as WW and think WW will turn out bad too. I hope it won't, but I have this feeling.
I really want DCs movies to be good, because growing up I watched way more DC cartoons than Marvel and I still think they're cartoons are overall better. It would be great if we could get a movie universe with the spirit of the DCAU.

Forsaken Lover
05-21-2017, 06:21 AM
Yeah, I'm worried about DC. It seems like every two weeks we hear something about The Batman movie, while at Marvel we don't hear anything and they just release photos and trailers. I still don't like Gal Gadot as WW and think WW will turn out bad too. I hope it won't, but I have this feeling.
I really want DCs movies to be good, because growing up I watched way more DC cartoons than Marvel and I still think they're cartoons are overall better. It would be great if we could get a movie universe with the spirit of the DCAU.

Well you're in luck because Bruce Timm really wanted to pull a Man of Steel and have Superman kill Doomsday just like MOS Supes killed Zod.

They just wouldn't let him.

Man of Steel was one of the best superhero movies I've ever seen and Wonder Woman looks to be awesome.

charliepanayi
05-22-2017, 11:07 PM
:(

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/zack-snyder-steps-down-justice-league-deal-family-tragedy-1006455

Del Murder
05-22-2017, 11:17 PM
Damn, that's a horrible thing for any parent to go through.

Forsaken Lover
05-22-2017, 11:22 PM
:(

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/zack-snyder-steps-down-justice-league-deal-family-tragedy-1006455

My heart goes out to the Snyders.