PDA

View Full Version : More JRPG Help!

Lyndis Highwind
04-27-2017, 08:05 PM
Well, I have another question for all you guys! Actually my sister is looking for a good solid JRPG (preferably not too expensive), for either the PS2 or the 360. Any suggestions would be very appreciated! :D Also thanks for all the good PSP RPG suggestions you guys gave me a bit ago too. :)

Fynn
04-27-2017, 08:42 PM
Persona 3 and 4 are must plays.

Del Murder
04-27-2017, 08:48 PM
For all the heat it gets, FFX is actually very fun. X-2 as well. FFXII is also good and many people love that game and rank it near the top. It is a little different than your standard JRPGs from that period though so I could see some people turned off by it.

Persona 4 is also very good! I just played it myself.

Fynn
04-27-2017, 08:51 PM
Also, Digital Devil Saga - probably the most FF-like SMT to date. If you like it and you're up for something less standard, try Nocturne and the Raidou Kuzunoha games

Wolf Kanno
04-27-2017, 10:00 PM
I'll second Persona 3 and 4 as really good RPGs for the PS2. FF and Kingdom Hearts are also usually pretty solid even if I can't agree about quality on a few of them. I will add Suikoden III and V as great character driven JRPGs of the time frame. Dragon Quest VIII is a slo a solid investment unless you feel she would prefer playing the enhanced 3DS version.

For the 360, I would say t check out Mistwalker's Blue Dragon (FFV Meets Dragon Ball) and Lost Odyssey, as they are usually highly recommended though I have not had the good fortune to play either, sadly.

Sephiroth
04-28-2017, 07:00 AM
Well, I have another question for all you guys! Actually my sister is looking for a good solid JRPG (preferably not too expensive), for either the PS2 or the 360. Any suggestions would be very appreciated! :D Also thanks for all the good PSP RPG suggestions you guys gave me a bit ago too. :)

Available on PS3 and XBox 360.

P8XTbluLDyE

Depression Moon
04-28-2017, 07:48 AM
Dragon Quest VIII is good.

Skyblade
04-28-2017, 08:39 AM
I have to agree with Persona 3: FES and Persona 4.