PDA

View Full Version : Should the remake contain the full crossdressing sequence?

Vincent, Thunder God
05-17-2017, 07:41 PM
Thoughts?

For the record I absolutely believe we need current-gen crossdressing Cloud.

Psychotic
05-17-2017, 08:23 PM
Full sequence? Sod that, extend it.

Fynn
05-17-2017, 09:01 PM
how the fuck is this even a question

Formalhaut
05-17-2017, 09:42 PM
Extend. And they better not shirk next-gen Mukki hot tub scene either.

Vermachtnis
05-18-2017, 01:05 AM
Yes and it should change on what you collect.

KleinerKiller
05-18-2017, 02:07 AM
The crossdressing sequence is vital. Do not deprive me of smexy Cloud booty, Squeenix.

Uchu
05-18-2017, 09:05 AM
Extend it, baby!

I mean, if they don't include a 5 hour+ side quest involving dressing Cloud in the perfect garbs then what's the point of the whole remake.

Psychotic
05-18-2017, 09:33 AM
They should just release Miss Cloud costume DLC to let you play the entire game as a beautiful lady. I will give you all of my money, Square. All of it.

Bubba
05-18-2017, 10:53 AM
Of course not, I always rush through this section on the original. I am not in favour of such depravity.

Elly
05-18-2017, 01:45 PM
yeah this shouldn't even be a question since Nomura said it absolutely will be in the final product...

Bubba
05-18-2017, 02:20 PM
Heathens!!!!!

maybee
05-18-2017, 02:56 PM
They should just release Miss Cloud costume DLC to let you play the entire game as a beautiful lady. I will give you all of my money, Square. All of it.

Persona 5 makes me want maid costumes for the whole Avalanche squad now. ;)

Psychotic
05-18-2017, 03:14 PM

Persona 5 makes me want maid costumes for the whole Avalanche squad now. ;)Give me the Dancing All Night costumes or give me death.

Sephiroth
05-18-2017, 07:25 PM
We already have the Cloud Crossdressing Scene for modern days. It's called Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2 and XIII-3 Lightning Returns.

So yes, the more Lightning, the better.

Vermachtnis
05-18-2017, 08:29 PM
We already have the Cloud Crossdressing Scene for modern days. It's called Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2 and XIII-3 Lightning Returns.

So yes, the more Lightning, the better.

But Cloud is a giant dork. At least he was originally. The real question should be, "Is Cloud going to be a dork?" I hope so. He's boring in Kingdom Hearts and Advent Children.

Vincent, Thunder God
05-18-2017, 08:46 PM
yeah this shouldn't even be a question since Nomura said it absolutely will be in the final product...

Oh, thank goodness, I hadn't heard that. xD

Mirage
05-18-2017, 11:26 PM
It is by far the best part of the game so yes they should absolutely keep it. Even improve it, if possible. More dresses, different hairstyles and makeup! And let us keep using it after that part's over. You know what, give all the characters some pretty dresses.

krissy
05-19-2017, 05:04 AM
FF7R

NVIDIA BLONDE WIG PHYSICS
SHIMMERY DRESS LIGHTING EFFECTS

Vyk
05-19-2017, 04:13 PM
I can't wait to read the articles from professionally offended pseudo-journalists that want to point out only now, how this harms the trans community with the "trap" trope or some garbage, when the only intention is an amusing and interactive Bugs Bunny gag

Elly
05-19-2017, 11:56 PM
cross-dressing Cloud is not insulting, at least not to me... Quinna on the other hand i was insulted by from the moment they were introduced in FF IX... as long as S-E don't make it as bad as it is in IX it shouldn't be a problem... but of course rabid SJWs have been trying to ruin gaming more fervently than usual lately, look at what happened to Mass Trainwreck: SJW... i seriously doubt they'd cave though, nothing in VII is overtly offensive in any way...

Example
05-26-2017, 09:05 AM
Nah they should scrap it entirely and focus more on how Zack was the true hero of FF7 all along, maybe add in another 50 flashbacks but they have to absolutely make sure to NOT expand on his backstory or character in any way (especially not to show his life prior to joining SOLDIER) because that's so gay lol. In fact they need to have Zack come back from the grave and save Aerith in the nick of time and have Zack become the MC from then on and just throw out all of Cloud's worthless character development and depth because he's emo lol and while they're at it they should replace Sephiroth with Genesis because he was such a better written 2deep4me character and in no way twice the pretentious mary sue manchild Sephy was that Squeenix just pulled out of their asses to sell a soulless cashgrab of a game to teenage fangirls.

Above all I hope doing all of this results in them pushing it back at least another 10 years and splitting it up even further while trying to convince everyone it's better this way and to please be excited. If not I will be really worried.