PDA

View Full Version : Mafia XXX Game Thread - DESPAIR!!! At Hope's Peak Academy!

Pages : 1 [2]

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-27-2017, 06:58 PM
Oh, I apologise: I saw Nagito post and assumed he also voted for Celeste.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-27-2017, 06:59 PM
Nekomaru is def the next most suspicious to me but who knows it could have just been bad judgment

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-27-2017, 07:00 PM
Sorry for the curt responses I am on my phone gaming and it makes it more difficult. How wonderful that they invented phone gaming so I never have to go without

[M] Aaron
04-27-2017, 07:02 PM
Nekomaru;3662082']Yasuhiro is a student yes. I believe Gundham is the final scum. If anyone wants they can feel free to check me out. I am a plain vanilla student and as such has no night action. If there is a block and a kill it will show me as a student also.

So the heat is on you and you try and divert attention to me by asking the cop to check me out knowing full well that mafia will block them meaning they're basically powerless for the rest of the game? You aren't really convincing me you're not scum.

[M] Paul - Rich Dad
04-27-2017, 07:09 PM
I will present my evidence that you are the final scum the next day phase. You are the top of my list under Celeste.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-27-2017, 07:13 PM
I don't think that there's anything else I can add, really. Celeste is mafia, not sure about the last one.

[##Vote: Celeste]

[M] Paul - Rich Dad
04-27-2017, 07:17 PM
now to see if Gundham kills me in the night as I have his number.

[M] Mom – Host
04-27-2017, 07:21 PM
HALFTIME

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/horadeaventura/images/3/3e/Monokuma_Monitor.png/revision/latest?cb=20160805045922&path-prefix=es

Well now, looks like you guys are getting along quite nicely! Lessee how the votes are distributing so far

Celeste - 6 (Yasuhiro, Chiaki, Gundham, Nekomaru, Sonia, Sakura)

Nagito and Celeste are left to vote. The day will end the moment Nagito votes for Celeste - unless you all decide to switch around your votes before that!

If not - Nagito, you have less than 24 hours to cast your vote for Celeste. If anyone ends up voting for anything but the majority within that time, they will die.

[M] D'Anna
04-27-2017, 09:29 PM
Haha, am I holding things up? Well then I guess you'll have to deal with me just a little longer.

So most people seem to think Nekomaru is another Mafia. That's good, I've been thinking the same for a while already. But that's not enough, is it? Monokuma's been insisting that we were in big trouble when we were still 10 people, which quite implies that we were 6 Hope vs 4 Despair at that point; so it's an easy conclusion to reach that there's another Despair left, isn't it?

Well then, we have 6 people remaining who it could be. Myself, Chiaki, Gundham, Sonia, Sakura and Yasuhiro. Among these six, there is certainly at least one Despair.

But who could it be...? And also, who couldn't it possibly be...?

https://i.imgur.com/eRX8bTB.png

Sorry for making this last so long, but this is an important question, don't you think? Might be best to try and discuss it while we're all still here and in good health.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-27-2017, 09:38 PM
Okay, well, if we take what we've heard to be true, myself, Nagito, Sakura, and Yasuhiro are town. After Celeste and assuming Nekomaru is Despair (not confirmed) then we still have Sonia and Gundham as an option. Assuming there are 4 Despair in total.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-27-2017, 09:41 PM
Nagito;3662130']But that's not enough, is it? Monokuma's been insisting that we were in big trouble when we were still 10 people, which quite implies that we were 6 Hope vs 4 Despair at that point; so it's an easy conclusion to reach that there's another Despair left, isn't it?

Well then, we have 6 people remaining who it could be. Myself, Chiaki, Gundham, Sonia, Sakura and Yasuhiro. Among these six, there is certainly at least one Despair.

But who could it be...? And also, who couldn't it possibly be...?

Just want to make clear, so are you saying Sir Monokuma's 'big trouble' words is indicating we're almost about to lose to Ultimate Despair? Honestly, I thought that was just a verbal tic. Good spot though if that is the case. We don't want to be blindsided by another Ultimate Despair lurking.

[M] D'Anna
04-27-2017, 09:56 PM
Monokuma;3661848'](this is really just to even the field out a bit, because Hope's Peak is pretty much on the way out at this point~)

This is the part I was referring to.

Chiaki, if you'll allow me a question. You investigated me Night 1, did you not?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-27-2017, 09:59 PM
Yup Yup. You night one, came up as Hope's Peak Academy student, Sakura night two came up as Vanilla Hope's Peak Academy student, and night three was Nekomaru but I was blocked

[M] D'Anna
04-27-2017, 10:00 PM
In that case I'll need you to state the full result of your investigation right here, right now. I need this to be able to trust you completely.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-27-2017, 10:02 PM
Okay but for the record I purposely neglected to mention anything aside from your alignment to protect your identity, especially since I think doctor's normally can't protect themselves.

Nagito, you are the Hope's Peak Academy-aligned doctor

[M] D'Anna
04-27-2017, 10:06 PM
And that is very much correct. Thank you. This means we can strike me, you and also Sakura off our lists entirely. While I'm relatively sure I won't wake up again tomorrow, I'm more than willing to become a stepping stone to Hope... I felt like I had to make sure everyone is on the right path.

That narrows the list of suspects down to just Nekomaru, Sonia, Gundham and Yasuhiro, and if we trust Yasuhiro it also truly confirms that there is a second roleblocker in play. I'm sure you'll be able to make it! Believe in Hope until the end and never give in to despair!

[##Vote: Celeste]

[M] Mom – Host
04-28-2017, 04:39 AM
A unanimous lockdown has occurred. Please don't post anything until I say it's ok to do so! Also, please wait for the official announcement of nighttime!

[M] Mom – Host
04-28-2017, 10:12 AM
END OF CLASS TRIAL

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/horadeaventura/images/3/3e/Monokuma_Monitor.png/revision/latest?cb=20160805045922&path-prefix=es

Well well, look at you! Aren't you nice little children! You eliminated Celeste in a true unanimous vote, way faster than I expected!

Celestia Ludenberg easy an Ultimate Despair-aligned Goon played by the irreplaceable Laddy!

Looks like Yasuhiro's revelations have really turned the tables! What new challenges await you tomorrow, i wonder? Puhuhuhuhuhu! GYAHAHAHAHAHA!

NIGHTTIME

Quick reminder that talking in the game thread is forbidden at nighttime. You have 24 hours to PM me your night action if you have one. Or less. Depends on if I get bored.

[M] Mom – Host
04-28-2017, 04:40 PM

Alrighty, I think we're ready to get this show on the road, aren't we?

In YET ANOTHER twist of fate, no one died tonight!

But we're gonna have another class trial anyway!

SHOW ME BLOOD

CLASS TRIAL #5

So this rule is going to be a bit different! No sticks, no carrots. (Only Zuul)

SPECIAL DAILY RULE

The only way to know that you exist is to be seen through the eyes of another...

Yeah, we're voting in pairs today, people! Single votes count as nothing!

Your vote alone doesn't carry any value - only when someone else votes for the same person does the vote count as one point
This doesn't mean a third vote will make it count a second time - only pairs count, so you need four votes for it to count as two
Single votes mean jack squat - that means they can't count as tie-breakers
There is no majority lockdown rule this time, BUT
You only have 24 hours to vote!

Okay now, have fuuu~n!

[M] D'Anna
04-28-2017, 04:55 PM
Oh, what a fortunate turn of events. I guess I really am lucky!

So then, we are four confirmed towns and three ambiguous, with most likely two Despairs hiding among them. I'm assuming you got blocked again, Chiaki?

[M] Eizen
04-28-2017, 05:21 PM
Nekomaru;3662090']I will present my evidence that you are the final scum the next day phase. You are the top of my list under Celeste.

All right, my man. I'm completely vindicated as a Vanilla Student, and frankly, my negative vibes are pointin' at you hard. As far as I'm concerned, you are no Bueno.I don't like killin' innocent people, that's like way not good for my spirituality, but this had better be some amazing evidence, bro.

https://d.wattpad.com/story_parts/159952267/images/13fc2f0fab428679.jpg

[M] Aaron
04-28-2017, 05:29 PM
I would like to see the evidence as well. I won't hold my breath.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-28-2017, 05:49 PM
I must say whoever is playing the Doctor must be psychic. Or maybe lucky. Perhaps both. Either way, well done; single-handedly keeping us in the game!

My suspicions on Nekomaru still stand. His defence of Byakuya was the first major indicator in my opinion and his defences seem weak, to say the least.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-28-2017, 06:25 PM
Nagito;3662284']Oh, what a fortunate turn of events. I guess I really am lucky!

So then, we are four confirmed towns and three ambiguous, with most likely two Despairs hiding among them. I'm assuming you got blocked again, Chiaki?

You know it.

So here is where we stand. We have four confirmed towns and three ambiguous. Here are two theories:
1. There are two Despair left. Nagito successfully defended the right townie last night so no one was killed. I was blocked by one of them. For some reason, they did not target Nagito himself.
2. There is one Despair left and he or she cannot kill AND block, hence why there were no deaths.

Any other theories?

Anywho, I'm going to go ahead and lock in my vote since we have less time and we seem to so far be in agreement as to who the next most suspicious person is. If Nekomaru can successfully defend himself, I will happily change my vote. Remember that we need to vote in pairs this time guys. One single vote means nothing

[##Vote: Nekomaru]

[M] Aaron
04-28-2017, 06:33 PM
We must consider the possibility as well that Nagito can self protect at least once this game and we just haven't been told. I'd think mafia would need to be insane to not try and kill the doc if they could.

Anyway, I agree with you that we have less time so I'll put in my vote now as well. I can't see it changing anyway. Neko is claiming to have evidence I'm scum after all and he's not going to persuade me to vote for myself. I'm not the psychotic bear running this show after all.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-28-2017, 06:39 PM
That is a good point, Nagito would you mind telling us if you can self-protect and/or who you chose to protect last night?

[M] Paul - Rich Dad
04-28-2017, 06:57 PM
Monokuma;3661800']Well well well! Looks like my special rule played its part! And yet, not all of you voted. And thus, it is with great sadness (actually it's glee! Puhuhuhu!) that I must announced that two of our students did not make it. They died from a heart attack. Because they did nothing. And that's why you have to work out, kids!

Leon Kuwata was a Hope's Peak Academy-Aligned Vengeful Spirit! Since he died as a result of a default, his super special ability will sadly not be utilized. I am personally super devastated with this turn of events. He was played by the one and only Scruffington who seems to have just had too much on his plate! Speaking of plates...

Teruteru Hanamura was a Hope's Peak Academy-Aligned Cook! I mean, Tracker! I guess he took the secret of who did the deed with whom to the grave. We hardly knew ye, Teruteru! Guess he couldn't handle the heat! Which is odd, considering he was played by The Summoner of Leviathan, who should know all about kitchens. And sausage.

Now then, WHO GETS LYNCHED?

(since we handle lynching after the defaulting deaths, the person left with the highest number of votes gets lynched)

Leon - 1 (Chiaki)

Teruteru - 2 (Celeste, Yasuhiro)
Byakuya - 2 (Sakura, Nekomaru)
Ibuki - 2 (Sonia, Kyoko)
Nagito - 1 (Gundham)
Chiaki - 1 (Byakuya)
Yasuhiro - 1 (Ibuki)
Nekomaru - 1 (Nagito)

My my! Another tie! No "no lynch" this time, puhuhuhu! Now then, heads means Byakuya gets it, tails is Ibuki.

Aaaaaand.... Tails! Our lynch victim today is...

Ibuki Mioda! She was a Vanilla Hope's Peak Academy Student played by the charming Bubba! Too bad we didn't get to hear that serenade, but maybe you have a requiem handy?

NIGHTTIME

Quick reminder that talking in the game thread is forbidden at nighttime. You have 24 hours to PM me your night action if you have one.

I will start off here as evidence I am Town yet again. Above was the day two vote count that I voted for a scum godfather. That was before he claimed Cop, and if it wasn't for the luck of a coin toss on his end he would have been lynched. I didn't need to put his name up there as there were many others I had to choose from.

The only thing people are voting for me for is I didn't know who the cop was on a double claim? Sounds a little weak.

[M] Paul - Rich Dad
04-28-2017, 07:03 PM
Once I am home and not driving 120km/hr down a busy highway I will get into the evidence I picked up off Gundhams posts.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-28-2017, 07:15 PM
That could be a Mafia gambit that failed due to unforeseen circumstances - for example, Teruteru and Leon being default executed. Even if that wasn't the game, it was clear even from Day Two that Byakuya was clearly agitated at the state of the game. Maybe he deliberately invoked a risky strategy in order to leave the game early which ended up paying off for the Ultimate Despair.

There is one avenue I do not think we have discussed - is it possible for either Nagito or Chiaki to be a Despair-aligned power role? Sir Monokuma said in the opening post that roles are not aligned with any particular faction. While the notion of a Despair-aligned Doctor seems peculiar, to say the least, a Despair-aligned Cop seems plausible. If you take into account the number of power roles that are dotted around the student population, a Despair-Cop would have utility in identifying Town power roles in order to neutralise or kill.

I certainly think it is a possibility, and now that Chiaki is continuing to be conveniently role-blocked, thus providing us with solid information other than the claims she has put forward. And a Despair-Cop would do well to align themselves with the student Doctor, presenting theories that are backed up both from investigations and also knowledge of who is Despair and who have eyes full of hope.

For the record I still think Nekomaru is likely a member of Ultimate Despair, but I can't discount there being another role-related twist.

[M] Paul - Rich Dad
04-28-2017, 07:19 PM
So Sonia will ignore I tried to kill a member of Ultimate Despair day 2. Anyone else?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-28-2017, 07:24 PM
Nekomaru;3662298']
I will start off here as evidence I am Town yet again. Above was the day two vote count that I voted for a scum godfather. That was before he claimed Cop, and if it wasn't for the luck of a coin toss on his end he would have been lynched. I didn't need to put his name up there as there were many others I had to choose from.

The only thing people are voting for me for is I didn't know who the cop was on a double claim? Sounds a little weak.

Sonia;3662301']That could be a Mafia gambit that failed due to unforeseen circumstances - for example, Teruteru and Leon being default executed. Even if that wasn't the game, it was clear even from Day Two that Byakuya was clearly agitated at the state of the game. Maybe he deliberately invoked a risky strategy in order to leave the game early which ended up paying off for the Ultimate Despair.

Oh dear, I apologise Nekomaru. I didn't realise you wanted my straightforward response in a quote box for your convenience.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-28-2017, 07:25 PM
Nekomaru;3662302']So Sonia will ignore I tried to kill a member of Ultimate Despair day 2.

I mean, hey, we all make mistakes.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-28-2017, 07:29 PM
Sure, it's possible I'm Despair. Anything is possible, really, but so far I don't think my actions have lined up with that theory. I know Sakura is town but I never tried to lead a lynch against her. Same goes for the doctor, whose identity I also protected other than him being vanilla as to not let Despair know who he was and I only revealed that I knew who he was once he basically told me to go ahead and out him. If I knew his was doc since the first night, chances are I would have tried to take him out around the same time. Doctor is a powerful role and I wasn't going to gamble on the fact that he would end up trusting me, especially since he had it out for me pretty early on. I also helped out the Godfather by putting myself in the vulnerable position of role claiming, assuming I would probably get killed but at least I had valuable info to share with fellow town (Byakuya was lying, Nagito and Sakura are town). I mean, I get it's hard to trust people at this point but I really have been doing my best to get rid of Despair, and now my role has become effectively useless since it's just blocked every night.

Nekomaru, I'm going to need to see what evidence you present against Gundham later before I make up my mind. Please don't be doing this stuff while driving, it can wait. I don't legitimately want you to die irl

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-28-2017, 07:30 PM
*Not other than him being vanilla, other than him being town. I never said he was vanilla until I mispoke now because of course I did >.<

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-28-2017, 08:02 PM
You might not necessarily want to take him out. He is useful in making yourself seem innocent by confirming his role for him. Speculating that there is still two Ultimate Despairs out there, your other Despair ally might be a Roleblocker - Nagito himself as stated he has been blocked before.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-28-2017, 08:06 PM
Okay well uhh feel free to off me then and lose another townie? Not like my ability is of any use anymore anyway, apparently x)

[M] Paul - Rich Dad
04-28-2017, 08:08 PM
Ok I am home. Let's look at Gundham shall we?

Re reading the thread the end of his opening post caught my eye.
"I shall eliminate the enemy post haste!"

I put this down as role playing but it stuck in my mind. Why not say Mafia, or Ultimate Despair?

Point 2 day one

Next he insists that a no lynch is the only play day one. He then doesn't vote.

Point 3 day 2

opens the day trying to get Nagito Lynched. Claims suspicions over Nagito saying he was roll blocked at night. Keeps his vote on him all day when it is obvious Nagito at this point is town. This is what sealed it for me especially after I found out Celeste was the goon of the operation.

He opened day two vote for Nagito because.... drum roll please...

He is the last member of Ultimate Despair and his Role was the Role Blocker! He guessed at night. Saw a positive response for a action blocked. Opened with a vote on a town power Role.

No death last last night due to 3 mafia.

The Godfather: Buyakya
The Goon: Celeste
The Roleblocker: Gundham (Uncomformed)

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-28-2017, 08:16 PM
Nekomaru;3662312']
Re reading the thread the end of his opening post caught my eye.

I put this down as role playing but it stuck in my mind. Why not say Mafia, or Ultimate Despair?

Yeah, he could have said 'antagonist', 'adversary', 'opponent', 'combatant', 'rival', 'nemesis', 'opposer', 'foe'. I mean, what was he thinking, using 'enemy'?

[M] Paul - Rich Dad
04-28-2017, 08:17 PM
##Vote Gundham

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-28-2017, 08:18 PM
Sonia is being pretty... sassy... today

[M] Aaron
04-28-2017, 08:24 PM
Nekomaru;3662312']Re reading the thread the end of his opening post caught my eye.

Wow you're desperate aren't you?

Point 2 day one

Next he insists that a no lynch is the only play day one. He then doesn't vote.

So because I didn't vote in a situation with a multi way tie when I'm not sure who the best candidate is but am quite sure someone will be lynched I must be scum? You're reaching. It was obvious that someone was most likely going to be lynched by end of day and I didn't feel one way or another about any of them. Honestly never expected the no lynch to end up going through.

Point 3 day 2

opens the day trying to get Nagito Lynched. Claims suspicions over Nagito saying he was roll blocked at night. Keeps his vote on him all day when it is obvious Nagito at this point is town. This is what sealed it for me especially after I found out Celeste was the goon of the operation.

Until we got confirmation that Nagito was not just town but the doctor from the cop it wasn't obvious they were town day 2 at all. My suspicions against them weren't alleviated until much later and I only stopped voting them when better candidates arose. Namely when we'd confirmed two scum. Nagito said they were blocked but also claimed to have no power role. Vehemently claimed in fact. That was suspicious as hell to me. Still would be if we didn't get role confirmation later. It was and is extremely odd for a town to claim they were blocked but also claim no role that freaking early. I figured it was a silly attempt at a scum ploy. I'm glad I was wrong but I won't apologize for zoning in on odd behaviour.

As evidence goes I've got to be honest, your behaviour has been a lot more suspect in my eyes, but I'm biased.

[M] Paul - Rich Dad
04-28-2017, 08:28 PM
My behaviour.

Tried to to kill a mafia day 2
day three made a bad read and voted opposite of you.
Now put evidence on the thread you in fact are the roll Blocker.

By all means if you think I am scum keep your vote up.
I will flip Vanilla Town. Then all eyes will be on you.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-28-2017, 08:28 PM
Chiaki;3662315']Sonia is being pretty... sassy... today

What up, bitches.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-28-2017, 08:31 PM
Also, is Sakura going to comment on anything today? I would like her input on Nekomaru and Gundham. I think Nekomaru is reaching though. You should never lead with your weakest argument.

I have had suspicions for awhile but I have never put it down on paper. This will change now:

Here's hoping.

[M] Paul - Rich Dad
04-28-2017, 08:37 PM
I have shown me battling with scum and just about killing one. I laid my theory on Gundham out.

Honestly this isn't reaching. So far no one has even said why they are suspicious besides me making a bad read. Come up with something besides trying to save a scum, because at the point of my vote on that it was obvious he was going. I just voted who I thought was the real Cop in that case.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-28-2017, 08:42 PM
Nekomaru;3662320']I have shown me battling with scum and just about killing one. I laid my theory on Gundham out.

Honestly this isn't reaching. So far no one has even said why they are suspicious besides me making a bad read. Come up with something besides trying to save a scum, because at the point of my vote on that it was obvious he was going. I just voted who I thought was the real Cop in that case.

It was obvious he was going, therefore it didn't matter where your vote went? Votes always matter.

[M] Paul - Rich Dad
04-28-2017, 08:44 PM
So what's everyone's plan in game when I flip town? Hope you guys have a plan B?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-28-2017, 08:48 PM
If you do flip student, then obviously Gundham becomes a major suspect in my opinion, though I am still not totally convinced by Chiaki's roleclaim as a student Cop. Lying is always easiest when most of it is true.

[M] Paul - Rich Dad
04-28-2017, 09:00 PM
I know I will flip Town.

Known town are:
Nagati
Chiaki
Yasuhiro

Most likely Town but unconfirmed:
Sakura
Sonia

Most likley Scum:
Gundham

Honestly this is my list.

Gundham has had not once scum hunted but pointed fingers. Went after someone who is a known Town on day 2 and went as far as to argue him being roll blocked was suspicious of him being mafia. Also opened that vote on the day with the person who was blocked. Like I say Gundham is the last mafia and he is in the Role Blocker role. No death last night was due to him blocking instead of killing.

[M] Aaron
04-28-2017, 09:02 PM
You are aware that voting for someone behaving suspiciously is scum hunting right?

Also, stop posting and driving! I know I'm trying to lynch you but I don't want you dead man.

[M] Paul - Rich Dad
04-28-2017, 09:05 PM
No worries I am home now.

[M] D'Anna
04-29-2017, 12:18 AM
Gundham;3662294']We must consider the possibility as well that Nagito can self protect at least once this game and we just haven't been told. I'd think mafia would need to be insane to not try and kill the doc if they could.

Chiaki;3662296']That is a good point, Nagito would you mind telling us if you can self-protect and/or who you chose to protect last night?

Oh, did I perhaps forget to mention that? I can indeed protect myself at night, lucky me!

But Gundham, why would you bring that up at all, not to mention trace the Despair team's train of thought doing so? I wouldn't call it natural to just *assume* that I can self-protect especially since I wasn't exactly upfront about that little fact. Sorry about that! But then... I can think of someone on whose mind the possibility of me protecting myself would certainly be. That is the faction that who would know exactly what happened that night. The Despair themselves. Enemies of Hope.

[##Vote: Gundham]

[M] D'Anna
04-29-2017, 12:20 AM
Also, since someone brought up the concern; I did think of the possibility of Chiaki being a Despair, but that's why I had her confirm that she knew my ability. If the Despair actually knew of my role from Night 1, it's hard to imagine myself going unblocked for the whole three days after that. Or maybe I'm just that useless that they don't see me as a threat even with a tiny bit of talent to call my own. Haha, I guess that's also possible!

[M] Aaron
04-29-2017, 12:36 AM
Nagito;3662339']
Gundham;3662294']We must consider the possibility as well that Nagito can self protect at least once this game and we just haven't been told. I'd think mafia would need to be insane to not try and kill the doc if they could.

Chiaki;3662296']That is a good point, Nagito would you mind telling us if you can self-protect and/or who you chose to protect last night?

Oh, did I perhaps forget to mention that? I can indeed protect myself at night, lucky me!

But Gundham, why would you bring that up at all, not to mention trace the Despair team's train of thought doing so? I wouldn't call it natural to just *assume* that I can self-protect especially since I wasn't exactly upfront about that little fact. Sorry about that! But then... I can think of someone on whose mind the possibility of me protecting myself would certainly be. That is the faction that who would know exactly what happened that night. The Despair themselves. Enemies of Hope.

Or I am one to consider all possibilities and also have only played two games before this, with the last one being a game where the doctor could protect themselves once. Of course I'm going to draw on the recent life of my last incarnation to come up with scenarios.

[M] Aaron
04-29-2017, 12:37 AM
Also, getting into the head of mafia is kind of the entire point of the game isn't it? Wait, is this really a bowling alley? Why did no one tell me?

[M] Eizen
04-29-2017, 12:42 AM
Byakuya;3661904']
Sonia;3661900']Of the remaining people Byakuya and Chiaki, where are your suspicions?

Lynch Chiaki, lynch Sakura, and lynch you. Game over town wins.

Nekomaru;3661916']
Byakuya;3661904']
Sonia;3661900']Of the remaining people Byakuya and Chiaki, where are your suspicions?

Lynch Chiaki, lynch Sakura, and lynch you. Game over town wins.

going back over the day I agree. Either Chiaki doesn't understand how Cop works, or is a mafia who outed the other two mafia trying to lynch you the real Cop.

##Vote: Chiaki

Tomorrow Lynch Sakura, then Sonia the last day and it is a town win.

Heh, I know, like, lots of people underestimate me 'cause they think I'm a little slow n stuff. I just like to take things in and, like, meditate on 'em for a while. That's all. My memory's actually pretty good, man.

So I got two possible thoughts goin' on right now. Both of 'em mean you're a done dude in my eyes. So either way, [##Vote: Nekomaru] Those arguments were weak sauce, man. I've seen amateur fortune-tellers lie better 'n that. That quote seals your fate to me, bro.

Either you're the last bad guy, and we're home free, or we got one bad guy after you.

I'm thinkin' there's probably two left. Someone already said how it's crazy not to kill the Doc. Plus we're basically certain one of the mafia left can also role block.

Chiaki said she got blocked again, and I don't have a reason to not believe her. Then the amazin' doc says he can protect himself at least once. Chiaki says she's certain the Doc is a good guy according to her read.

So looks like mafia tried to kill doc, got a total shut down, but did block cop's read.

The confusing thing is Sonia. Before today, she was, like, pretty unassuming. She was just chill. So I woulda thought maybe Nekomaru and Gundham's arguin' was like, faked. Y'know to get us thinkin' that only one of 'em was mafia.

But now Sonia's tryin' to question whether or not the cop is bad. Chiaki's been like a good dude this whole time, too. So it's just weirdin' me out.

I know who I'm votin' for now, but if there's more scum left, I'm like, blank man.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-29-2017, 06:55 AM
Nagito;3662339']

Stating the possibility of a self-protection is not the same as stating certainty and/or assuming that is the case.

As for my behaviour yesterday, it was not becoming of a royal princess, I apologise. The stress of learning formal dining etiquette was overwhelming, so much so I felt like I wanted to stab someone with my pastry fork!

As for the Doctor going unblocked, we must remember that we had our own Roleblocker. A roleblocker can stop another roleblocker from carrying out their blocks, so it is entirely possible that the Ultimate Despair's roleblocker kept getting blocked by our roleblocker.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-29-2017, 07:01 AM
In actuality I was just having a rough day, and that tends to come out as snark. So yeah, apologies if I perturbed anyone. You'll get fresh princess talk from here on out!

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-29-2017, 07:04 AM
As for why I suspect Chiaki? Well, I must admit the nature of the trial is to suspect everyone. And I always distrust someone who has carried on through to Day Five without barely a whiff of suspicion thrown on them. The same must be said for Sakura.

As much as we dislike it, students are not perfect. We make mistakes. That is a part of theory-making and Despair-hunting. But Chiaki and Sakura have been playing just too perfect a trial for me to simply not notice.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-29-2017, 07:06 AM
Speaking of, I really would like to hear from Sakura. We have less of a time limit this time and we need two votes to count as one, so every vote matters

[M] Mom – Host
04-29-2017, 07:23 AM
Actually, since there's an odd number of you guys, one person's vote will end up meaning nothing, puhuhuhu!

[M] Aaron
04-29-2017, 12:07 PM
So it's like an American election? Got it.

[M] D'Anna
04-29-2017, 12:24 PM
I must say, Chiaki, Yasuhiro... Gundham and Sonia seem to be quite in sync, don't they? Sure, Nekomaru's arguments are flimsy, but the way he argues with both of them makes me think he's not on the same team as either of them. Conversely, Sonia and Gundham have hardly argued about anything in a particularly natural fashion, or have they?

https://i.imgur.com/5Lo6aU0.png

Also, for someone who seems to want to take all possibilities into consideration, Sonia, you sure seemed quick to assume the first lack of a kill was also done by Doctor protection, even though we already know there was a Town Roleblocker in play that could've very well been the cause as well. Of course I can also imagine one reason as to why you might already *know* the kill was not prevented by roleblock...

And just to answer your concern, Yasuhiro has testified to being blocked on Nights 2 and 3 and he's as close to truly confirmed Town as you're gonna get. Your scenario of the Mafia roleblocker being blocked by the Town roleblocker would require him to be the Mafia roleblocker, would it not?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-29-2017, 02:45 PM
Nagito;3662393']
Also, for someone who seems to want to take all possibilities into consideration, Sonia, you sure seemed quick to assume the first lack of a kill was also done by Doctor protection, even though we already know there was a Town Roleblocker in play that could've very well been the cause as well. Of course I can also imagine one reason as to why you might already *know* the kill was not prevented by roleblock...

Remind me where I stated that the first lack of a kill was due to a Doctor protection? If I did say that, it was probably before we learned that a roleblocker existed. I must admit I've never encountered one before in any of the other games I have played. What can I say? People assume things all the time.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-29-2017, 02:49 PM
Sonia;3662323']If you do flip student, then obviously Gundham becomes a major suspect in my opinion, though I am still not totally convinced by Chiaki's roleclaim as a student Cop. Lying is always easiest when most of it is true.

Sonia;3662319']Also, is Sakura going to comment on anything today? I would like her input on Nekomaru and Gundham. I think Nekomaru is reaching though. You should never lead with your weakest argument.

I have had suspicions for awhile but I have never put it down on paper. This will change now:

Here's hoping.

And in response to the assertions with Gundham, while I may not have directly argued with him, he is still absolutely on my radar, so I do not see where you are driving at with that one.

[M] Eizen
04-29-2017, 03:47 PM
Nagito;3662393']
And just to answer your concern, Yasuhiro has testified to being blocked on Nights 2 and 3 and he's as close to truly confirmed Town as you're gonna get. Your scenario of the Mafia roleblocker being blocked by the Town roleblocker would require him to be the Mafia roleblocker, would it not?

I'm thinkin' at this point that Kyoko just had the wrong vibe on me, and was the one blockin' me, y'know? I wasn't sure about her either, so we were takin' some friendly fire. :(

Could be a coincidence, but now that she's gone no one's been hasslin' me much.

[M] Mom – Host
04-29-2017, 05:25 PM
END OF CLASS TRIAL

And so, another class trial has come to an end! Let's see how nicely you cuties coordinated with each other!

Nekomaru - 2 (Chiaki, Gundham, Sonia, Yasuhiro)

Gundham - 1 (Nekomaru, Nagito)

Sakura did not cast a vote this time around! Not that it would change anything because of the rule, puhuhuhuhu!

And so our lynch victim for today is Nekomaru Nidai. He was a Vanilla Hope's Peak Academy Student played by FFNut! Well done, Nutty, for reaching this far!

With that, we are down to SIX participants. Puhuhuhuhuhu.... We're almost done! GYAHAHAHAHAHA!

NIGHTTIME

Quick reminder that talking in the game thread is forbidden at nighttime. You have 24 hours to PM me your night action if you have one. Or less. Depends on if I get bored.

[M] Mom – Host
04-30-2017, 04:53 PM

Ding ding ding! A body has been discovered! This time around it's... *gasp*

Chiaki Nanami, the Ultimate Gamer! And what a terrible kill it is! Chiaki was a Hope's Peak Academy-aligned Cop played by the ever perceptive Pumpkin!

So I guess you guys know what that means, huh? It's hard to argue against stuff confirmed by someone who has already been revealed as a cop, isn't it? So, what now? Do we all just keep going at it, adding unnecessary hours into this game's lifespan, even though most of you know who all the other are?

Ha! You all thought. As if Monokuma would just sit here and let this heart-punding trial just fizzle out! Nope! We're ending this show with a bang!

FINAL CLASS TRIAL

You all have 48 hours to decide who you will lynch by the end of the day. This day is special, however, as we're having the final showdown! Ultimate Despair vs... Luck! Puhuhuhu!

SPECIAL DAILY RULE

ULTIMATE XXX CLIMAX SHOWDOWN

instead of a halftime, this class trial will have a climax phase
there will be no majority lockdown until the climax phase has ended
the climax phase occurs after I have received private messages from both the Doctor and the Goon
the Doctor must choose who he wants to protect today - but he cannot choose himself or a member of Ultimate Despair
likewise, the Goon must choose who they will kill today - but he cannot pick the Doctor or any member of Ultimate Despair

In essence, that means both of you need to pick one of the Vanilla Hope's Peak Students! And this will decide the fate of the game, because, as there are two members of Ultimate Despair remaining:

should the Goon succeed in killing a student, there will be an equal number of Ultimate Despairs and other student - and thus, the students will be unable to reach a majority over Ultimate Despair; ergo: Ultimate Despair wins!
should the Doctor succeed in preventing the death, the Goon's identity will be revealed and he will be immediately eliminated; the regular students can then vote for the remaining Ultimate Despair (who will most likely be obvious at that point), and therefore Hopes' Peak Academy wins!

Alright, have fuuuu~n!

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-30-2017, 05:06 PM
This is like Russian Roulette on acid.

[M] D'Anna
04-30-2017, 05:19 PM
*sigh* Well let's get this out of the way first...

Hey Monokuma! What happens to the Climax Phase if I simply don't send a message at all? According to your rules it happens "after you receive a message from the Goon and Doctor".

[M] Mom – Host
04-30-2017, 05:50 PM
A very good question, Nagito! Sorry if I forgot to mention, but such an event is completely out of the question. The climax phase MUST happen within the next 48 hours. If it doesn't because one of you didn't submit your action, the other side wins by default!

[M] Aaron
04-30-2017, 05:57 PM
Well isn't this unusual.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-30-2017, 08:09 PM
Sorry I've been so inactive. It's a combination of being crazy busy and not having much to add. But now I do: I think Sonia is one of the mafia.

[M] D'Anna
04-30-2017, 08:40 PM
Hmph, so this is what it comes down to, is it? You kill off one of your own and end up in a situation where the only one who can save you is a useless nobody who can't do anything right. I must say I am somewhat disappointed in the Ultimates. Is this really the Ultimate Hope I've been searching for?

https://i.imgur.com/6UVGBz9.png

On the other hand, Despair has been fulfilling their role magnificently. Now that is a group of people truly dedicated to their cause. And since Hope can never lose to Despair, maybe I should instead use this worthless life of mine to help that Despair prosper, so it can grow and become stronger, so it can eventually lead to an even greater Hope, one of unimaginable power, to be born. Now that I think about it, the one they call the Ultimate Hope was not in this game... or were they? Perhaps they will be the one to take down this Despair. Too bad I would not be able to see it with my own eyes.

I don't know. In the end, the one thing I can still rely on is my luck. If I leave this decision up to a simple coin flip, then surely, whatever the result may be, it must be whatever I truly wish for. If I truly am lucky... then whichever path leads to the birth of the greater hope will surely come into being.

[M] Aaron
04-30-2017, 11:03 PM
Well, we've certainly come a long way haven't we Nagito? I thought you may have a role early on and yet you managed to convince us otherwise and we kind of forgot all about you. You flew under the radar just enough to confuse and/or avoid attention. What a different game it would have been with you out sooner. Maybe you really are the ultimate lucky student.

And I'd like to put that to the test actually. So it's come to a flip of the coin for me. Heads Sakura. Tails Yasuhiro.

A mere fall of the coin, roll of the dice, draw from the deck; to decide who I choose to kill. Either I win and kill you all, or you win and we're done. It's so exciting being uncertain of the outcome isn't it? To have no idea what fate will befall you?

So, Nagito, are you the ultimate lucky student? Do you truly belong with your class of far more talented individuals? Let's find out shall we?

*flips coin*

[M] D'Anna
05-01-2017, 02:50 AM
Challenging the Ultimate Lucky Student to a straight-up game of luck? Haha, now that's the sort of Hope I like to see, even if it comes from someone called the Ultimate Despair. Truly, this has been a wonderful time.

*flips coin*

[M] Mom – Host
05-01-2017, 05:55 AM
CLIMAX

[M] Mom – Host
05-01-2017, 06:03 AM
The votes have been cast, the dice has been rolled, your voices heard, and the verdict?

Ding ding ding! Body had been discovered! It's Yasuhiro Hagakure! He was played by the incredible sharkythesharkdogg. Of course, I don't even need to say it, but he was a...

Vanilla Hope's Peak Academy Student

With that, the number of Hope's Peak students and Ultimate Despair has been brought down to an equal number. Hope's Peak cannot reach a majority vote.

And so the winner of the ULTIMATE KILLING GAME are ULTIMATE DESPAIR!

Puhuhuhuhuhu! GAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! See? DESPAIR TRUMPS ALL!!!

~Fin~