PDA

View Full Version : Fake Movies that should be made.

Wolf Kanno
05-02-2017, 06:37 AM
Found this gem on the internet, and for some reason I want to see it come to life. It's certainly looks better than the other X-Men movies released thus far.

UngE0qn3VRY

Also, I want to do a shout out for another classics of my younger years.

HBQXugKu8L4

Sephex
05-02-2017, 05:57 PM
I thought of this fake Scooby Doo TV movie once. It just sort of got off the rails, and I don't remember it all, but I'll try.

So this is a movie that guest stars the Harlem Globe Trotters. For about 10 minutes the movie would play out like a normal episode, but the fake-ghost-bad guy accidently reveals himself too early. There is a slow zoom in over Scooby Doo looking unimaginably angry. Moonlight Sonata plays as it slowly zoom in his angry face for the entire length of the song. The movie resumes as normal, but there are weird sounds and pictures inserted in random frames. Demonic sounds and artists renditions of hell occasionally pop up, you know?

At one point the Harlem Globe Trotters all break down crying. No one knows why. In the background, way in the background you see Scooby Doo look unimaginably angry while Moonlight Sonata plays again at half speed. But if you look closely Scooby Doo is looking directly at you. Shaggy comes in the scene missing half his face saying "help" in monotone. This sort of scenery continues for another 14 hours or so.

The twist ending is that this was a drug hallucination by Shaggy, but then the movie continues to pull out of subconsciousness again and the REAL twist is that it was Fred who was taking hallucinogenic drugs. As he is sobering up, he is confronted by a concerned Shaggy that swears up and down that he has only ever smoked marijuana. Fred, feeling like a dope in more than one way, confesses that he did the drugs to feel closer the Shaggy. They slowly embrace and have a greater understanding of each other.

Del Murder
05-02-2017, 07:16 PM
QXF--PIfpHU

Strider
05-07-2017, 05:20 AM
Just waiting for this.

https://youtu.be/qnEya13CKlg

Colonel Angus
05-08-2017, 03:24 AM
http://seinfeld.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Seinfeld_fictional_films

Christmas
04-27-2022, 11:43 AM
How ironic. The only videos that appear to be still working is Wolf Kanno's and he is still around while the rest has forsaken the place. :(

On topic, I saw that fake Dora movie by Ariel Winter and find it amusing. Then again, anything with Ariel Winter should be good cuz I like Modern Family. :bigsmile:

Mr Gashtacular
04-27-2022, 02:07 PM
they should reboot the christmas movie Miracle on 34th Street but its just EoFF Christmas eating 300 chicken wings at the 34th street deli

Galuf
04-27-2022, 11:22 PM
I wanted to see a movie of the NES jekyll and hide game after AVGN's funny trailer of it.