PDA

View Full Version : Twin Peaks Season 3

Vincent, Thunder God
06-02-2017, 07:22 PM

I was wondering if anyone has been watching this or is a fan of the original series and/or film.

So far I'm enjoying the season - I was a bit concerned with the first two episodes but the second two got me on board for sure. Looking forward to the next ep on Sunday.

charliepanayi
06-02-2017, 08:06 PM
I'm enjoying it so far, it's got all the things I love from David Lynch.

Finally watched Fire Walk With Me the other day. Excellent film, though no idea what that bit with David Bowie was all about.

Vincent, Thunder God
06-03-2017, 12:11 AM
I'm enjoying it so far, it's got all the things I love from David Lynch.

Finally watched Fire Walk With Me the other day. Excellent film, though no idea what that bit with David Bowie was all about.

Yeah, I was pretty puzzled by his scenes as well, though the Blu-Ray set with the deleted scenes from FWWM has a few more scenes with him and they're actually mentioned in Episode 4 - apparently he was going to film some scenes for the new season before he died but unfortunately he passed away before he could.

Personally I found the film a lot darker and was more of a fan of the original show. The darkness of the first two new episodes was what I was unsure about but I liked the next two quite a bit.