PDA

View Full Version : Hello?

Darth Ganon
05-17-2017, 07:34 AM
I'm as anxious online as I am in person, so I don't really know how to dive into this.

I remember seeing this site years ago, but I was already a dedicated member on two other forums which are long dead now (I may have even registered on here before and never did anything). Since those days I haven't really belonged to a very active community, all of which either closed down or I stopped being active.

So, uh, me? I felt like breaking loose and using a different name than everywhere else, combining my two favorite things: Star Wars and Zelda (don't worry, I still love Final Fantasy).

In real life I'm old enough to be bothered by it, but not too old to complain. I work at a nursery (plants, not babies, those are called hospitals) and have a dog named Juliet, whose namesake is from LOST. Pizza and donuts are my weaknesses and I can't be left in a room with them unattended. Dr. Pepper is the drink of choice with them. I drive a truck and still have a baby tooth.

My favorite Final Fantasy is IX (FFVII and FFIV are close runners up).

Is this introduction enough?

Psychotic
05-17-2017, 07:47 AM
Hello, welcome to EoFF! As a monumental fanboy of Sawyer I approve of your dog's name wholeheartedly.

Fynn
05-17-2017, 08:18 AM
I guess it'll have to suffice. Welcome aboard, nerd!

Old Manus
05-17-2017, 10:40 AM
Who's your favourite ninja turtle

LunarWeaver
05-17-2017, 01:35 PM
Welcome to the things :jess:

Bubba
05-17-2017, 02:01 PM
Welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy, Darth Ganon :D

Hope you enjoy your stay! Which by the way, lasts FOREVER.

-JJ-
05-17-2017, 10:24 PM
Welcome, I hope you have lots of fun, uplifting moments here :)

Darth Ganon
05-18-2017, 06:09 AM
Thanks all. This is already a more active, successful thread than what I'm use to in recent history.

Hello, welcome to EoFF! As a monumental fanboy of Sawyer I approve of your dog's name wholeheartedly.

And all the people who ask if she has a Romeo don't understand. Isn't that just the saddest thing you ever heard?

Who's your favourite ninja turtle

Despite being a 90's kid (an actual 90's kid) Ninja Turtles was one of the things that slipped by me. However I always had a fondness for Don for some reason. Maybe it was just the staff.

Citizen Bleys
05-21-2017, 08:58 PM
a dog named Juliet, whose namesake is from LOST.

Methinks another hath conceived of the notion first. Let it not get thee down, though.

fat_moogle
05-21-2017, 09:53 PM
Welcome to the forums! It's funny you should mention LOST because it came up on my Facebook memories today from 7 years ago (SEVEN!) that I was watching the penultimate episode. I loved it. Not that it made sense, but I think that's why I loved it so much. You didn't have a clue what was coming next.

Final Fantasy IX and Final Fantasy VII are also my top two favourite Final Fantasy titles, and I just started playing Final Fantasy IV last night! Spooky or what?! Anyway, enjoy your time here!

Kossage
05-22-2017, 10:59 AM
Hey, and welcome to EoFF! You'll definitely find that feeling of warm and fuzzy community here if that's what you're after...as long as you're ready to witness some crazy hijinks from time to time as well. Stop by in our chat rooms too at some point if you ever have an itch for real life text or vocal chatting. ;)

A few questions to melt the ice if you're ok answering them: as a dog lover, what breed is Juliet? What are your favorite flowers and pizzas? :)

Darth Ganon
05-22-2017, 08:06 PM
Welcome to the forums! It's funny you should mention LOST because it came up on my Facebook memories today from 7 years ago (SEVEN!) that I was watching the penultimate episode. I loved it. Not that it made sense, but I think that's why I loved it so much. You didn't have a clue what was coming next.

Final Fantasy IX and Final Fantasy VII are also my top two favourite Final Fantasy titles, and I just started playing Final Fantasy IV last night! Spooky or what?! Anyway, enjoy your time here!

And tomorrow is the seventh anniversary of the final episode. I can't believe it's been over for longer than it ran.

Also, the Final Fantasies lined up. Buy a lotto ticket.

A few questions to melt the ice if you're ok answering them: as a dog lover, what breed is Juliet? What are your favorite flowers and pizzas? :)

Terrier mix https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0e9KVDUoAE13R8.jpg
Narcissus in general, but specifically daffodils. This season I have a collection of black flowers, too.
Standard pepperoni. Classic.

fat_moogle
05-22-2017, 10:11 PM
The final episode of LOST aired the same time in the UK as it did in the US so I had to set my alarm for like 5AM to watch it xD also I buy lottery tickets every week, but no luck so far. Maybe meeting you will bring me some of that luck I've been hoping for :D